Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

PHYSICS! 

I got hit from behind and then got blasted so far back and then forward again like some kind of slingshot in the Samba de amigo stage, also I had to leave the Wii U so many times but luckily got back in time to pass Felix when I got 2nd place on one specific race =3

Any good race peeps, that was really fun =D

Edited by Jetronic

Yeah, dem physics. It wasn't nearly as bad in the PC tournament. I really don't know how I finished the last race in second because, I got launched off the track by a slight bump about 3 times.

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

Wait, 360 tourney got bumped back to next week?

Sweet, that means I can participate. You didn't cancel the 360 one because you were waiting for me did you? Because

4:30 to 5:15? Shit, I won't be able to participate then if that's the time since I won't be home till 7:30 ish. 

And I saw my name on some participant lists after I made that post reading back through it now.

I finally got the Internet on my Xbox 360 fixed, so we can have some practice races tomorrow at probably 4:30-5:30 pm est. The reason I'm not having the actual tourney for 360 players tomorrow is because it's Easter, and most people will probably be doing stuff with their family, etc. I would make it the tourney if most people clarify they would be ready at 4:30, though...

We have tournaments every Saturday at 4:30 pm est, so yes, we will.

Wait, we're doing this again? If so, then that's awesome because maybe next time I'll be able to participate with no interruptions :D

Yeah, I'm hosting another one next week. It'll probably be a bit earlier next week, though, as to not overlap with the Wii U tournament because a few in the PC tournament are also in that. OR, it could be held after. Though that would be late for any European participants. Eeeh, I'll figure something out.

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

I know I run the risk of starting a tier list or one of those rule sheets... but...

Jet Set Radio (ASRT) should be banned from tourny's. I don't know whats wrong with it, but that track online is near unplayable sometimes. I've lost count the number of times I've randomly flown off the track when you jump over the buildings or randomly crash into a building because it feels like you're racing on ice.

You know that section when you head down the side of a building? Just before that theres a series of small jumps, how many times have you flown off into a wall here?

Like once, out of the...I don't know, probably 70(?) times I played it. I'm the best.

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

Sorry guys for the no show on the Xbox tourney. :{ This weekend has been a mix of hectic and fun all in one. Easter festivities (and pie!) and all that. Won't be able to make it on Easter Sunday for the practice races, but I can say for sure that I will be free all of this coming week after Easter and the weekend too. Looking forward to having some nice races!

Congrats to all the winners for the other consoles too!

I know I run the risk of starting a tier list or one of those rule sheets... but...

Jet Set Radio (ASRT) should be banned from tourny's. I don't know whats wrong with it, but that track online is near unplayable sometimes. I've lost count the number of times I've randomly flown off the track when you jump over the buildings or randomly crash into a building because it feels like you're racing on ice.

You know that section when you head down the side of a building? Just before that theres a series of small jumps, how many times have you flown off into a wall here?

lol. I love that horribly designed stage.

I finally got the Internet on my Xbox 360 fixed, so we can have some practice races tomorrow at probably 4:30-5:30 pm est. The reason I'm not having the actual tourney for 360 players tomorrow is because it's Easter, and most people will probably be doing stuff with their family, etc. I would make it the tourney if most people clarify they would be ready at 4:30, though...

oh yeaaah...

Count with me on this practice race and for the tourny for the next saturday too!

Gamertag: Sephys00

When is the next PS3 tournament? I would like to join, seeing as it's the Easter Holidays I should have more time to play. 

Oh shoot I have not visited this topic in a while... So the 360 tournament was suppose to be today but got pushed back? Great, dodge da bullet on that one. Going to be spending the day taking a test and being around the family. I'm available anytime after 6pm central time  this upcoming week I think. I'll post about the weekend as soon as I know for sure or if anything changes.

...None, for me anyway. The main part which screws me over is the part where there is a fork in the road. I just keep falling down the pits!

The only track that sucks is Chilly Castle.

I hate that stage and its impossibly tight last turn.

Hey Felix. Can you send us X360 players invites to your lobby whenever you're ready to play?

Edited by KrazyBean

I was racing against a kitty? No wonder why King_Ubu was such a pussy Kidding lol. Seriously, the GP was some hell, I can not imagine how it would have been before the patch. Probably everybody would get stuck in some wall forever and the AI Danica Patrick would win the race. Anyway, I'm still in for the next round if I have free time again, it was really fun ^^

...None, for me anyway. The main part which screws me over is the part where there is a fork in the road. I just keep falling down the pits!

I hate that stage and its impossibly tight last turn.

Hey Felix. Can you send us X360 players invites to your lobby whenever you're ready to play?

We start our practice races at 4:30 pm est, and they end at 5:30 pm est. I'll be sure to add you in. Edited by Felix

We start our practice races at 4:30 pm est, and they end at 5:30 pm est. I'll be sure to add you in.

Thanks, also, what Class are we playing these practice races on? I would personally prefer it to be A-Class.

Edited by KrazyBean

Thanks, also, what Class are we playing these practice races on? I would personally prefer it to be A-Class.

We're doing A-Class.