Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Honestly I'm surprised I didn't see it coming sooner, I mean, just like Buu, U9 was in the exibition match JUST so the characters would do something before dying.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll be okay with U9 getting eliminated if its twin universe, 4, gets to take on the role of secret final boss.

Seems consistent.

Roh and Sidra are weaklings with such concepts as "morals." Quitela? No such thing. Anything for the sake of victory.

At least we don't get to see the second worst Kaioshin anymore.

I hate Roh. He's almost as annoying as Zamasu.

1 minute ago, DiamondX said:

At least we don't get to see the second worst Kaioshin anymore.

I hate Roh. He's almost as annoying as Zamasu.

In theory.

We're assuming the universal destruction is permanent. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a wish to restore the destroyed universes' inhabitants and disperse them among the other 8... technically, Zen-Oh's annoyance is there are too many universes, not too many people. So this doesn't override his wishes. He's just too callous to remove people before he destroys universes.

...such a wish would of course revive the inhabitants of the other destroyed 6 universes as well.

Do we really need him back though?

I hope their wish is:

" Bring back all the destroyed universes and their people, expect Roh. Nobody likes him. "

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, DiamondX said:

Do we really need him back though?

I hope their wish is:

" Bring back all the destroyed universes and their people, expect Roh. Nobody likes him. "

If they qualify the wish with "only bring back good people" I think Roh would still end up being brought back.

Why? Well the fact he was opposed to working with Frieza indicates he has restraints. Honestly, he seems less "evil" and more just too harsh. He's the parental figure who's too obsessed with discipline and performance that he ignores the part about needing to nurture people. He believes in letting natural selection take its full course, rather than accepting that sometimes it's okay to take or give a helping hand. That's his - and his universe's - fatal flaw.

Roh's biggest flaw is how he considers all universes beneath his own.

Pretty sure being stuck in U7, the universe that humiliated him constantly would be a fate worse than death.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Roh's biggest flaw is how he considers all universes beneath his own.

Pretty sure being stuck in U7, the universe that humiliated him constantly would be a fate worse than death.

And that folks, is why Zen-Oh will give the thumbs up to all this.

It... would be interesting to see if all 7/13 other universes got moved to Universe 7.

Would they have 8/14 Gods of Destruction and Supreme Kais...?

Granted, I presume Quitela will not be getting revived, since he seems to be the only God of Destruction who is clearly evil.

I don't think Quitela is actually evil, he is a schemer, yes, but you need to remember he's aiming for his own survival. All the gods beside Vermoud and the top four so far have some kind of flaw that's implied to be why their universes are so low

Shin at the very least had the excuse of being a rookie because Majin Buu killed all the other Kaioshin before they could finish his training. Not only that but he had to basically hunt Majin Buu himself, for revenge AND because a certain GoD was too busy sleeping to stop Buu's rampage, even after it killed almost all the Kaioshin.

Really, it all goes back to Beerus' incompetence, if he were more active, Majin Buu would be long gone before he did any lasting damage, so would Freeza, the Saiyans, and any thread to the universe, but instead he sleeps for centuries and only wakes up to eat food and destroy planets based on petty things, basically making things even WORSE.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Ratcicle King said:

I don't think Quitela is actually evil, he is a schemer, yes, but you need to remember he's aiming for his own survival. All the gods beside Vermoud and the top four so far have some kind of flaw that's implied to be why their universes are so low

I don't think we can attribute this entirely to survival.

He has it specifically out for Beerus. The Tournament just provides a convenient outlet to destroy Beerus completely.

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if all the universes get revived, only for Sidra to be "put on trial" for attempting to cheat by assassinating Frieza. Cue Sidra and Quitela's Angels saving Sidra's ass by revealing Quitela's deception (the same way Whis and Vados happily sold out Beerus and Champa's flaws during the earlier tournament; an Angel's ultimate responsibility is to Zen-Oh, not their God). Quitela is promptly re-vaporized for good.

Universe 10 needs to win. They have a fucking parrot on their team.

These can be fake but, Episode 99-101 Spoilers:

Caulifla will apparently learn Super Saiyan Blue.

Nothing says she'll learn SSJB, she'll TRY to achieve it, we don't know the results but it's unlikely she can get it, they've been keeping it exclusive for Goku and Vegeta for a while now, even when other saiyans had a perfect oportunity to get it, they avoided so, Gohan prefering to go Mystic and Trunks getting his Rage/Final Hope Slash.

Tho' if she goes SSJB say goodbye to half the fanbase because holy shit the Caulifla hatetrain will go apeshit.

It is most likely fake, but I still wanted to share it with you guys.

Main reason is Goku's name being written in 2 ways.

Again, literally nothing implies she gets SSJB. That was a bad translation,Geekdom had a much better one 

If they're making her jump levels just so they can permanently kill Universe 6 off I'm going to be pretty angry.

I like the premise of the Tournament of Power becoming a recurring event without the "lol everyone dies" rule. It could very well end up taking the symbolic place of the World Tournament in the series, and a second or third Tournament could be where the series ends. We don't need Caulifla to reach her upper limit in this first appearance. Plus I still don't like "only Saiyans matter" thing it is subtly pushing. One of the greatest things about the multiverse, I think, is it's being established the Saiyans aren't as amazing as they want us to think they are, as there are plenty of comparably strong species in other universes.

Meanwhile, a meme:

KqG2psZ.png

Oh. And a little motivational thing I did to avoid getting too upset by the next several months' carnage:

p8H94V9.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

DD-z9j3UIAEfE7X.jpg

DD-0a7qUwAQ1ozN.jpg

The two sets of leaks we got, both from TV Guides, since they don't contradict each other, they are probably legit.

At least they're nice enough to tell us who it is rather than make us wait several months to find out, like the Walking Dead did with its infamous mystery double death a while back.

I wonder if they'll be erased towards the end of 98 or at the start of 99.

Starting 99 that way sure sets the depression bar high.

I was kinda expecting either Vegeta or Hit to job on Jiren, both have good reasons, Geets for tradition, Hit for escalation.

But nope, they went a step beyond and literally made a Broly with boobs JUST so she would job to Jiren and show how much of a threat he is.

I'm not even actually mad, that's brilliant.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not sure if they should hype Jiren that much.

Hit was hyped a little with the Frost battle, and Black wasn't at all, but here they just make everyone say he's so powerful, even Zen-Oh is impressed.