Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

To be fair, SSJ stopped being a milestone the moment Future Trunks dropped on our timeline and said ''yeah I can do that too'', then every single saiyan did it and THEN every single SSJ figured out different forms that made base SSJ obsolete, THEN SSJ2 came up.

Assuming we get the "Krillin bisects someone" plot development, it's gonna be Shoisha - the canine - who falls to it, isn't it?

I'd really prefer it was Jium - the bird - honestly. While Shoisha dying makes sense given he's blind, it also looks extremely bad on the writers' part.

...If it looks like he's about to be bisected, then he jumps out of the way and it gets Jium instead, I will find that awesome, I won't lie.

Shoisha seems to have the "Martial Arts Master" vibe going on, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's able to dodge it despite being unable to see it.

1 minute ago, Ratcicle King said:

To be fair, SSJ stopped being a milestone the moment Future Trunks dropped on our timeline and said ''yeah I can do that too'', then every single saiyan did it and THEN every single SSJ figured out different forms that made base SSJ obsolete, THEN SSJ2 came up.

At least Future Trunks doing it makes sense since he had already had a lot of training and a rage-inducing moment. Kid Trunks just did it for lolz.

EPISODE 100 SPOILERS:

Spoiler

Caulifla will tranform into a Grade 2/Ultra Super Saiyan.

latest?cb=20141206060140

Tsk, it's like some kind of Super Saiyan Bargain Sale!

(Still remembering the XV PQ)

It's wierd the uses that form when she already knows Super Saiyan 2.

Maybe she thinks she can do what Kale did and thinks this is her version of the form.

Better than her going SSB; I'll take it. I don't see her lasting too long anyway, though.

...something tells me she's going to get one KO, be all boastful, and then be swiftly jobbed, not understanding all the power of Ultra Super Saiyan is worthless without speed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Boob expansion if anything. She will get knocked out she's worse than vegeta used to be in bragging

7 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Boob expansion if anything. She will get knocked out she's worse than vegeta used to be in bragging

She's not bragged anywhere near as much as first time Super Saiyan Vegeta. She's feisty, but we haven't seen much of her yet. People are really keen to call her out lol.

caulifla getting a buff form is fine. after all, kale has one, and caulfia and kale are like a duo so it's whatever

12 hours ago, Pawn said:

She's not bragged anywhere near as much as first time Super Saiyan Vegeta. She's feisty, but we haven't seen much of her yet. People are really keen to call her out lol.

It probably wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't a brand new character making use of talents established characters had to earn.

It's rather like the "*STARE*" we Sonic fans give if a new character pops up and knows Chaos Control.

7 hours ago, Lord Liquiir (Ogilvie) said:

It probably wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't a brand new character making use of talents established characters had to earn.

It's rather like the "*STARE*" we Sonic fans give if a new character pops up and knows Chaos Control.

Z already established that tailless Saiyans (children to boot) can achieve Super Saiyan relatively easily, though. I can buy a more experienced version finding the initial transformations less challenging.

Anyway, here some other (less exciting) preview images:

I2r6Vfc.jpg

JnS4w1F.jpg

dvph48v.jpg

bSKpvtb.jpg

That's a rather unfortunate angle for the Supreme Kai... Something you ate, Shin?

• Thumbs Up 1

Probably just a coincidence but...

fyiwao.jpg

Some more evidence to the "Universe 4 played 9" theory. Botamo from 6 is randomly there, but it looks like 9 and 4 probably had a gameplan to pick off 7's fighters, and when they couldn't pick off the weakest members, they went for the strongest ones. 9 did anyway. Quitela knew to get the Hell out of dodge and focus elsewhere. Keeping the Saiyans busy means lone members like say, Krillin and 18, are easy pickings.

Fighters are dropping at a steady rate, so that's good. I feared they would block up episodes between fights, and then a group disqualification, and then back to fights with no ringouts. 

Universe 10's Jiumu, Universe 4's wolfman named Shousa and blind fennec named Majora, and Universe 7's Krillin have been disqualified. Botamo was almost ringed out as well before Magetta got involved. So 4 ringouts in one episode after the ten from Universe 9 all going down at once. 64 fighters remaining, so there's a possible 12-15 episodes to go, assuming the ringouts escalate enough to give the final fight in the royale adequate screentime.

On 12/07/2017 at 8:30 PM, GucciBurr said:

it still reeks BS plot convenience. rage boosts have always been stupid

Literally every onscreen super saiyan transformation up to God forms was a rage boost tho', it's what we call Franchise Original Sin. :U

Also props to @Lord Liquiir (Ogilvie) for correctly guessing Majora's(Yes that's the smug fox guy's name) blind and using his other senses.

• Thumbs Up 1

The fact he's called "Majora" more than makes up for the fact he went out so quickly.

I was kind of hoping he'd reveal his ears are just as good as his nose and proceed to wham Krillin out that way, but alas.

Looks like this Tournament will be over fairly quickly. We'll see most fighters eliminated over the next several episodes, then 30 minutes or so will remain in the Tournament for a handful of fighters to duke it out.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a while until we see the next erasure. Looks like Universes 4 and 10 are going out next, but at the same time, Universe 4 still has two hidden trump cards.

You know, a thought occurs.

2r4sqch.jpg

Isn't it kind of mildly concerning that for something that's used to display a Universe's fighters, they have all 12 Universes and not just the 8 that are participating...?

What would come up if they clicked 1, 12, 5, or 8?

Beerus: "Why are you here?"

Champa: "I'm just on a stroll!"

Beerus: "...look at your belly, Champa, you're not the strolling type."

Champa: "... >:[!!!"

...this dub continues to deliver.

• Thumbs Up 3

So Krillin's "disqualification" was simply a ring out, then. I'm happy that he at least got in a few impressive scenes, even if I'm a bit sad that we won't get to see more of him teaming up with 18. I get the feeling that Gohan's allies are going to drop fairly quickly, but hopefully they receive similar attention before they do.

And lol, Frost is basically a ninja.

• Thumbs Up 1

It'll be interesting to see the casualties from Kale's rampage next episode.

I'd assume the bulk of them will come from Universe 10 or 3. They honestly have the least meat to them. 4 has lost a lot but they're likely to stay in for a bit given they still have two secret fighters. Who knows, 7 might lose someone else as well. Sooner or later that Plot Armor has to give.

My assumption is Kale could possibly ring out one of Universe 11's fighters, prompting Jiren to step in and put a stop to it.

My money is of course on Universe 11 losing Dyspo because he's been established as a weaker member of the team. And he's an animal person. Animal people are dropping like flies.

20 minutes ago, Lord Liquiir (Ogilvie) said:

My money is of course on Universe 11 losing Dyspo because he's been established as a weaker member of the team. And he's an animal person. Animal people are dropping like flies.

U11 will probably have the most fighters for the longest. I'm hoping that Dyspo is their number 3, as he surely must have some tie to Beerus and Champa (even if it's just that he belongs to the same race) and I want to see their response to him. It would be a great opportunity to find out more about their species.

Dyspo is a rabbit, not a cat.

And he seems to be one the of the best U11 fighters.

The guy is in the intro, in the ending and they keep showing him during the episodes.

35 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

Dyspo is a rabbit, not a cat.

And he seems to be one the of the best U11 fighters.

The guy is in the intro, in the ending and they keep showing him during the episodes.

We don't know how their species varies between individuals. They could all be purple mammals with long ears for all we know. The fact that they gave him a similar appearance is clearly deliberate. Why do it otherwise?

It's possible that Beerus and Champa are from U2 of course, as it and U11 should share species.

Can we just talk about how Frost literally just eliminated Krillin for shits and giggles.

Like, think about it, he could've beaten 18, or Krillin at any point if we take his last fight with Goku and Hit's mention of him being stronger seriously. Krillin was out, he took advantage of that, 18 would have been singled out and would be easy pickings, but no, he left, he wanted to do nothing but to kick Krillin out, that was his entire plan in this scene.

Even better when you consider he's probably already working with Freeza and this was probably FREEZA'S idea. ''Just kick the bald midget off the ring for shits and giggles, it'll be hilarious''

• Thumbs Up 4