Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

Not recent but I found some more half-decent shots from my Ladies' albums. Yamato P2 Cammy - since I missed grabbing the P1 version.

Because Cammy is boss.

39968_416543177827_3099169_n.jpg

I'll spoiler this one just in case.... It's just Cammy again but can never be too careful.

39968_416543187827_170886_n.jpg

I've put this one before but feck it - Samus is always relevant. Got the first gunship also but no shots of it (Which when delivered was only in its regular box and the woman said "We've been trying to work out what this was..." which was massively cringeworthy)

39234_416720927827_8300148_n.jpg

DERP

39968_416543137827_1081509_n.jpg

So glad we have the Other M PVC to balance this out now...

Fear these four Tarus... granted, even Sephiroth is afraid of Shantotto. Had to order these from The Phillipines since Square's EU store decided they were going to omit the Ark Angel (The one with the awesome scythe) from the set and they were otherwise blind boxed. I cannot pass up Final Fantasy XI merch.

28450_386072057827_1794985_n.jpg

Fairly sure the black colourway here is a bootleg (Her hair falls completely differently and something seems... off). Do have the official white variant (Kasumi's costume 2) BUT she took a knock, severed from her leg and developed a nasty lean. Possibly the oldest figures we have.

38593_416721377827_7853468_n.jpg

38593_416721362827_7717585_n.jpg

Here's a crappy image of one of our Cats with Alter's Dizzy in the background (Some ToHeart shit and Goku are visible also). Might have to get some real shots of some of the newer stuff sometime.

376966_10150961147547828_833129800_n.jpg

A little love for Alicia and Hans is needed here. Since I gave it all to Miss Bles last time. Have some Valkyria Nendoroids but they're in a box somewhere (as all Nendos are currently).

198425_10150141111552828_4214668_n.jpg

200126_10150141112137828_5720428_n.jpg

Must... resist...

206965_10150141112252828_3671893_n.jpg

208173_10150141113762828_6811355_n.jpg

I just bloody can't.

That'll do for now. I won't bother posting any of the Zelda stuff tongue.png

...and just saw this. Kind of want.

FIG-MOE-7609.jpg

Edited by Andrew Albacia
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hey Andrew you have the same Glass Cabinet that I do, same colour too!

Tempted to ask you to photo every shelf and list your entire collection with pics, because you seem to have a lot i want to get my teeth into!

Hey Andrew you have the same Glass Cabinet that I do, same colour too!

Tempted to ask you to photo every shelf and list your entire collection with pics, because you seem to have a lot i want to get my teeth into!

Tesco direct. Heavy motherfuckers, weren't they?

I was going to do videos on figures etc a few years ago but I got all depressed and quit the internet because of shit in reality. I'll take some photos sometime but a lot of our stuff is still packed away in boxes. :<

They still are heavy motherfuckers, have you felt the weight of a single shelf? and there is 5 of them!

But yeah please do, i already promised Noel i was going to introduce her to my Black Rock Shooter collection once i get my shit together, i have a feeling your collection even trounces mine though :P That is a scary thought!

...and just saw this. Kind of want.

FIG-MOE-7609.jpg

Same here! I saw her this morning and had to sit on my hand to stop from pre-ordering.

They still are heavy motherfuckers, have you felt the weight of a single shelf? and there is 5 of them!

But yeah please do, i already promised Noel i was going to introduce her to my Black Rock Shooter collection once i get my shit together, i have a feeling your collection even trounces mine though tongue.png That is a scary thought!

Same here! I saw her this morning and had to sit on my hand to stop from pre-ordering.

Naah.. her Face is pretty bland to warrant a pre-order from me, if I wanted something to do with Racing and it's Teams I'd go with Miku and her Team Goodsmile merch.

^ ...You can just go away with that one too! I'm trying to save money in 2013, people! xD

Edited by Hexadecimal

It's funny because the face is pretty much identical to the Hostess one tongue.png

If you remember me telling you in the PM I wasn't fond of the Hostess either :P

Now for something different, and Cyborg and total badass.

Play Arts announced this.

FIG-IPN-5331_01.jpg

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Raiden....

but...

If you're from the UK and wanting the game, there is the slightly pricier UK Exclusive Edition...

you get This.

10647081-1351682606-150155.jpg

Exclusively to the UK and the Limited Edition version of the game, you Get white armoured Raiden and DLC for White Armour in game.

There is a huge difference in price... get ready to cringe...

Play Arts Standard Raiden: £35ish

Zavvi Exclusive White Armoured Raiden: £100

If you remember me telling you in the PM I wasn't fond of the Hostess either tongue.png

Aye, that I do.

I was on board with that... but I dunno. £100 seems a little bit... urgh. I had to go look at the contents and it seems to just be the Play Arts (Which retail pretty high anyway - I've had Garrus on pre-order for a long time at £65 or so) but I was honestly expecting there to be an art book or a steel case with that (I'm a sucker for steelbooks...).

If it were Snake I could touch up his voice a bit and snap it up but I'm not definitely sold yet.

While you're all buying badass statues/figures

I'm buying GBA games

9of4h.jpg

All 3 Lord of the Rings games and The Hobbit

Fellowship of the Ring was £3.50, American and boxed

The others were £2 each, UK versions and unboxed

Picked up The Hunger Games yesterday. Only on Chapter 4 but loving it so far! Will likely be picking up some Star Wars books soon. :D

The-Hunger-Games-Book-Cover.jpg

Aye, that I do.

I was on board with that... but I dunno. £100 seems a little bit... urgh. I had to go look at the contents and it seems to just be the Play Arts (Which retail pretty high anyway - I've had Garrus on pre-order for a long time at £65 or so) but I was honestly expecting there to be an art book or a steel case with that (I'm a sucker for steelbooks...).

If it were Snake I could touch up his voice a bit and snap it up but I'm not definitely sold yet.

There actually is a Steelbook for it, and you get a choice.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/375834/metal-gear-rising-european-limited-edition-pre-order-bonuses-revealed/

There actually is a Steelbook for it, and you get a choice.

http://www.computera...nuses-revealed/

Ooh, ta for that.

Ah... now that's a toughie. I love the Yoji Shinkawa steelbook but I'm also undecided on the Play Arts. This is not going to be a fun release. Unless I bought it on both systems but that would be daft with the price of that figure one tongue.png

Which reminds me I still need to make sure I get this:

ghostbusters+steelbook.jpg

Because Cats and Dogs living together.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Not got it yet, but I just ordered this.

901733_press02-001.jpg

I had my eye on it for ages, and it's absolutely gorgeous. But at £265 it just was just too much. So randomly when I logged on to UbiShop today I see it's on offer for £80 off, and I had an additional £10 voucher. Worth it? Abso-fucking-lutely. Ezio is by far my favourite of the assassins.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 3

901733_press02-001.jpg

I had my eye on it for ages, and it's absolutely gorgeous. But at £265 it just was just too much. So randomly when I logged on to UbiShop today I see it's on offer for £80 off, and I had an additional £10 voucher. Worth it? Abso-fucking-lutely. Ezio is by far my favourite of the assassins.

Well done on that one! I would love something like that but I could never get one as I seem to spend money the moment I get it. happy.png

Don't you totally hate it that with this hobby just a year or two has to pass and a figure becomes basically unobtainable?

I can't post it here because I'd get in a ton of trouble, but Google Nekomimi Maids Alice Version if you're curious what I'm bummed about.

Edited by Hexadecimal

I need to get more male figures... I only have Ezio. I might get Tiger from Tiger and Bunny IF I CAN FIND ONE! Sorry, lost the happy, but the happy's back! :D

I need to get more male figures... I only have Ezio. I might get Tiger from Tiger and Bunny IF I CAN FIND ONE! Sorry, lost the happy, but the happy's back! biggrin.png

Same here. It's just male figures are usually just so boring! It's always the same "tough guy" poses. Bleh.

Don't you totally hate it that with this hobby just a year or two has to pass and a figure becomes basically unobtainable?

I can't post it here because I'd get in a ton of trouble, but Google Nekomimi Maids Alice Version if you're curious what I'm bummed about.

Either that or it becomes ridiculously over priced and not worth the money the re-seller wants for it, btw that was fine to post here since there is no nudity, or sexual theme, however i'm kinda sick of the iron grip rules so if you want to post something NSFW, do so but put it in a spoiler and label in bold "NSFW" as long as there is no explicit themes/nudity it's fine.

Oh I know that one... it's Tony taka again. I mean... why would I know that one? Er... talk to Soniko instead!

(and I took so long to respond, Soniko got online and pipped me to my point D:)

Yeah, these things do not depreciate well and if you don't pre-order you usually have to pay for it. I've always wanted Griffon's Etna to go with my Braver Pleinair but I can never be bothered to look for bargains between the usually bloated sales and I do not like to rely on eBay. Also I really don't like the Max Factory Etna which seems a lot more common.

901733_press02-001.jpg

Sideshow have decent ones. I really wanted the Lara Croft and Agent 47 they did.

I need to get more male figures...

Discounting the Sonic, small collectibles and Zelda stuff. Think the only Dudes I have are Yuri Lowell and Goku. Not sure though.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

And for the record, i don't think i have ANY guys but Sonic, so you all aren't as bad as me lawl.

Will change when i get Both Play Arts Raiden's and Chief, might even go for Peace Walkers big Boss.

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko

btw that was fine to post here since there is no nudity, or sexual theme, however i'm kinda sick of the iron grip rules so if you want to post something NSFW, do so but put it in a spoiler and label in bold "NSFW" as long as there is no explicit themes/nudity it's fine.

I just don't really know what to do anymore ever since I saw that Morrigan figure I posted got snipped; I'm afraid I'll catch a Mod on a bad day and even with a spoiler NSFW tag I'd get in trouble. It seems what I think is "bad" and what others do can greatly differ.