Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

She's also getting a D-arts figure. Oh noes.

W-W-WHA-WHA-WHAAAAATTTTTT!? OMG YES! biggrin.png

*ahem* I mean, well that is quite fascinating I do feel I will partake in the purchase of all Noel Vermillion merchandise from this point on... I don't have a problem.

523.jpg

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion

W-W-WHA-WHA-WHAAAAATTTTTT!? OMG YES! biggrin.png

Over on the right wink.png

4051.jpg

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Over on the right wink.png

4051.jpg

*Squeel*, and I'll make a decision on that Soniko, I have a few days to think it over. Who knows me being me I might... get a lazy recolor... I'm such a fanboy...

Didn't mean to derail your anime figure bandwagon...

NEC11982.jpg

Got this one pre-ordered from the Big Bad Toy Store site.

I missed out on the original NECA's Portal Device replica and they go for ridiculous prices on ebay, but this one's customizable while priced at $99. Pricey, but me thinks it'll be worth the wait.

NEC12030.jpgNEC12031.jpg

NECA are making these Team Fortress 2 figures of Demoman and Pyro as well, and of course, got'em pre-ordered.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh wow! Finally! Thanks for being all creepy and remembering what I like, Amazon! Guess what I was finally able to pre-order!

Animaniacs_V4_e.jpg

ReBoot avatar? Animaniacs? ...are you me?

Seriously though, they seem to hate releasing certain cartoons (except the big ones like Tom and Jerry et al) physically over here. It's maddening. I'd rather go back to DVDs than not have them at all. I know I could import but that's beside the point :3

Seen some stuff today that would be very nice to have but I'm... let's just call it... unable to post them. Unfortunately!

Except this. Hot Toys are not exactly cheap though :/

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Biohazard%204%20HD%20-%20Ada%20Wong%20Collectible%20Figure_PR5-noscale.jpg

Pictures of Blastoise and Venusaur have surfaced.

I have to preorder all of these as soon as possible.

gjkDQV7Oo0CAc50WfB76Lg2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Pictures of Blastoise and Venusaur have surfaced.

I have to preorder all of these as soon as possible.

gjkDQV7Oo0CAc50WfB76Lg2.jpg

If his water cannons are articulated... all of my Want.

• Thumbs Up 1

No pictures, but I got myself a pair of Bowser slippers today. Actually have the same style as the Japanese Bowser plush.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's not as ingrained this side of the pond but I do remember having it on VHS.

I always think "Sit down for a spell, you don't look so well!" when I see it and I have no idea why I always remember that one line...

I win this thread.

Brave_Little_Toaster_A_016.jpg

*gasps* I did not know such a thing exists.

The brave little toaster is such a wonderful movie. I love it to pieces.

"It's like a mooooooooooovvvviiiieeeee, It's a b-movie shoooowww"

Well that'll be stuck in my head all day.....

*gasps* I did not know such a thing exists.

The brave little toaster is such a wonderful movie. I love it to pieces.

"It's like a mooooooooooovvvviiiieeeee, It's a b-movie shoooowww"

Well that'll be stuck in my head all day.....

Yay! Another fan!

I'm really excited to get this soundtrack because it comes with a really nice booklet that gives you some behind the scenes insight on the film as well as photos! I love Thurl Ravenscroft (Kirby), so I'm hoping for a nice picture of him.

This soundtrack is actually limited, but a little warning to anyone wanting to pick it up now: It's been censored. In the song "Worthless" a car sings "Once took a surfer to sunset. There were bikinis and buns there were weenies..." for the soundtrack it's been changed, and it's very hard to make out since it's so muddled, to what I think it "There were kinis and hotdogs and weenies". The theory is that the next part of the lyrics this ties into actually makes this a very subtle sexual innuendo, but due to the rules of this board I don't think I can really get into it.

It's still weird that they had to censor this but the Ferngully soundtrack is uncut. The fully version of the "Batty Rap" is actually extremely disturbing and Tim Curry's song "Toxic Love" includes the lyrics "I feel good, a special kind of horny".

• Thumbs Up 1

It's still weird that they had to censor this but the Ferngully soundtrack is uncut. The fully version of the "Batty Rap" is actually extremely disturbing and Tim Curry's song "Toxic Love" includes the lyrics "I feel good, a special kind of horny".

Tim Curry cannot be censored. He simply is... Tim Curry.

Don't neglect to come up to the lab to see what he has on the slab sometime.

• Thumbs Up 1

xD That awkward moment when you see The Rocky Horror Picture Show and realize the actor playing Frank-N-Furter was a major part of your childhood. At least I could watch Stephen King's "It" and not get scared anymore!

I seriously can't believe how many cartoons Tim Curry did back in the day. I just wish that whoever had the audio files would put them online so we could hear his take on the Joker before Batman: TAS. In my mind Mark Hamill is the perfect Joker voice, but I sure would like to hear Tim when he was originally cast for it.

Indeed. It's his amazing voice. You can't hear Tim Curry without knowing it's Tim Curry - it's impossible. Though, I would certainly not want to replace Hamill's Joker either. Same with the voice for that Batty character... can't easily escape him either.

Now I have to mind bleach a little due to considering The Joker in lingerie singing deeply about... less wholesome... things.

Just to keep within the themes of the thread though, have this in the post as the super duper edition of ACIII is coming.

assassins_creed_connor_statue_eb.jpg

On Tuesday, I got something to go along with my Sonic playing cards and Sonic Monopoly; Chez Geek: House Party Edition.

Kind of a random addition, but I really love playing it, and now I have at least something non-Sonic to offer anyone who comes over. They are all gamers, but they'd likely appreciate the alternative.

Edited by VEDJ-F

Queens Gate is lucky Noel Vermillion is my favorite BB character at the moment. Yeah I ordered her recolor and the towel.

Course you did :P

This is definitely getting a pre-order as soon as it pops up.

item_0000010184_06.jpg

I'll just leave this here... first close-up I've seen.

680224950.jpg

You guys will have to keep an eye on your sites of choice since Mewtwo is currently up for pre-order on AmiAmi: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-05346&page=top

I kind of want him too, but the AmiAmi bill I got yesterday actually made my jaw drop. Yes, I did order a lot, but it didn't help that one figure won't fit in a SAL box, which I've never had to deal with before. That was an insane shipping amount so now I really do have to start cooling it ><

Queens Gate is lucky Noel Vermillion is my favorite BB character at the moment. Yeah I ordered her recolor and the towel.

You'll be able to find out if she actually opts to wear underwear this time too. >.>

You guys will have to keep an eye on your sites of choice since Mewtwo is currently up for pre-order on AmiAmi: http://www.amiami.co...-05346&page=top

I kind of want him too, but the AmiAmi bill I got yesterday actually made my jaw drop. Yes, I did order a lot, but it didn't help that one figure won't fit in a SAL box, which I've never had to deal with before. That was an insane shipping amount so now I really do have to start cooling it ><

Thanks! Totally pre-ordered on Amiami >.>

Feels like a fecking long time til March though...

*edit* ...and yes, prices can get pretty insane. To add to that, if customs decide to stop one of my packages (anything over £17 or so, read: anything) they put 20% on top which is bloody nasty if you order bigger things (Can usually get a single PVC through without issue but anything else and they'll get you). Amiami at one point had a polystone Shadow Lord (Final Fantasy XI) in stock but it would have cost me twice its value to ship it and yeah, no. I need to trawl eBay or something sometime for it again >.>

I got really bored and went through the thread from before I arrived... Hexa's Sam and Max and Tintin shit made me jelly. Western cartoon merch is so much more of a struggle to get hold of and Noel has the epic Alter Dizzy which is one of my favourites over in the cabinet. /fist

Edited by Andrew Albacia

So the other week I got the Stocking statue right? You remember.

Well today.....

IMG_1514.png

Bitchface arrived smile.png Hooray!

Comparing her to Stocking. She is much, much lighter and much, much more fragile. Will be taking extra care of this one.

Edited by Gatestormer
  • Thumbs Up 5

You'll be able to find out if she actually opts to wear underwear this time too. >.>

Yes, she does actually... What's with that look? WHAT!?

And yes, Panty is my favorite out of the Alter line.

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion