Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Bowser accepted the popcorn.

"Ok, so the idea is we watch each others' backs when we go through that portal? Or you got something better in mind." He continues his scheming with Ridley.

"As long as I get to flatten that plumber, I'm good."

---

Crow had taken to watching the TV with Peacock.

"Oooh, I love this one!"

Edited by Crow T. Robot

Ridley gave a sinister smile. "Well, if we bump into him, I'll lend you a hand in taking him down, if you help me take care of Little Miss Power Suit." Ridley didn't consider anyone his friend, but if anyone came close, it was Bowser. He understood the rage of being beaten by a worthless human time and time again, something Ridley was well acquainted with. In this regard, they at least shared a common sense of hatred.

Ridley then glanced at the rest of the group. "Just keep quiet about this for now, though. Samus thinks I've agreed to help out. I wanna keep things that way until she lets her guard down." He knew that somewhere, deep down, Samus was afraid of him. No matter how well she hid it, he could tell. If he were ever to gain the upper hand, he had a feeling she would break. The problem was gaining that upper hand in the first place...

"So we make nice and wait until they trust us eh?" He had to stifle his mighty laugh. "That's my kind of dirty plan. We get back to our normal lives but, we take down our archenemies when the opportunity presents itself? Who wouldn't jump at that chance.

Then he turned to the rest of his group.

"All right, it's decided. The more people we team up with, the more likely we are to finish this stupid adventure sooner. Let's go help those losers."

As Noel was running towards the lively group ahead of her she bumped into a soft cushion attached to a girl with pink hair. "Oomph... I'm sorry I didn't mean t-"... Noel stares at the girls chest and then looks at her own... below average chest, she instantly decides that the girl will be her enemy for all eternity. "I'm sorry...", Noel walked off giving the girl a look of pure jealousy. "Why do I lack in areas that count!", she shouted at the top of her lungs, suddenly she heard giggling behind her, the entire group of strangers were laughing at her... she blushed with embarrassment. Shaking off her embarrassment, she introduced herself to everyone. "I-I'm Noel Vermillion, ex officer of the NOL, pleased to make your acquaintance and I apologize for that outburst a few minutes ago".

(I'm lost like hell in case you hadn't noticed, and yes seriously this is how my character would react to someone like Sonico)

Edited by Noel Vermillion

(yeah it's getting pretty hard to follow, i'm trying to bridge our adventure back into the main time eater plot by re-joining the group)

[As Peacock]

Peacock scanned the portals with her eyes before staring dumb foundly "Hey Maroons! there's more schmucks in this portal! never seen em before! who's the goirl with the rack?" she pointed at the group of new members "which should we go for? they look lost too!"

[As Soniko]

Soniko blinks with anime blush lines over her cheeks at the strange girl's encounter, she follows her to the group and shyly steps forward. "h-hi..." she twists her toe in the dirt shyly.

(could I suggest maybe getting a list of all the characters involved so far in the OP? I'm kinda thinking about joining in for the lols, but it'd be great to have a list of peeps to keep up on XD)

(could I suggest maybe getting a list of all the characters involved so far in the OP? I'm kinda thinking about joining in for the lols, but it'd be great to have a list of peeps to keep up on XD)

(If you join, this will be the greatest roleplay of the century, and I agree we need a character list. So far we have...Bowser, Snake, Samus, Zero, Mario, Dr. Horrible, Wario, Crow the Robot (?), Ridley, Shrek, Phoenix Wright, Deadpool...and...okay, I forget the rest.)

Edited by Big Boss

(If you join, this will be the greatest roleplay of the century, and I agree we need a character list. So far we have...Bowser, Snake, Samus, Zero, Mario, Dr. Horrible, Wario, Crow the Robot (?), Ridley, Shrek, Phoenix Wright, Deadpool...and...okay, I forget the rest.)

(*Cough* Noel Vermillion, Ragna the Bloodedge, Gamma, Soniko, and... okay, I forget the rest)

Apparently somebody or something has been making wormhole generators. But are there more of these elsewhere? And what is that Time Eater?"

Samus pondered the events of everything that had happened. A simple mission to destroy a space pirate base had become a mystery to fix existence itself, teaming up with several weird beings whose numbers keep growing as well as her own hated nemesis is not something she enjoyed, being solitary. She looks through the portal that the generator had created an sees Deadpool waving at her along with the rest of the group

"There's nothing left to see here. Team, I suggest we regroup with the others."

"WHOAAA!!" suddenly they hear screams coming frombelow the building and see a small figure fly up revieling itself to be a small flying horse with a rainbow mane. The equine sees the group and the portal and warns them.

"Quick we gotta get out of here! That big bird thing and those robowimps are coming back up!" she then takes off like a bullet into the portal

"...a talking flying horse? Now I've seen it all" samus thinks to herself.

Just then the falcon, which looked like it took quite a beating but was slowly recovering its wounds re-appears followed by a few buzzbomber some of which could barely fly, and in no time egg pawns start to pour into the room, some missing limbs probably from their fight with the Equine. The falcon then prepared to take charge. Samus charged up her cannon.

"Any objections? Move in!" Zero, Snake and Dr. Horrible leaped into the portal. Samus before entering released a mighty super missile towards the generator, shattering it with an impressive blast. She then quickly leaped into the portal before it disappeared, leaving the falcon and the egg bots behind and unable to follow them. The whole group was together again and with newcomers as well.

[As Big Boss]

After Snake jumps into the portal, he looks around at the group. "We certainly....expanded." Snake says, surprised at the amount of people that were in the group now. Snake looks around for a moment. "So, where do we go next? I'm assuming we need to find more of those structures." said Snake, rubbing his chin. "Perhaps we should split up into teams again?" Snake asks, awaiting the others' responses.

[As Deadpool]

"OOOOH SAMUS, YOU CAME BACK!" Deadpool says, he then starts hugging Samus. "Wait...hugging isn't really my style" Deadpool says, he quickly lets go of Samus. "Well, welcome back Samus!" Deadpool says, happily, he then looks around at all the different portals. "So, where to next?" Deadpool asks.

[As Dr. Horrible]

Dr. Horrible jumps into the portal, and then he looks upon the group, wondering what the Hell is going on. "...What is going on? I remember being in my lab, then a second later I was inside that horrible building, and now I'm surrounded by all these...creatures?" Dr. Horrible says nervously, looking around. He then sighs "I might as well come along, after all, you guys are my only chances of getting home..." Dr. Horrible says, disappointed and confused.

Edited by Big Boss

Ragna wasn't exactly overjoyed to see Noel, she unnerved him a bit due to her uncanny resemblance to his actual sister Saya, whom he had lost when he was younger, a day Ragna is constantly haunted by. These "friends" Noel was referring to didn't exactly look....normal, "Who the hell are these freaks, this is weird even by my standards" one was a shy pinkhaired girl with above average breasts, one was clad in orange armor, another appeared to be a talking dragon. "It's gonna be one of those days, I can tell" Ragna said with a tinge of annoyance, just one day he'd like get through without anything weird, or nasty happening. "At least Jin or the rabbit aren't here"

"Sup" Ragna said to introduce himself, not exactly having the most enthusiastic tone.

((OK, I think before anyone else posts, we need a recap of what the hell is happening, who's with who, and what the hell are they doing, this is quickly becoming another clusterfuck))

Mario noticed his enemy in the ranks of the new group the just encountered.

"!" He scowled and readied himself for a fight.

"Well, if it isn't Mario." Bowser laughed."Don't worry, pipsqueak. I'm not looking for a fight, I'm just as invested in this as you are."

Mario stopped. He worked with Bowser before but, usually Peach was there to keep him in check? Could he trust him? He had to right now, he believed that Bowser wanted to get back to his castle, and that overrides their fierce rivalry for now.

((Recap: Samus, Ridley, Deadpool, Snake, Zero, Shrek, an orange Wisp and peacock meetup on planet wisp and fight a dark falcon made up of many small dark creatures that can heal. They defeat it abd it leaves behind a portal. Samus, Snake and Zero go investigate the factory section of planet wisp while the rest of the group goes through the portal (this is where the story became a bit of a clusterfuck) the foremer trio group finds a machine that can produce wormholes and a time eater, the latter group does...something. The Samus group, repels the time eater and destroys the generator, and are joined by Dr. Horrible, Noel and Rainbow Dash, and they reunite with the rest of the group just now. Someone fill in any blanks I may have missed, I'll continue later))

((Okay, so everyone is together, and we just left Planet Wisp, so we gotta figure out where we are right now. And I think it would help a bit if we all took a page out of Big Boss' book and started each post with [As *insert character here*] to clear up some confusion.))

[As Phoenix Wright]

Everyone was getting pretty tense, and some small fights even started to break out among the group. Phoenix sighed, "Ah... a group this big will never work out. Somebody has gotta take charge, and since no one else is stepping up, I guess that's gonna be me..." Phoenix found a tree stump to stand on to make him tower over the group, "Guys, everyone calm down." No one listened. "Guys, come on. Calm down." The group was still fighting among themselves. Phoenix took a deep breath and screamed at the top of his lungs, "HOLD IT!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Phoenix, "Heh, sorry about that, but now that I've gotten your attention..." Phoenix continued, "I'm Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright, for those of you who don't know by now, and I've noticed that things are starting to get a bit out of hand here. We have to keep calm, everyone wants to get home and fighting isn't gonna help. First, lets figure out where we are. Anyone see a sign or something anywhere?"

((Okay, I'm gonna try and write up all the characters participating right now. So, here goes:

Shrek

Brian Gremlin

Orange Wisp

Ridley

Big Boss/Snake

Samus Aran

Deadpool

Peacock

Zero

Crow T. Robot

Pepsiman

Mario

Bowser

Dr. Horrible

Captain Qwark

Joker

E-102 Gamma

Noel Vermillion

Phoenix Wright

Ragna the Bloodedge

Ranma Saotome

Volphied

Mickey Mouse

Gero

Wario

Waluigi

Soniko

Rainbow Dash

I think that's everyone, let me know if I missed anyone. Hopefully Shrek will add this to the main post or something.))

[As Ranma Saotome (Girl)]

"Ugh..." Ranma was running out of patience. "It's been hours, and not a single person!" Worse yet, it had started to rain a while back, so he... she was stuck as a girl. After a few more minutes, she was about ready to collapse when...

"Hey, what's that?" She stopped and squinted at the horizon. It was very faint, but she saw what looked like moving figures in the distance. "Finally, some people!" She sighed in relief, breaking out into a run.

Noel spotted another girl in the distance and waved at her to come over. "I don't know why I keep attracting strangers, but the more the merrier I suppose". The new girl crept up to Noel and Noel smiled at her nervously. "Um... hi, I'm Noel Vermillion and who m-might you be?". Noel didn't get a response, the other girl just stared. "Um... were you sucked into this strange realm as well?". Still no response, the girl was creeping Noel out. Suddenly it started to rain out of nowhere, it wasn't cold but somewhat hot. "I guess the weather here is topsy turvey as well". She looked back at the girl who was no longer... a girl? "Eeeeeeehhhhhhh?!", Noel exclaimed".

(Edit: if you can't do both I'll edit this)

Edited by Noel Vermillion

[As Ranma Saotome (Boy)]

"Agh!" Ranma yelled, a boy again. "Well... I guess you know my secret now. Name's Ranma Saotome, nice to meet ya." He looked up at the woman who looked perplexed, and understandably so; It's not everyday that someone switches genders suddenly. "Anyway, who are you guys?" He peered behind her at the rest of the people in the group, many of them not even human.

Edited by Ranma Saotome

((I'd also suggest that we determine who is in what group, seeing as trying determine what exactly is going on is still a bit confusing))

[As Gero]

So after a minute or so of plummeting through the pitch black void, Gero fell through another hole through the dimensions, this time landing in between a group of individuals, namely Phoenix Wright, Mario, and a few others. He landed on his head and slid onto his back seconds after. Luckily for him, his cup had been in the perfect position to catch his piping hot green tea, and his leaf lightly descended over his face to block the rain that poured from the hole. It took a minute for him to come back to his senses, but once he did he quickly hoped to his feet, frantically searching the area around him to determine his location.

"GERO GERO GERO!?!" He cried in a fearful yet agitated tone, wondering where exactly he was.

Zero was about to agree with Snake when he received something in his radio transceiver. "A distress signal." he said. "It might be another hero from another dimension, or someone in need. I suggest we head to it and see if they need our help: or if they can help us."

((Agreed with Cero on that one. We should probably figure out who is with who before we start going forward with the story. Anyway, Phoenix was with Mario, Wario, Waluigi, and now, Gero in an unknown place. Eh, maybe not. Things should start ironing out soon.))

Edited by NGw00d

"Listen, suit. I don't follow orders, I dictate them." Bowser said to Phoenix.

Mario talked in his typical incoherent way. He explained that Wright had a point, they needed to calm down and get their bearings, and they'd probably never get home if they didn't work together.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine, whatever. Just don't think I can be pushed around porcupine hair." Bowser grumbled. "Anyway, did anyone else see that frog thing?"

Edited by Crow T. Robot