Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

Dabutt's epic quest continues, now joined by the sprite Vagoo.

Arin and Danny journey to save the Mushroom Kingdom (or a stage representation) from Bowser's kids minions.

Edited by Spin Attaxx
  • Thumbs Up 2

Arin hijacks the Steam Train yet again, and together he and Ross hijack the TARDIS.

Baps joins the Grumps as they continue through Disney's Forest of Terror.

Edited by Satan Attaxx

God, the Steam Train sure is prone to hijackings.

If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big surprise,

If you go down to the woods today, you'll find some Summoner Eyes~

Edited by Satan Attaxx

I hate the sun enough, why's it gotta hate me?

Warning: Contains massive amounts of pixels. Not for the faint hearted.

Do you believe in magic, in a young girl's heart~ oh yeh and the sprite too I guess :U

After beating Morton Koopa Jr., the Grumps take a beach holiday. Where everything is trying to kill them.

The walls will be painted with pixels.

Edited by Satan Attaxx

So someone made this which is whenever Jon and Arin sang Escape from the City.

They got the Crush 40 part wrong at the end, though.

The Grumps encounter the grumpy Gnome in the Undergrump - I mean Underground Palace.

Still no sign of Kevin Costner.

Edited by Satan Attaxx

The grumps grab a bland unremarkable game and forcefully pretend that it is the most awful thing ever in an effort to ellicit humour?... I don't know, this ep's kinda weird. It's basically them going "THIS GAME SUCKS THIS GAME SUCKS" over and over as the game goes on and it just feels like trying too hard.

The grumps grab a bland unremarkable game and forcefully pretend that it is the most awful thing ever in an effort to ellicit humour?... I don't know, this ep's kinda weird. It's basically them going "THIS GAME SUCKS THIS GAME SUCKS" over and over as the game goes on and it just feels like trying too hard.

Yeah, I'd have to agree it's not my favorite episode, which is a shame considering I was looking forward to it.  I mean, there are so many funny things to observe about the game, but instead they sort of just overlooked them all and settled on the verdict that the game was terrible.  It is, don't get me wrong, but they didn't even try.

Edited by Spooky Akita

Rated 18 due to massive amounts of pixels.

The Grumps go exploring the Ruins of Pandora while creepy music plays.

Edited by Satan Attaxx

They say walls have ears, but that boy Thanatos gots one with EYES.

The Grumps are gonna do an Ask Me Anything on Reddit tomorrow.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gamegrumps/comments/1o645r/we_the_grumps_are_doing_a_live_ama_tomorrow/

Hey dudes, we're going to do a live AMA on the IAMA subreddit tomorrow at 3pm PST. We'll be answering in the comments and also doing some video responses to the best questions. Someone might get hurt. Or made love to. Just sayin'.

Uh...also, image proof that this is ALL REALLY HAPPENING.

Edited by Count Gregula

inb4 all the questions are "y did jan leev gaem gromps bring jan bak u poophed!"

But seriously, wish I could think of a question to ask them.  I always have a million questions I'd like to ask the people I like, but when I'm actually pushed to think of one, it becomes difficult! XD

Dudes, /that Stanley Parable game/. I'm sure like everyone else, I walked into that video not expecting that in the slightest. I gotta hand it to them, that was a pretty genius way of hyping up a game for a lot of people, even if the actual game is nothing like that in the slightest. All I know is that I wanna play it now, so I guess it worked lmao

• Thumbs Up 1

Dudes, /that Stanley Parable game/. I'm sure like everyone else, I walked into that video not expecting that in the slightest. I gotta hand it to them, that was a pretty genius way of hyping up a game for a lot of people, even if the actual game is nothing like that in the slightest. All I know is that I wanna play it now, so I guess it worked lmao

It also helps that the original game is free as a Source mod, so creating a 'demo' that's like the game proper would be kinda pointless anyway. The original was also pretty amazing in its own right, you have to play it several times and fiddle around with it a lot to fully understand it.

I can't wait to play the full game, the environments look fantastic.

The Grumps do battle against the Not-Doronojo Gang. For a seed.

So hey guys, quick thing.

While it might be new people doing it from last time (or not, I can't recall), I came in here once before saying to not simply post video links and call that a post, and the little one liners under them don't really justify as anything either. If anyone wants a video update on these, they'll simply subscribe to the channel on Youtube lawl.

Feel free to post videos of course, but if you do I want your full opinion and discussion and whatnot under them so it's not spam. Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

After yesterday's AMA with the Game Grumps, they've uploaded the video responses they made when an answer was better to be spoken than in text: http://www.polarisgo.com/

Just incase anybody was interested in certain things.