Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

For the actual April Fools joke...

Help me I'm dying from the adorableness ;A;

• Thumbs Up 1

For the actual April Fools joke...

Help me I'm dying from the adorableness ;A;

STOP IT GAMEGRUMPS!! I don't want to like you anymore why must you coax me back with cute fuzzy cats?!?!? ;_;

Btw best episode of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

Always fun when a party breaks out! Though, it's becoming increasingly obvious that they only have three Mario Party games at their disposal. tongue.png

Hilariously I was watching Arin and Jon playing Mario Party 8 to pass the time before I headed off to work. Its a funny conscience.

Also I've been watching Steam Train play Spore and I couldn't stop laughing through it.

• 1 month later...

O hai SSMB! Just posting two Game Grumps/Steam Train Episodes I've seen recently. I really like these two!

Trekkin' Turtle wants my immortal soul, but he can't have it! No matter how much he demonicly moos at me.

Oh hey. Look. Guns of Icarus Online. They're having so much fun with it. You know what, guys? If you don't have this game. You should buy it. It's fun! Guns of Icarus Online. Loads of fun. Tons of fun, Great with friends, Guns of Icarus Online. Totally fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

He just came back from Atlanta, so he's probably tired.

In the Guns of Icarus episode, as a side note, I love how serious Ross is acting for some reason, probably because I'm sick of his screaming his head off in all of his recent episodes.

In fact, I love the whole episode, it was so much fun and funny how they interacted with strangers.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Oh gosh.

Here's hoping we'll get something close to the 06 playthrough.

Except for the part where not-so-grump leaves and everyone hates the new guy for another year. Let's not have that again.

• Thumbs Up 6

Everybody, just stop

There's no way new Grumps can top this

• Thumbs Up 2

Phenomenal

I am however gutted they didn't show the silly train minigame thing. That would have made it, if only for nostalgia. 

I don't even watch Game Grumps (much) but holy hell their reactions to the live-action stuff was gold.

So they say that kids growing up watching Teletubbies became a little out there.

I used to watch Teletubbies when I was a kid.

qYUhJSF.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh my god that was pure genius

The reactions to the live action stuff... priceless. I was almost choking with laughter at one point, it's all just so damn random and weird.

Makes me wonder why I ever enjoyed watching the Teletubbies back when I was young... and how on earth I haven't come out of that experience as a complete dumb-dumb laugh.png

I think this is the spiritual sequel to the Rugrats in Paris N64 playthrough when Jon was still around - they both end with Arin killing himself.

So if we can tally some of these parallel moments...

JonGrumps            -            DanGrumps

WHAT IS THIS?!    WHAT HAPPENED?!

Arin shoots himself    Arin hangs himself

Every moment either group sings.

If anyone can think of any other similar moments, post 'em up. Could be interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh my god we have a Game Grumps topic.

I cannot express how much I love Game Grumps. I love em. I love them all sooo much. Their show has helped me through many personal experiences, and gave me many laughs- even tears. 

Anyway, we've got some Xtreme Bepz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG4yIF3Uffk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hKpgzzyuH8

Well they're at it again. Another one shot with hilarious results. They've been on a roll with these.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, it looks like we won't see anymore Shadow gameplay from the Grumps.

For the best, I suppose. Don't want Danny to die or anything.  I do wish they played it a bit more, though. There are some outrageously cringeworthy/hilarious moments in this game that never got broached.