Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9AwdWP7r1o

Danny makes sexual noises for no reason.

Edited by Doctor Crash

I have been absolutely loving Game Grumps recently, Barry and Suzy joining has really made me anticipate each episode of MP. Also, Sunshine's been good.

So yeah. That new remix was amazing. When I heard Banana Shoes in it, I cried tears of joy. This remix holds so much value. Best remix I've heard in awhile.

• Thumbs Up 1

A party winner is crowned.

Poor Ross: i wanted him to win :C

That second Triforce Collab totally beats the shit out of the first one, which was already my favorite Game Grumps remix until this one came along.

• Thumbs Up 1

That remix was pretty fucking brilliant. It hurts my head usually collabing with one person let alone 2 like that, and to pull it off so epically so it tells sorta a story while each participant retaining their own styles yet blending together nicely still is fucking magical. Was a pretty awesome "goodbye" song for Jon from them and can't wait for what else they remix of the "Danny era" lawl

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh God, Pinocchio´s walking animation cracks me up, he looks so happy.

On another topic, now that Suzy´s getting more screentime, I really hope they "The Lion´s King" someday.

(And I wish they continued "A Bug´s Life" since I love that game, but oh well sad.png)

Edited by Ristar

Danny<jon

Y'know, I was skeptical at first, but I have to agree.  Much as I love ol' Jon, Danny and everything he brought to Game Grumps has really made it for me.

BOOBAPADOO

Edited by NOPE

Y'know, I was skeptical at first, but I have to agree.  Much as I love ol' Jon, Danny and everything he brought to Game Grumps has really made it for me.

Uhh... < means less than, he was saying Jon is better.

I'm finding Danny to be a lot funnier and relatable. Jon was getting bored of Game Grumps after a while and it can definitely be seen when the first few series were a lot better than the later ones with an exception being some of Sonic 06.

Ross is also lovely and has his own charm, then you get Suzy and Barry joining in and it just gets awesome. Suzy says she was really nervous about joining in but glad that the vast majority of the comments made were nice things about her, Barry also has his charm too that he brought to PBG's Minecraft Hardcore.

Danny floats around the sub-reddit a lot more often than any of them do, it was rare to see Arin and sometimes Barry, but Danny is practically addicted to it.

Not to mention Danny's voice just always sounds so happy and soothing, he really is a nice guy with crazy hair who happens to be doing the most work in the show (hell, he even has a 9-5 job along with Game Grumps as well as NSP).

• Thumbs Up 3

You know, when I first started watching this Sunshine playthrough, I imagined it would just be a calm, little playthrough of a nice, somewhat nostalgic game.

Thankfully, Il Piantissimo and this thing have proven me dead wrong.  But I mean, I can relate.  You would never expect such a happy little game to be the root of such deep-seeded anger and hatred.

Edited by Akito

As much as I liked Jon, Danny has WAY more interesting stories.

Jon is like "We had fun at Disneyland last weekend" and "I had a bad experience at Bubby Gump Shrimp Co."  Danny is like "I once wrestled an alligator while stoned" and "Did I ever tell you about the time I was almost in an orgy?"

The most rage you'll EVER hear related to a pachinko machine.

And here I thought nothing would ever top his Knuckles getting stuck on the wall rage quit.

I really want to play Sunshine now, but my disc is totally fucked. ;-;

The Game Grumps crew, I think, is in its golden age.  We've got hilarious Steam Train, Grumps, Steam Rolled, we've got five cast members, all with their own charms and quirks...

Good stuff.