Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

Oh my gosh.

This has to be my favourite remix now, I like it even more than Banana Shoes!

Oh, has anyone ever seen this Remix?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAorgp9HKB4

Edited by The Crash

I don't think I've laughed harder from an episode of Game Grumps than the very moment that creepy 16-bit Mr. Wilson rounded the corner.  That is the most genuinely frightening thing I've ever seen in a video game.  Odd, but I never took Mr. Wilson to be a crazy cat lady... or a crazy fish and rat and bat and buttball lady.

Also, I find it interesting that both Arin and Dan seem to be completely oblivious to the various cartoons and the still-running comic strip of Dennis the Menace.  Last I checked, those are far more iconic and memorable than the 50's live action series.

Edited by Akito

I'm surprised that Arin says that CV4 is awesome, considering what he said about it on Sequelitus. I guess he thinks CV4 is still awesome, just not as good as the original.

I'm surprised that Arin says that CV4 is awesome, considering what he said about it on Sequelitus. I guess he thinks CV4 is still awesome, just not as good as the original.

I believe he said in Sequelitis that he thinks the game itself is good, but as a sequel it falls short because instead of expanding upon what made the original Castlevania great, they dumbed it down to just a simple side-scrolling, whip-slinging game.  That, and the items are kind of useless.  He never said the game wasn't amazing, just that it sort of takes away from the original intent of the series.

• Thumbs Up 2

Why do people keep thinking he said Castlevania 4 was a bad game?  His point in the video wasn't that it was a bad game, it was that the new mechanics it introduces makes the power ups obsolete and the game does nothing to compensate for it.  It was a constructive criticism, not a panning.

Edited by Stingray 64

Meanwhile, Arin drops by to review Monster Hunter 3, what could go wrong.

I have never seen someone's face turn so red in my life!  I feel bad that I laughed so hard because I've been in that kind of situation before.  It's terrible.

Edited by Akito

Meanwhile, Arin drops by to review Monster Hunter 3, what could go wrong.

Yeah, I imagine this is also what he would look like if he reviewed a game while having a heart attack.

Jesus

Seeing as the Pepper video was posted here, I thought I'd post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr0QRR5HTvw

Looks like Danny hasn't got the Game Grumps curse.... yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Roger Wilco's journey comes to an end.

Also, the Grumps fly high with a new game!

Edited by CC14 the Wondercolt

The Grumps serve another Vs.

Then they battle to the death with wiggly robots.

Sunshine's back!

Also, Barry joins in for the Steam Train equivalent of Vs.!

Edited by CC14 the Wondercolt
  • Thumbs Up 1

THE BARRY SPEAKS.

I didn't think he would say anything in these things but XD. It wasn't much but still LOL.

Anyways I'm actually really diggin' steam rolled, I hope they do a lot of these since they're super fun to watch. Kinda seems like a bitch to edit all these camera perspectives but it's totally worth it.

• Thumbs Up 2

From what people have seen on their Steam profiles, Worms: Armageddon is next for Steam Rolled.

From what people have seen on their Steam profiles, Worms: Armageddon is next for Steam Rolled.

Well, I guess the people and I were correct. WORMS!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I guess the people and I were correct. WORMS!

HOLY SHAZBOTS BARRY LEARNED TO SPEAK!

My mind is a new kind of blown right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llb18eYHBdc

clownpenis.fart

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Urya_Uwas

This is cool and all but I wish Danny was there. sad.png

Danny has been captured by the rail road bandits and their only hope are the train's operators.

• Thumbs Up 2

With Arin, Danny, Ross, Barry, and Suzy, am I the only one who thinks it might be a good idea to revisit Nintendo Land?  I mean, they actually have the exact number of people necessary to get the most out of what that game has to offer.

Edited by G-Force
  • Thumbs Up 3

I’m kinda enjoying Steam Rolled so far.  It’s still not as FUNNY as Classic Grumps but it is bringing back that “like hanging out with friends in video form” that I miss from the Arin and Jon days.  Arin and Danny alone don’t give me that much in what I watched but Arin/Danny/Ross/Barry/Suzy as a unit do.

• Thumbs Up 1