Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

I literally blurted out an "Oh my fucking shit what" when Gregzilla's shizz was brought up in the panel. I know the grumps have acknowledged it before, but to have it like live in the panel like that was awesome, super grats Greg, >D.

Haven't gotten it done yet (still watching) but it's pretty fun seeing Danny up there, he's extremely lols and made it a vow that if I ever get the chance to meet him in person, that I have to get a high five from him.

• Thumbs Up 3

I saw this earlier in Greg's status update about him silently squeeing to himself, but I still, this is awesome and I have to give him another thumbs up.

Now this is just me analyzing, but not only did Arin and Danny say that they like your stuff, but it sounds like that keep up with your updates too! Sure they didn't say it, but they sounded really excited to talk about it when the question came up!

Though however anyone can slice it, it's all awesome in every way! Seriously, congrats man!

You know those cheese nips that Danny found? Turns out they were Jon's given to him by a fan that he left behind.

73GmeFG.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

I watched a bit of their Silent Hill run while washing up the other day and I did find it genuinely funny. I also really enjoyed watching them play Cards Against Humanity on Table Flip. Suzy is such a cutie.

• 2 weeks later...

Steam Train -- Arin and Ross Plays Ride to Hell: Retribution.

This game is declared by many as one of the worst games of last year. Including me, for one. May God have mercy on their souls....

• 2 weeks later...

Part 9 of the Katamari Damacy playthrough -- Big Bear

"BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" Danny Sexbang, 2014.

It was such a great episode, I just couldn't bear it! I could bear-ly stop laughing as Arin would try beat the level the best way he could, but it became an Ursa-Major problem! A-bear-rently, he had to get make the katamari big enough to get the biggest bear paws-sible. You know, a cub-fy victory! It prove to be tough, but I'm glad he didn't cave in. The ursa-all episode was funny with both Danny and Arin giving hilarious material. A kuma-perative effort!

Did Arin succeed? Ah Pooh, I don't know. my memory is a bit fuzzy; Smokey even. Well, okay I definite know, but my lips are Goldilocks and sealed. Just make sure you check the video before you Chicago!

• Thumbs Up 3

I had a bit of a falling out with Game Grumps previously, but after watching their Katamari playthrough I can confidently say I'm back on board.

I had a bit of a falling out with Game Grumps previously, but after watching their Katamari playthrough I can confidently say I'm back on board.

My guess is the Tool reference? :D

But yah that Wings for Marie/10,000 Days song is real powerful, I tell ya. It never made me cry but I can imagine it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I am not a fan of Steam Rolled but I recently watched Default Dan just for curiosity, and I´m laughing so hard. Game looks very cheap but Dan´s face exploding all the time and Ross contagious laugh is making the episode for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ross did an AMA thing today and revealed that Steam Train wasn't always meant to be on the Game Grumps channel, plus he revealed the unused/original intro.

I honestly prefer this one over the current one, I like how much more fast-paced it is. 

Also, you can find Ross's AMA on Polaris, or in this forum post on Polaris.

http://forums.polarisgo.com/showthread.php?242-RubberNinja-s-Video-AMA!&p=3028&viewfull=1#post3028

I admit I prefer the "brand consistency" of the one they used in the end.  I assume that animation is probably unfinished so won't comment on the framerate, but the colour palette isn't very attractive either.

Damit when is ride to hell coming back.  

Dysentery simulator 2005?  Sounds like something steam would throw up there nowadays.  

Remember the various references to the Lion King game made in Grumps' first year? Wellllllll...

Date Grumps with Suzy! Figured she'd be involved since they mentioned how good she was at it. XD

• Thumbs Up 2

Aw that's a cute/lols intro.

Lion King, on the Genesis anyways, is one of my favorite games and really like beating it every now and then, so seeing Grumps finally do it is awesome. Kinda meh about invincibility being on, but for the sake of the show and just general fun timez, it's not that big of a deal XD. Just started watching but I'm sure it's gewd.

• 4 weeks later...

This is by far the best Game Grumps animated ever. Wow such lore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODrKQ8YpXrM

• Thumbs Up 3

A full animated Grumps episode to rectify a lost game footage problem! Neat to finally see this idea in action!

• Thumbs Up 5

oh good god what is Arin doing with a beard?

It's JonTron's soul

He never really left Arin~ </3

• Thumbs Up 3

... *Belch* Ross and Bar-- uh...? Bah... Barry! Have a few cans of Guinness and jump on the Stout Train for St. Patrick's Day ... Picking up passengers along way! *hic* Eh heh heh heh! *hic* Heh heh heh...! There were no survivors in the crash...

*burp* Awesome intro, and the actual episode was pretty good too.... *hic* Could use more beer/Gunniess though, that's always guh... good! If it had more better... it would had been beer.  I'm now in the food for Irish mood.

Uh... Good to see Ross and Ross and Ross and Barry and Ross *burp* host a show together. They're my... favorite show hosting people.

*Hic* Hey SSMB... I love you, man! I've never told you that, but you're like a brother to me!

I have to say, this is incredible animation. It may be choppy, but I'm too busy looking at that muscle detail to notice.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey what's that?  The Star Bomb album is still making sweet love to your earholes? And now you have weird little ear babies? Well get ready for more awesome, with a Star bomb rap along with "I CHOOSE YOU TO DIE!"

Rocco Botte, Ashly Burch, Keith Apicary, Markiplier, James Rolfe( Angry Video Game Nerd) , Dude Huge (Cliffy B. ) The Completionist, ProJared, Steve Kardynal, Chloe Dykstra and Smooth McGroove all participated. Awesome!

• Thumbs Up 2