Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Good news! This does not have to be the last hint (but that doesn't mean there can be anymore :P ):

2ef72x3.gif

Something on THIS page is correct? Hrm.. This is hard. :f

And now with that weird spinny-lighting up swirl thing.. I just don't know

..Somehow I'm still hoping it's Silver

Good news! This does not have to be the last hint (but that doesn't mean there can be anymore :P ): 2ef72x3.gif
A Maze that has no end? ....I dunno. x.x

Also how can we be sure this isn't a Apirl Fool Joke. lol

Edited by Veritech Guardian

Well, I had to make that hint, you see. So that's why it took longer than expected. SEGA Europe and Sumo Digital required some of my talents in helping with this joint-effort.

I got it!! It's vehicle customization!

The first pic is just a blurry image of the back of Sonic's car, but it's supposed to show that there's something different about it (he has a larger rear-view mirror or a fender?)

The second image seems to be random nonsense but if you think about it those items all have something to do with the current characters in the roster. (Fried chicken = Billy, monkey = Aiai, drumsticks = Amigo, spoon = Eggman (because people balance eggs on spoons or something)). Not exactly sure what this has to do with my theory other than they may all be references to decorative items that can be applied to the vehicle in some way.

The final image shows a cloverleaf of the swirly logo with different colors. This is because you're able to design decals and give cars different paint jobs!

Well? Thoughts?

Edited by PsychoJosh

Again, this DLC is technically a joint-effort between a Sonic fan and SEGA. Stuff like that doesn't happen often, but I'll tell you that what I did is actually old news ;)

No, the news itself isn't new...

Gah, fine.

Remember when S0L said something about a fan wanting...

That's as far as I'll go.

None of these hints and pictures make any sense to me and I don't feel like giving myself a headache over trying to figure them out.

I'm just going to wait.

Well isn't this day just made of fail and AIDS, and I just bought a points card god dammmit.

You know what, screw these stupid ass mind games. When does MS update their DLC?

Well isn't this day just made of fail and AIDS, and I just bought a points card god dammmit.

You know what, screw these stupid ass mind games. When does MS update their DLC?

For US it's usually Tuesday I believe, although I've seen content come out other days before (Mega Man 10 came out Wednesday). Not sure if it's the same day in other territories.

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

Technically, DLC has come out on all days of the week.

True.

So we really can't predict when Metal Sonic will pop back up without a release schedule. Hopefully it isn't too far off, that was a harsh (accidental) tease. :(

We can probably expect Metal Sonic not too far from now. I mean, it seems like people are pretty upset about this whole debacle. I'd be guessing sometime next week, but who knows?