Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

EDIT: Wait.. Is that a little hedgehog on that kart thing?

..Silver?

You might have a point there. The eye could refer to psychic ability, and the 8 ball "predicts" answers to questions. The swirly thing could be a hypnotising disk as well as a Dreamcast logo, all linking in with mental things. Additionally Silver is in the rather dire Sonic '06, so that's where the facepalm and toilet come in. :lol:

One last hint-

There is certainly one thing that all of you have avoided to look at in that pic.

Remember the Dusty Desert level from Sonic 06...?

Remember Silver's mission in that stage...?

8 ball...?

Think about it.

One last hint-

There is certainly one thing that all of you have avoided to look at in that pic.

Are you talking about that little man by the paper cup?

Does the blurred pic posted earlier have anything to do with the content we're discussing in the teaser puzzle?

hints.png

yanyan.jpg

Yanyan_a___rollin___by_morganchan.png

I've had a good look at the blurred pic and I see YanYan from the recent Super Monkey Ball games, I can see the facial features and the big ear on the left with small Monkey Balls she wears in her ears.

EDIT:

Nevermind, just read the other persons post saying it is related.

FireKing over at the SEGA Forums has filtered the pic -

hint2.png

Still hard to say though I think it does look a bit like YanYan, Starlight Rage Zone at the SEGA Forums says -

FireKing filtered this image and I think that is a BlueBell as well...

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?p=5714764&postcount=245

Ah... it kind of reminds you of YouTube's TEXTp resolution, doesn't it? ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh dear. xD I did a good job at masking the photo, didn't I?

I notice a few people around the forums have had correct guesses for the most part. Not particularly in this topic, though.

EDIT: I'll try to get the unfiltered picture to you guys the moment I can. I don't know how exciting it'd be, though. I don't think the main focus is where "Metal Sonic" is, either.

EDIT 2: Actually, I could try getting another shot for you, if you want. I don't see why I couldn't.

Edited by Dreadtiva Knuxuna
  • Thumbs Up 1

It will be the 3rd and final hint I will be able to give you all. It isn't that far away...

Also. I've been given permission to upload a better quality version, I'll see about doing that.

If you're gonna make another vid, maybe turn the lights down - your TV is way shiny - do you polish it? :P

Also to further the connection between Metal and the Star Wars bikes - his all star move is kinda like this.

Where the pod racers chase you with their electro-beam thingy. It won't let me post to the right time in the video.

Edited by Dreadcake Hedgechuckles

If you're gonna make another vid, maybe turn the lights down - your TV is way shiny - do you polish it? :P

Would you rather have me use an abrasive? Because I can have that arranged. I just need to pay my maid with the pinch of her buttocks :P

Sadly, no. I am only allowed to give you a total of 3 hints. The first one was that blurred photo, the second was of the mish-mash pic, and the 3rd will be coming shortly. Just give me time...

But, if someone guesses correctly, will it be revealed? Or must we wait until you're allowed to tell? Or it gets released? D=

Can't answer that specifically, but I CAN tell you that there is something stated on this page that is correct.

Can't answer that specifically, but I CAN tell you that there is something stated on this page that is correct.

1970's trousers mode has just been stated on this page!

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys I can confirm that Metal Sonic can appear as an AI opponent if you care about that and if the Ryo-F and Banjo thing cast any doubt on it for you.

*GASP*

foiled already!

Please tell me you're not joking.

Don't do this to me.

This had better be true.