Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I know you've deconfirmed it for me, but I still think it looks like a baby Perfect Chaos roaring

chaos_large.jpg59616781.png

Ecco the Dolphin cameo? I have absolutly no idea at this point.

I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time know, and I finally decided to sign up to join the Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing talk. ^^

I have the game for Xbox 360 and absolutely love it, bought Ryo in his forklift yesterday and I'm now waiting for Metal Sonic and Death Egg Zone.

I wanted to do a little contribution too about the blurred picture, I decided to put it in negative and scaled it down a bit. I can see a figure in it but cannot decide what it could be.

2untt74.png

Sounds like a completely random glitch from what Autosaver says in that topic I linked to where he posted the pics up.

What the hell....

So.. like... EVERY character got cloned. When I pressed go... my clone "go'ed"

It was so STRANGE..! Notice the split screen and 000 timer? :o It was pretty funny...! I tried connecting another controller and sadly, it didn't work.

000 Again.. :(

Almost everyone DNF. And oddly, someone who did lost to someone who didn't!

This is what happened...

The match started, I pressed 1 to switch my character. The character selection showed up and the game started. And then.. WOW

What the.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=322798

Similar situation but different as well. I own the 360 version of the game and in my lobby I was Sonic and somehow the newcomer was able to choose Sonic and another person in my lobby too... Apparently I tried to see if everyone could be but only 3 of us had the same character during the same race. It was weird, it was probably a glitch or something. Sorry I don't have any proof though... I regret not taking a picture since it was pretty neat.

• Thumbs Up 1

XDD! Yes, guys, the photo I released is indeed still legitimate, and I'm still involved in a secret Sonical project. At current, I'm trying to get a second obscured photo for you if I can.

Accidental give away? Or am I just reading too much into that wording?

I told you guys that it was related to Sonic, and more specifically, related to All Stars Racing already, though. ^^~

So another Sonic character? It would be a bit of a piss take if it was Silver. Blaze or Rouge would be okay though.

Well, I revealed it was Sonic related a long time ago, but I mean... look at the title. Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing (With Banjo and Kazooie). I don't mean it WILL be directly from Sonic.... but it might be!

Also....hmm, when the photo's upside down like [that], it reminds me of [This] for some reason. xD...

Wait, wasn't it already revealed that it was music related though? You're all confusing me s:

I haven't revealed anything beyond it being from All Stars Racing, and that blurred image. xD Though I've been tossing hints around subliminally. Everyone's just making educated guesses.

So.. you'll be doing a cover of Mystic Cave for one of the stages I presume? After all you did mention using subliminal messages through random pictures XD

D'aww fuck it's a Mystic Cave race track innit.

It would explain why that pic looks like Sonic's car, and the black thing is part of the landscape huh?

D'aww fuck it's a Mystic Cave race track innit.

It would explain why that pic looks like Sonic's car, and the black thing is part of the landscape huh?

Two Sonic DLC tracks? I hope not...I think we're getting 4 DLC tracks at the most to make up a "DLC Grand Prix" of sorts, so that would suck if half of them were Sonic tracks regardless of what this game is called. I guess it wouldn't be all bad though, it's a more obscure level plus it's not from Sonic Heroes.

All I see in the image are two big eyebrows with the one on the right covering where an eye is supposed to be.

LOL, Metal Sonic likes nothing. :P

Since I didn't see anything in it yet, I decided to try to sharpen up the picture a bit... It didn't work perfectly, and I still can't figure out what it could be. Maybe you guys can see something in this.

mtb5h5.png

And turned around I get this (not much either, but who knows).

211qg5e.png

I just saw that 14 of my achievements have gone missing. It wouldn't be as bad if the one for buying an item from the store didn't go missing. Now i can't get every achievement in the game.

I just saw that 14 of my achievements have gone missing. It wouldn't be as bad if the one for buying an item from the store didn't go missing. Now i can't get every achievement in the game.

That's exactly what happened to me, and I had to start over :/

SuperCarl at the SEGA Forums asked about this so I thought I may aswell post it here for those not in the know -

The bug fix and DLC preparing patch the PS3 version got added a DLC bit on the available lobbies screen, if people in the lobby are using Metal Sonic and/or the Death Egg Zone: Egg Hangar track the lobby will have a green tick under DLC. If you haven't got Metal Sonic and/or that track then you can't play in that lobby.

dlclobbies.jpg

I couldn't find one with a green tick at the moment.

SuperCarl has just asked about this too -

When you make your lobby a pop-up message appears saying "Would you like to enable your downloadable content? No or Yes" So if you don't enable it you won't be able to select the DLC characters or tracks. Ryo-Forklift is the only exception from these rules since he's already on the disc before you buy him anyway.

dlcenablescreen.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

So you either play with DLC owners only in a race or the people who have none? If that is the case then it's quite unfortunate, it would have been nice to at least use our DLC characters in any race with or without DLC, even if it did mean that that the character information was included in a patch.

Edited by Amorbis

And still some people don't realize Forklift Ryo was a pre-order bonus and available for download know. Just entered a race as him and my opponents were surprised I played as him...

The next race I choose Alex Kidd and one of them said something in the likes of: "Now he's gonna have Alex Kidd in his helicopter or what?"