Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Since I have never played Sonic Rivals, I probably missed a lot of metalic action, so sorry if I am mistaken but...

I wonder if when Sumo says "Ring Spark Field" they are talking about something like this:

jshthy.jpg

Here's the Egg Hangar info bit too -

egghangarinfo.jpg

All 5 music tracks get added to your music collection to listen to too, that slightly blurred p word is plasmasteel.

Since I have never played Sonic Rivals, I probably missed a lot of metalic action, so sorry if I am mistaken but...

I wonder if when Sumo says "Ring Spark Field" they are talking about something like this:

jshthy.jpg

That would be pretty cool if true. And all Metal Sonic did in Rivals (at least the first one) is copy whoever he was racing against, so I doubt the reference has to do with those games.

Because I'm nice here's Metal Sonic's stats -

metalsonicstats.jpg

Metal Sonic's All-Star Move, it's the 3rd and last pic of the little slide show all characters All-Star Moves do at the character select -

metalsonicallstarmove.jpg

Thanks for the pics, Shadz!

While driving past Toys R Us last night, it got me to thinking about the SASAR action figures. All of a sudden a motorcycle passed and, I kid you not, the guy popped a wheelie just as Ryo does for a trick boost. Made me lol, as I almost expected the rider to boost off when completing the trick. :P

I went into Toys R Us and found that they had the mini SASAR figures, but only 3 Shadows, 1 Amy and 1 Sonic with a wonky paint job. They also had Knuckles on his ride, but I wasn't really up for buying it. I'd much prefer Sonic in his car.

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 1

No probs guys, you're welcome ;) Lol @ the biker story :lol:

I'll have to ask S0L about the origins of the Ring Spark, I know the Black Shield is from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle but I can't think of where the Ring Spark is from.

DID YOU SAY ALLSPARK!?

optimus-prime-transformers-movie.jpg

No Optimus, we're talking about Ring Spark.

OH. :(

Poor Optimus. :(

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Bad Quality Post 1

The "Ring Spark" they're referring to may be the electric spark attack that Metal used as he was falling behind in Sonic CD.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does the DLC have new announcer voiceovers? Ya know, like WELCOME RACE FANS TO THE DEATH EGG or METAL SONIC'S GOT THE ALL STAR or whatever?

Does the DLC have new announcer voiceovers? Ya know, like WELCOME RACE FANS TO THE DEATH EGG or METAL SONIC'S GOT THE ALL STAR or whatever?

Nope, no new announcer voiceovers for Metal Sonic or the Death Egg. When you use Metal Sonic's All-Star Move the announcer uses one of his universal lines.

Starlight Rage Zone asked for this at the SEGA Forums so I may aswell post it here too. It's the length of the track -

deatheggzonemetres.jpg

Remember when S0L said that he got some fan's work in this game? Yeah, that was Aptiva.

Got it! The DLC in question is a music pack of remixed classic Sonic tunes using modern rock instruments. Is I right?

And the image is of somebody playing a guitar.

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed at the lack of original music this game has (except the menus). Hopefully we'll get some memorable tunes out of this.

Well, if you think about it-

1. Some months ago, Sir Steve Lycett stated that a fan wanted his music work to be in a SEGA game, so the chivalrous Knight S0L asked SEGA if they could have that arranged.

2. Aptiva is a musician; guitarist to be exact.

3. Aptiva is teasing his DLC that was a joint-effort between him and SEGA Europe.

It is real, despite the news being released on one of the worst days.

To be quite honest, I'm not entirely sure. He seems to be a rather reclusive fellow. Being secretive is his game.

XDD! Yes, guys, the photo I released is indeed still legitimate, and I'm still involved in a secret Sonical project. At current, I'm trying to get a second obscured photo for you if I can.

And as for posting Sonic remixes around-- I used to way back in the day, but no one on SSMB gave a toss about it, so I stopped showing them. I think that was on the old SSMB before it blew up unexpectedly. Also, I lolled, "Reclusive"? xDDD I'd love company, feel free to talk to me whenever I'm available. 8D I'm only a recluse in real life.

EDIT: I just want to say, I love how creative everyone's getting with the first obscured photo! Every time someone posts about how they see something in the obscured picture, I always look back to it and try to find exactly where they see it, even when it's not true! But so far, not too many people have given me correct guesses with the image. Infact, I think only one person has.

Edited by Aptiva
  • Thumbs Up 1

The photo looks like it's in negative. Anyone try reversing it to see if it looks better? I'd do it myself, but I'm using a borrowed computer right now and I don't have my usual programs.

Remember, it isn't "exciting" like a playable Ristar would have been, so we don't have to get worked up over it. However, you can still make stabs at it if you find it amusing :)