Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Dreamcast related...

But man is the rest random. Part of me wants to say it's Jet Set Radio related because of how random Hideki Naganuma can be with lyrics (and because I'm a fanboy).

Toilet...clearly Sonic related. *SHOT*

Facepalming primeape? XD Lol, maybe it means that we're going to be disappointed.

Well, that's pretty lame that it was pulled from PSN and never put up on the Xbox Live Marketplace. I guess I'll just go play something else then.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you S0l for answering my prayers. You added Shadow music on the Death Egg. Best music choices of the game with Never Let it go, General offensive and the Shadow ones.

Metal looks swish. Thanks casanova for putting up the video, the level looks incredible. Just wondering, whats Metals vehicle called?

the puzzle. Hmmm....

Froggy's eye

Toilet

Plank with wheels

Giant Cup

L from Bentley Jones logo

DreamCast logo

Magic 8 Ball

Catchers Mit

Spoon

Fried Chicken

Donkey

Drumsticks

All of these combined make, Operation MindFuck. This is more hard than the Ryo challenge anyway!

Thank you S0l for answering my prayers. You added Shadow music on the Death Egg. Best music choices of the game with Never Let it go, General offensive and the Shadow ones.

Metal looks swish. Thanks casanova for putting up the video, the level looks incredible. Just wondering, whats Metals vehicle called?

Metal Sonic’s vehicle is called Metal Booster and his All-Star Move is Maximum Overdrive. The Death Egg Zone has 1 track and it’s called Egg Hangar.

ha! I just figured out what Metal's vehicle reminded me of:

Speederbike.jpg

picture1js.png

It suits Metal considering the Death Egg is a Star Wars homage as well.

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Well, that's pretty lame that it was pulled from PSN and never put up on the Xbox Live Marketplace. I guess I'll just go play something else then.

Pretty much, it's ridiculous. I can only imagine how confused PSN online players will be when they end up in Death Egg Zone or racing against Metal Sonic- it's stupid to remove content simply due to a 'release date change.' If there was an issue with the content itself, fair enough. Typical bloody SEGA imo.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Thanks Shadzter! I forgot to say earlier, good for Ristar. At least he's in it now. Gives the base a nice feel with him running around. This game is already awesome and is promising awesome DLC. Keep it up!

Pretty much, it's ridiculous. I can only imagine how confused PSN online players will be when they end up in Death Egg Zone or racing against Metal Sonic- it's stupid to remove content simply due to a 'release date change.' If there was an issue with the content itself, fair enough. Typical bloody SEGA imo.

You can't play people with the DLC unless you have it yourself, thats why the DLC thing has been added on the screen where all the available lobbies are listed. Lobbies with people with the DLC have a green tick whereas the others don't.

• Thumbs Up 1

How come people without Ryo-F could play against Ryo-F owners, then?

Ryo-F is just an unlock key, so it's unaffected.

Ryo-F is an unlock code, Death Egg is all new content. Right?

edit: April Fool Ninja'd!

Oh, and I bought Ryo-F! Woowoo!

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Ryo-F is an unlock code, Death Egg is all new content. Right?

edit: April Fool Ninja'd!

Oh, and I bought Ryo-F! Woowoo!

Yeah, Ryo-F is an unlock key otherwise both PS3 and the Xbox 360 versions would have needed a DLC allowing patch on release. Death Egg and Metal Sonic are all new content so they needed the DLC allowing patch the PS3 version got. Xbox 360 version will get that patch too before Death Egg and Metal Sonic are made available.

Ah-ha! Perhaps that's why the DLC was taken off PSN! Sega probably wanted a simultaneous release, but the 360 is not ready for DLC yet.

btw, what exactly is Metal's ASM theme?

How hard could it have been to patch the 360 version for DLC? What, did they just ignore it until today? Don't expect Metal Sonic for a month, then. :\

Ah-ha! Perhaps that's why the DLC was taken off PSN! Sega probably wanted a simultaneous release, but the 360 is not ready for DLC yet.

I heard it was Stardust Speedway Bad Future.

Edited by Hero Of Fate
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just tried to check but it's hard to tell as it's not very loud, Casanova said earlier in his YouTube video that it's a track from Sonic CD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av9nnnoGkTQ

How hard could it have been to patch the 360 version for DLC? What, did they just ignore it until today? Don't expect Metal Sonic for a month, then. :\

Well the PS3 version only got the DLC patch last night in the U.S. and this morning in Europe. Seeing as the DLC release was an early release slip up then the patch probably was too.

Took a peak at the vid since I won't be getting to it myself (unless I run into a player who bought it online).

Looks pretty good. Didn't see the whole thing, but it was a great level asthetically. However, I am disappointed that Metal still makes those stupid noises. It's like a retarded R2D2. I think he should either be silent or have a menacing voice, not come off as comic relief.

Edited by Tentomon

It's stardust speedway. I just knew it was from Sonic CD, but wasn't sure which zone.

Fixed:

It's stardust speedway. Magic Talking Cat knew it was from Sonic CD, but wasn't sure which zone.

Stardust speedway eh? Any idea which it is (Eu or Us). I like Metal as a mute personally, but I'd like some new mechanical beeps than the Sonic Rivals ones. Maybe the scary noise he makes when you start a race as him in Adventure 2.

Even though I can't buy it, (I don't have online or any kind of payment!) Sega always make me want their DLc. Wondering also if the announcer refers to Metal?

When it gets to 55 Seconds into the video, I'm quite sure it's the same one.

Also. I've been given permission to upload a better quality version, I'll see about doing that.

Most awesome that Metal Sonic is DLC, <3. Now I really need to go buy this game, D;! Ristar is cool and all I guess, but I'd probably never use him; I like Metal so much more 8D *laserbeamed*

Not sure if anyone has spotted it yet (if he's even in), but does there happen to be a cameo of past Metal Sonics? Like the Silver one from Sonic 2 or the Mecha one from Sonic 3 & Knuckles? I might explode my pants if that Silver Metal Sonic is in, <3.

-Blur

No other cameos other than Ristar and the Death Egg Boss from Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Yay, now I get to be annoyed and feel short-changed for having the Wii version again! :D

If it was just characters and items, lack of DLC wouldn't bother me. But a whole freaking stage? Bloody hell.

Eh, I knew it was too good to be true, with ASR actually being identical (aside from graphics) across all consoles. That said, still doesn't make it any less awesome as a whole and it's still a dam site better than the Unleashed WiiS2/HD fiasco.

Seriously though, didn't SOL say that it's the fault of Nintendo more than anything that DLC isn't possible on the Wii? =/

Yup, lack of Wii DLC is all due to Nintendo. Just as lack of PS3-exclusive character is all due to Sony.

• Thumbs Up 1