Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

So if some of the guesses for the above image have been correct, what plausible guesses are out there?

Why you cheeky bugger!

If you can't then don't answer at all, you cheky bugger. You can't deny the quality of the video sucks.

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Bad Quality Post 2

Actually.. I kinda see it.. It does look like Metal Sonic.

Edited by SA2

That's the one! The rest of the stuff TSSZ reported on there, was false... D= But yeah, I can't say too much else other than "Yep, it's ASR and it's DLC". I don't have the clear for it... A neat thing to think about though, is I confirmed that picture wasn't of both Metal Sonic AND Shadow.

(EDIT - xD I lol at your word filter, and then break it.)

Edited by Dreadtiva Knuxuna

For those 360 owners who bought points only to have found that the Metal Sonic pack won't hit today, might I suggest picking up Sega's Virtual-On which is on sale or perhaps the indie game Pixel. That's my plan. Those and Ryo-F.

So Cute Fluffy Kittens can play racing games, but they can't write news reports.

Silly kittens. Only Big the Cat can write news reports.

Feels good.

• Thumbs Up 1

For those 360 owners who bought points only to have found that the Metal Sonic pack won't hit today, might I suggest picking up Sega's Virtual-On which is on sale or perhaps the indie game Pixel. That's my plan. Those and Ryo-F.

Possibly, or instead they should get the Resident Evil 5 Lost in Nightmares DLC ,that was great. Just look how much fun I had with a friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5IMygO36Qg

Edited by Dreadusk Chuckles

S0L, for the record, we're not that impatient. Trust me.

If it meant getting a playable Ristar, I think I can safely say that ALL of us here would've waited patiently for you to do it. No matter how long it took.

Edited by PsychoJosh

Is it a character, a track, or more music? Perhaps... or perhaps it could be something totally new and exciting!

If you can't then don't answer at all, you cheky bugger. You can't deny the quality of the video sucks.

Well I'm very sorry, not all of us have video capture equipment to use at a drop of a hats notice. Sure I'll re-upload it at full 1080p HD quality, who knows maybe after a 6 hour wait you'll finally see it... Or maybe you could wait and actually buy it yourself once it's released... again.

I dunno, if people don't moan about what gets released they then start to moan about others trying to show them how awesome the stuff is. Top trumps kid! Thumbs up ahoy!

Edited by Casanova
  • Thumbs Up 4

I hope we aren't getting a G.U.N. or Black Arms track. :(

However, I wouldn't mind a Space Colony Ark track. :)

I think your cat did a great job making the video! It got 5 stars from me, showed just enough without spoiling the track.

Edited by Doctor Eggman

It's nothing too too exciting to get worked over. Mostly just an experiment to show SEGA Europe that the fanbase is good to work with :)

I hope we aren't getting a G.U.N. or Black Arms track. :(

That would make me very happy. Very happy. :3

S0L, for the record, we're not that impatient. Trust me.

If it meant getting a playable Ristar, I think I can safely say that ALL of us here would've waited patiently for you to do it. No matter how long it took.

Actually... I think it's best he's not playable. When your in the game and you're racing by him, he looks wierd, the first time I passed him I wasn't sure it was him, it just looked like a yellow blob, it was only the second time did it twig. Ristar looks a bit odd in 3D, especially when theres quick movement like this one, I think his cameo is actually the best place for him.

o_O lol?

Anyway, I can announce today (ugh, worst day ever to allow me to talk about it, though c__c; Way to go...), that my project does indeed involve All Stars Racing, and that it's going to be DLC that I'm involved in. A certain community rep from SEGA noticed all the curiosity and all the questions regarding my validity, and got me permission to be able to say it's from ASR, and that it was DLC, at least.

D= Thanks, AAUK, but I think you could've picked a better day...

I've just checked and its past 12:00. I'm sure Das Svend will remind me of this magical DLC.

Someone has been prettending to me getting in contact with people today incidentally, which isn't an April Fool, thats just trying to cause trouble which is different.

All this talk about Metal Sonic and I keep forgetting that Ryo-F is finally available. Once I fill out my taxes (ugh) I'm totally playing as Working Man tonight.

I would like to see a Mystic Cave from Sonic 2 or the Twinkle Cart track from SA1 that would be pretty sweet

I'm confused, what's the deal with this blurry image? Have I missed something?

It's regarding a project that some SEGA Europe employees and I were working on :)

Well I'm very sorry, not all of us have video capture equipment to use at a drop of a hats notice. Sure I'll re-upload it at full 1080p HD quality, who knows maybe after a 6 hour wait you'll finally see it... Or maybe you could wait and actually buy it yourself once it's released... again.

I dunno, if people don't moan about what gets released they then start to moan about others trying to show them how awesome the stuff is. Top trumps kid! Thumbs up ahoy!

I didn't want to seem rude, i just was kind of offended by some of your words..

Yeah, i know and understand that not all of us have HD capture cards, and the fact that you showed us something is great, but..Could you at least make the whole screen visible, not half of it?

If you are going to upload the video in 1080 HD.. Well, it is definitely worth waiting!

P.S. What do you mean by "once it's released... again"?

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Bad Quality Post 1

It's regarding a project that some SEGA Europe employees and I were working on :)

Oh cool thanks, look forward to seeing it if it's being released.

I've just checked and its past 12:00. I'm sure Das Svend will remind me of this magical DLC.

Someone has been prettending to me getting in contact with people today incidentally, which isn't an April Fool, thats just trying to cause trouble which is different.

O: Dude, I just talked to you (on SSMB!) about it not that long ago, remember?

EDIT- Also it's 11:15 =3

EDIT 2 - PMed you about it again, here. I hope it clears everything up.

Edited by Dreadtiva Knuxuna

Yeah, i know and understand that not all of us have HD capture cards, and the fact that you showed us something is great, but..Could you at least make the whole screen visible, not half of it?

Whilst I would re-do it, given that the DLC has been removed from the store and pushed back (why has this happened?), I don't think it's a good idea to start mass uploading other stuff from it until it's actually out.

Like I said before and I know that S0L and AAUK are reading this, if that vid of my cat playing the DLC is going to cause problems let me know and I'll pull it down.

I didn't want to seem rude, i just was kind of offended by some of your words..

If you are going to upload the video in 1080 HD.. Well, it is definitely worth waiting!

Dude I think your kinda being a dick, I mean I seen loads of bad videos on Youtube his was alright better than some shit on youtube, it was pretty much a quick demonstration of the track and Metal Sonic car and All star move not some perfect amazing Darkspinesonic video type be thankful he even uploaded since that the only Metal Sonic + Death Egg ASR Video on the interwebs right now

Edited by Creature Of The Night