Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Hmm... S0L just Tweeted a very suspicious Tweet three days ago!

Steel, iron, aluminum. Something in common...

Does this pertain to Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing at all? Probably not. Unless he's referring to some DLC that has something to do with metal. But that's unlikely. Unless it is. But that probably would have no use being on his personal Twitter that nobody even pays attention to, right? :wacko:

Edited by HunterTSF

Blatantly Metal Sonic xD

Though I wish it was Vectormaaaaaaan.

Unless of course it's MORE FUN FINAL FORTRESS TRACKS -_-

Does this pertain to Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing at all? Probably not. Unless he's referring to some DLC that has something to do with metal.

Hmm, what about Axel Steel?

Also Vectorman is made of metal, so...

Blatantly Metal Sonic xD

Though I wish it was Vectormaaaaaaan.

Unless of course it's MORE FUN FINAL FORTRESS TRACKS -_-

This time you race on the belly of the ship in a GIANT SQUARE!

S0L's tweet is obviously referring to Johnny 5

robot-johnny5.jpg

It's very likely to be Metal Sonic as they have a model of him from SEGA Superstars Tennis, I can't think of any other SEGA characters that match that description.

What do those have in common? Well besides all of them being made of metal, they all can conduct electricity... They all will can hold water... They all are shiny.. And UFOs are made out of metal... Ecco the Dolphin takes place in Water... Eyes are shiny... Ecco's final boss... Can conduct electricity...

I GOT IT! The DLC is the final boss from Ecco the dolphin!

vortex.jpg

My logic is FLAWLESS. All-Star move is eating young sleeping children to fuel it's eyes to STARE INTO THE OTHER RACERS SOUL. My theory is FLAWLESS.

• Thumbs Up 1

Based on that logic, Dusk, I'm taking all my savings down to the betting shop and backing your theory.

If I lose it all, be sure I'll hunt you down.

:lol:

Perhaps an extra cup with 4 tracks from series that haven't been represented yet would be great.

NiGHTS Into Dreams (maybe the classic Spring Valley?)

Bug! / Bug Too! (one of the forgotten heroes; I could see a Flee Wee's Big Adventure track, then again I can only dream :P)

Fantasy Zone (SSASR's Rainbow Road?)

... ran out of ideas for the last one.

I have the Wii version though, so I won't be experiencing anything new. There's always YouTube anyway. :P

Edited by MickX

It's obviously a Metallica Song to replace So Much More in the credits :V (and it comes just when this drama surrounding LB takes place).

On a more serious note, Metal doesn't mean the characther has to be metal Sonic, there are a lot of thing that are made of metal, like an orbot, or a Heavy armored dragon, or some heavy armament, an F-14 Tomcat, or... Why not?.

That or the return of Metal Knuckles. *pokes "certain user who happens to be a Metal Knuckles fan" with a stick* :\/

EDIT: the picture Dusk posted is burning me in the inside D=

Edited by imarafan

If the only character we get is Metal Sonic I will be disappointed. But I still wouldn't assume we are even getting him yet.

Edited by Clisp

Second on Space Channel 5 tracks! In fact, that's been the number one IP in requested DLC tracks. The tracks we already have cover just about every environment EXCEPT for outer space. WE NEED SC5! Ulala and the Chu Chus need a home!!!

Yeah I'd like to see some space tracks.

But apart from that, I also want to see some actual Sega racing game representation. I want to see Hornet and a few Daytona tracks released in one pack.

I'd throw support behind some Space Channel 5 tracks, for definite! :D

Looks like I've fallen prey to the "Fighters Megamix" glitch some were complaining about last week or so. I've got 19/20 and I've used everybody's All-Star Move (including all three of the Opa-Opa ones) to destroy at least one other racer. I've resorted to making a list of characters and ticking them off one by one on a race of five laps, beginner difficulty through Seaside Hill - Whale Lagoon. I'm currently halfway through, and so help me if I get to the end of it and the trophy still isn't unlocked...!

Was doing Jacky and Akira (steady) earlier and my game totally spazzed out, too. The screen went black when I activated their All-Star and I kept getting the logo flash up every few seconds, suggesting they were driving off the track in all the darkness. Also the music then went nuts and my speakers nearly overloaded. Restart.

Granted, the ol' PlayStation3 had been on for about two hours, and it was used loads yesterday, but still...! :blink:

Looks like I've fallen prey to the "Fighters Megamix" glitch some were complaining about last week or so. I've got 19/20 and I've used everybody's All-Star Move (including all three of the Opa-Opa ones) to destroy at least one other racer. I've resorted to making a list of characters and ticking them off one by one on a race of five laps, beginner difficulty through Seaside Hill - Whale Lagoon. I'm currently halfway through, and so help me if I get to the end of it and the trophy still isn't unlocked...!

The one I was missing for ages was oddly Shadow because he doesn't count unless you physically hit them (aka don't use Chaos Spear).

The one I was missing for ages was oddly Shadow because he doesn't count unless you physically hit them (aka don't use Chaos Spear).

Thanks for the tip! I've yet to return to him and confirm, so will keep that in mind for when I do! :)

Oh, not Metal Sonic D:. I hope he doesn't make it in the game... I really don't want him in.. >_> I'll still buy him if he gets in, but I would rather have other characters:

Like Ristar or..

TCFASRDLC.gif

(haha, for some reason I have fun making these things...)

Also, I don't want Vectorman in, because I think he's boring and I didn't like his games xD.

Edited by MarcelloF

That or the return of Metal Knuckles. *pokes "certain user who happens to be a Metal Knuckles fan" with a stick* :\/

Hey hey hey! We do not bring up the name of The Legend in vain :|

Though if it was Metal Knuckles, I'd have to donate to SUMO Digital XD

Metal Knuckles making a comeback would be interesting, there's already a good amount of Sonic R references with the songs and Amy's car. As I said a few pages back I wouldn't mind having Metal Sonic as DLC, but I think we should at least get Sketch Turner, Vectorman, and Blaze the Cat first.

Edited by Captain THPS4

Maybe it's a boss, you have to fight Metal Sonic as apposed to playing as him.