Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Yeah I know that the DLC is unconfirmed, but the patch that sets it up is a bit of a different entity it could come out sometime before the DLC gets put onto each online service... Sega has done that a lot lately... like when I tried to claim my AVP maps and low and behold... they were not on the PSN!

Yeah I know that the DLC is unconfirmed, but the patch that sets it up is a bit of a different entity it could come out sometime before the DLC gets put onto each online service... Sega has done that a lot lately... like when I tried to claim my AVP maps and low and behold... they were not on the PSN!

I expect the patch will be issued a few days before the DLC is put up for sale, I think thats what they did before the Unleashed DLC packs were up for sale and then again before the second half of the packs went on sale.

Screw Lava Lairs jumps! Those things will send you to the depths of hell the lava!

Edited by Pearl

GameReactor video review -

Have you ever seen a more miserable face? :lol:

lol

Something I just noticed (and I'll have to double check, but I'm sure I'm right) is that Knuckles bio in SASAR mentions his favorite food being fruit, especially grapes, just as the Sonic 3 bio mentions his love of eating grapes.

About the Ocean Ruin glitch:

1. Ulala has the best one. Its just lolzy.

2. Jacky & Akira doesn't work.

Okay, so I've done everything else in the game and only need to AAA the Bonanza Bros. gate mission (mission 42) to 100% it.

But... it's hell. D: I know someone posted a map of the 'ideal' route pages back, but even following that I can't make it in time. I just drive normally, because drifting and boosting seem too inaccurate and I end up missing the gates.

Any advice?

Okay, so I've done everything else in the game and only need to AAA the Bonanza Bros. gate mission (mission 42) to 100% it.

But... it's hell. D: I know someone posted a map of the 'ideal' route pages back, but even following that I can't make it in time. I just drive normally, because drifting and boosting seem too inaccurate and I end up missing the gates.

Any advice?

Drift.

Do you know what? After playing this game for over two weeks now, and enjoying it for nigh-on three hours earlier, I only have one complaint.

One tiny complaint.

Knuckles, right? Dreadlocks don't blow in the wind when he's driving fast.

And THAT'S IT. The more and more I play of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, the more and more I'm convinced 'tis sheer genius. I adore it for the simplicity of design and yet the complexity of skill, the sense of humour and the sense of individualism each character is given (yes, even Big the Freakin' Cat and WhatThe-WhatThe). It is total and utter joy and whether playing alone or with mates on splitscreen, just puts a massive smile on my face every single time!

My ten out of ten stands, and then some!

Speaking of Knuckles spikes... would you rather they

A: Didn't move with the wind or

B: Stayed held up regardless? Riders has the latter (gameplay only)

Edited by Blue Blood

Drift.

Damn. Tried that and it made me miss loads of gates.

Looks like I'll just need to practice and get better. D:

Damn. Tried that and it made me miss loads of gates.

Looks like I'll just need to practice and get better. D:

Remember to let go of/tap gas.

Yeah, I know, I think the problem is that the speed boosts make it easier to just zoon right past gates and miss them.

I'm gonna give this a blitz tomorrow and see if I can manage it.

Yeah, I know, I think the problem is that the speed boosts make it easier to just zoon right past gates and miss them.

I'm gonna give this a blitz tomorrow and see if I can manage it.

Speed boosts? You don't get boosts from drifts during that mission.

You don't? Hmm, maybe I'm thinking of when I tricked off a few of the ramps. D:

PLATINUM!

...is what would be mine if the Dreamarena trophy wasn't borked. Any idea when the patch is out?

It's coming in the same patch that will prepare the game for the DLC, no release info yet beyond this -

You'll hear more about DLC very soon. I don't want to steal SEGA's thunder on this. But you'll be seeing some sooner than you expect - and it's AWESOME. I've just played it :)

---

S0L

---

The "I've just played it" part suggests to me it's more likely than not more stages...I think that Spiral Mountain should be a level but that's just me. :lol:

S0L was online when I posted that so I was hoping I would get an answer from him. But then he disappeared...

I think that Spiral Mountain should be a level but that's just me. :lol:

Unlikely as the DLC is for the PS3 too.

Edited by Clisp

Unlikely as the DLC is for the PS3 too.

I know...but a guy can dream, right? ^_^

Another racer that would be great (yet never happen) would be Earthworm Jim. :lol:

Lol, I wonder if anyone out there has actually PLAYED that game? You never know, it could be an ASR beater... ;) [/sarcasm].

Edited by Sinister Swiss

M&M's for DLC, they have experience :lol: -

51efMAnHWUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

OMG Its a kart racing game lets automatically brand it as a mario kart rip off like we did with S&SASR & Crash Nitro Kart 3D nomnomnomnom (taking the piss out of critics saying every kart racing game is a mario kart clone -_- and this was totally random post lol XD)

Edited by Crash

I feel kinda bad... I have DreamArena. Worked fine for me. Though I also got the "lap someone online" achievement in today's PS3 tourney and I have no idea how, I can only assume a glitch (it was on Rocky-Coaster if I recall).

The "I've just played it" part suggests to me it's more likely than not more stages...I think that Spiral Mountain should be a level but that's just me. :lol:

This is what I thought at first as well, else it would be "I just played as it."

Unless it's a track and character or him just using the word DLC like that to confuse us.