Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Maybe it's a boss, you have to fight Metal Sonic as apposed to playing as him.

Yes, it could be a boss! But instead of Metal Sonic it could be the final boss of Ecco the Dolphin!

vortex.jpg

SOOOOOOUUUUULLLLSSSS

Edited by Dusk the Biohazard Keeper
  • Thumbs Up 1

Perhaps a portion of the DLC adds Metal Sonic to the Final Fortress stages as a NPC. I personally would like an update that adds NPCs to the Sonic and JSRF tracks (not DLC mind you, but a free update or a bonus tacked on to a racer or track DLC pack).

Remember the Noise Tanks appeared on the environmental video of Shibuya Downtown? Where did they go?? Chao and random Tokyo-to citizens don't cut it. ;)

Edited by Doctor Eggman

I think that would piss alot of people off. I'd laugh my ass off, though xD.

NiGHTS as a racer with Metal Sonic taking his place as flagman?

You know, I'm not sure if your joking, but thats actually not so farfetched ohmy.gif.

Edited by MarcelloF

I'm bored of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, I'm going to go play NINTENDO Sega & Sonic All Stars Racing on Wii and DS. After that I'll go play SONY Sega & Sonic All Stars Racing on PS3.

A DLC mission? Even better! I didn't like the HOTD and Egg Hammer bosses very much, but I can imagine a boss fight against Metal Sonic would be more fun if he flies around for part of the battle with mostly rockets in the item boxes.

I'm bored of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, I'm going to go play NINTENDO Sega & Sonic All Stars Racing on Wii and DS. After that I'll go play SONY Sega & Sonic All Stars Racing on PS3.

Owww looks fun, can we pre-order? lolz.

I'd rather have more tracks than Metal Sonic.

Hell, anything else other than Metal Sonic would be okay.

I'd rather have more tracks than Metal Sonic.

Hell, anything else other than Metal Sonic would be okay.

This is clearly a sign to use Metal Knuckles instead (look what you started imarafan =P)

Okay you got me. That is worse than Metal Sonic.

But really, metal versions of already existing characters is a waste of effort. Give me more tracks. Preferably ones that make the Sonic ones less prominent over the whole damn game.

Instead of Metal Sonic/Knuckles, how about a Metal Mode? It would have metal versions of every character. You can combine it with 1970s Trousers and 1990s Tracksuit Modes too.

Okay you got me. That is worse than Metal Sonic.

:|

You have shamed His Awesome Name =P

Though I think the Sonic stuff is gonna stay prominent, especially with Sega treating these as Sonic titles.

Instead of Metal Sonic/Knuckles, how about a Metal Mode? It would have metal versions of every character. You can combine it with 1970s Trousers and 1990s Tracksuit Modes too.

Metal Ryo would be awesome 8D

Sonya DLC....? Shes already ingame. XD

Again, I would have to donate to SUMO Digital, even moreso than I would with Metal Knuckles XD

What is this, the "Talk about Aquaslash's wishlist thread"? =P

Hmm... I'm contemplating buying the "Unlock All Characters & Tracks" DLC just to fund SEGA/support DLC. But seeing as I've unlocked everything, I don't want there to be any strange repercussions that result because of me downloading it. Will my game implode if I download this with everything unlocked?

Hmm... I'm contemplating buying the "Unlock All Characters & Tracks" DLC just to fund SEGA/support DLC. But seeing as I've unlocked everything, I don't want there to be any strange repercussions that result because of me downloading it. Will my game implode if I download this with everything unlocked?

I doubt it. An "unlock stuff" DLC came with the Soul Calibur 4 LE and it didn't hinder the game in any way (auto unlocked some achievements too). Different companies but I don't see it harming the game in any manner.

You might be better off just not buying it if you're that unsure. Wait until something "unfortunate" happens to your save data, if it occurs, then buy it. It'll probably still be there by then, unless Microsoft decides to nuke it and/or the entire marketplace.

The one I was missing for ages was oddly Shadow because he doesn't count unless you physically hit them (aka don't use Chaos Spear).

I just wanted to re-quote you, Cap'n, and thank you again. Played a race as Shadow this morning and finally unlocked the Fighters Megamix trophy! :)

What made it all the more sweet was that I took out Amy Rose, Big the Cat and Opa-Opa with his All-Star Move... :lol:

What??? Reverse courses?

I don't care about reverse courses. I want some BRAND NEW content not just rehashes of the same old thing.