Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

1. They couldn't get the rights to him.

2. He's a "track feature" like Ristar in the previous game's DLC track.

3. He's a DLC character

4. Flagman?

Just throwing it out there.

TBH I never really cared for Vectorman, but it is a shame for those who wanted him. Nevertheless, this does kinda increase other characters' chances.

This is incredibly disappointing, I DREAMED of having Vectorman in this game. But no matter. I'll be a sport about it and stick to Eggman and Ulala like before. Maybe there's someone else among the new characters that I'll like.

Edited by PsychoJosh

V-Man would have fit this game to a T, but this outing isn't shot in the foot without him.

C'mon Ecco! More room for our Dolphin hero!

Edited by Sega DogTagz

There's definitely a special place for Ecco...

Mulched up and served on a bed of lettuce, mayonnaise and vinegar in between slices of 12 grain bread.

Edited by PsychoJosh
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was the one who asked if if they can deconfirm characters when it's close to release date :( I can probabaly say that we won't be seeing eastern only characters. Ones that are actually made by Sega. (Not counting Zobio and Zobiko)

There's definitely a special place for Ecco...

Mulched up and served on a bed of lettuce, mayonnaise and vinegar in between slices of 12 grain bread.

I don't see what you get out of downing the characters you clearly don't like.

Even so, If you want to diss the character, I'll kindly state that I disagree and let you spew whatever you feel like typing. But the horrors of Dolphin negligence in the tuna industry is a global travesty in my book and I don't take kindly to that being made into a joke. Bad form bro.

• Thumbs Up 3

What?? Are you serious? You HAVE to be joking People make harmless jokes comparing dolphins to tuna in our media all the time and you're reacting like it was a joke about an ACTUAL hot button topic, like child labor or something? Nope, I can't begin to take you seriously at all after something like that. I'm going to enjoy my tasty dolphin sub now.

Hope at least that there's a Streets of Rage character in this...

Edited by PsychoJosh

Just because some people get away with it doesn't make it acceptable. Its a shame more people don't know about the horrendous conditions they foster when they make jokes like that. Your being a prime example. Its more of a disappointment if anything. That's exactly how species go extinct in the long run.

But whatever. ASR topic. If V-Man was shelved, should we expect S0L to spill the beans on other characters anytime soon? Would it be in bad taste to start pestering him with character questions?

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Shoot, Vectorman was my most wanted character. Even if he's just a cameo that's still really disappointing because as everyone else said he would fit the game perfectly. I doubt Sketch Turner will be playable either so now the only one in my top 3 most wanted new characters that has a chance is Blaze (the cat). At least it's a pretty high chance, my guess is that there's two unannounced Sonic characters - Blaze and Metal Sonic. Maybe another for DLC but at least those two.

I want Rouge. I'd play the hell out of her. I hope she's in the game but I understand she's probably less likely than Blaze.

At least they won't forget Ristar, surely...

Just because some people get away with it doesn't make it acceptable. Its a shame more people don't know about the horrendous conditions they foster when they make jokes like that.

I actually find it quite hilarious that you react this way, like I made a joke about 9/11 or something. Seems to me you're just the type to get offended at the drop of a hat, regardless of whether or not something's actually offensive, which to me, invalidates your opinion.

Edited by PsychoJosh
  • Thumbs Up 1

I actually find it quite hilarious that you react this way, like I made a joke about 9/11 or something. Seems to me you're just the type to get offended at the drop of a hat, regardless of whether or not something's actually offensive, which to me, invalidates your opinion.

If you had made a 9/11 joke I would have been angry. As it stands now, I'm simply disappointed in your ignorance of this particular issue. Big difference.

This isn't something we need to clog up this thread with. If you want to challenge my opinion, send me a PM or do 5 min of research on Google.

I see that Vectorman's not playable in the sequel. Oh man. Well, I'm hoping that Ulala, Billy Hatcher, and Akira Yuki (with or without Jacky Bryant) make their return in ASRT. Can't wait to see more sega newcomers. I'm look forward to it.

Edited by Shego13

If you had made a 9/11 joke I would have been angry. As it stands now, I'm simply disappointed in your ignorance of this particular issue. Big difference.

This isn't something we need to clog up this thread with. If you want to challenge my opinion, send me a PM or do 5 min of research on Google.

Your reactions are utterly silly and ludicrous, I don't care about this anymore.

I want to see Sarah Bryant much more than any other Virtua Fighter rep. I wonder what her chances are of getting in. Let's consider the fact that she's a main character who is as important as Jacky, and she's making a headlining appearance in DOA5 as a guest. Surely this is evidence of her popularity, but then again one could say the same for Pai Chan.

Edited by PsychoJosh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hm, to be honest, I'm happy Vectorman isn't in. I never liked him or the games, so for me this is just another space for characters I want in. Sucks for people who wanted him, I guess. Though, I suspect he'll be in somehow, as S0L isn't giving the reason. Still, while that's nice, it's gotta suck seeing him in the game and not being able to use him, like NiGHTS and Ristar in the first.

Now, if TJ&E or Ristar would've been confirmed to not be in, I'd be mad. xP

Vectorman is quite a loss, but he'll make it in as a cameo no doubt according to S0L's hint.

Which is better than nothing, I guess.

418710_10151053466992418_1624649160_n.jpg

Shadow's vehicle is essentially a speed boat with Tank treads.

recently posted on Facebook by SEGA. with a 'boat' load of stupid users still questioning "Why Sonic is in a car?"

Edited by Super Soniko

recently posted on Facebook by SEGA. with a 'boat' load of stupid users still questioning "Why Sonic is in a car?"

Yeah, really, that question never gets old. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen that, notably on YouTube videos...

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm. I guess with Danica Patrick joins the party, this game will be twice as sweet. I wonder if Akira Yuki can drive without Jacky Bryant. Hopefully he can. But it could be Jacky who will be driving alone. If Akira were to ride with Jacky again, then so be it. I'll be looking forward for some more of the veterans' return.

Im meh about Vman being unplayable. On one hand, at least he will do something unlike TJ&E or Bug! On the other, more room for a ourflaming feline!

So Metal Sonic is coming back, even if only as a pre-order bonus. Pretty sure a lot of people called it, but anyway, that's another Sonic Character.

Edited by FourCartridge

Metal Sonic will mostly likely be available for download later, much like Ryo-F in the original. Still, Metal is a better pre-order incentive if you ask me.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really understand why this couldn't have been a part of the original game to begin with. I'm against the concept of "pre-order" bonuses in general, though, so that's probably no surprise.

Eh, as long as Billy comes back and we still get Segata in the end, it probably won't matter much to me anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1