Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Pre-order bonuses only bother me if the content is split between retailers and we are forced to choose *coughtekkencough* which is thankfully not the case here.

You know what I think would be funny?

Alys from Phantasy Star 4 in a car shaped like a coffin.

I guess no one knows who that is.

Edited by Solkia-kun

From SumoRex on the Sega Forums:

I'm not sure Flagman has been confirmed has he? I'm not convinced he's in the game until SEGA say so

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?409253-Semi-official-fire-questions-at-SUMO-and-get-vague-responses-thread&p=7478889&viewfull=1#post7478889

So...does this non-confirmation confirm he's making a cameo appearance in the game?huh.png At least in the Outrun track? Or am I just grasping at straws? I was starting to think that perhaps Vectorman would be the flagman in Transformed. Guess I'll just have to wait and see...

I'm happy with the inclusion of Metal. Although I have the Wii version of the first game and never got to play him, I'd hate for him to be left out...probably because I never got the chance. Here's hoping the Wii U version gets the same bonus treatment (whenever Nintendo gives the "Okay" for third parties to reveal their Wii U games).

Edited by Wonks

Looks like Metal Sonic is back to the race as well as the new course as a pre-order bonus figure. I wonder what kind of vehicle that Metal would ride on.

You know what I think would be funny?

Alys from Phantasy Star 4 in a car shaped like a coffin.

I guess no one knows who that is.

I'm expecting to see Banjo return. It'd be so great if he did. People calling this a DKR ripoff would be forced to shut up once it shows that it has a DKR character in it. And Banjo's no stranger to racing games having been in like four games centered around driving (DKR, Banjo-Pilot, N&B, and the first ASR... not to mention his own kart racer for 360 that got scrapped).

I've been watching the hell out of this video to get even more hype for him.

Would be nice if they made him a PC/360 character through Games for Windows or something but I guess that'd be too difficult in a legal sense.

^^ If Banjo returns. I will be hype for this game.

I'd also love to see Axel from Streets of Rage. And Neff would be a great addition as a villain. He's going to be in Wreck-It-Ralph so why not?

So ... Who's going to be the (possibly) last Sonic character?

I bet Blaze, or maybe Rouge... Big is unlikely, as well as Silver... Fang is a dream... What would u like to see?

I've not really been following the latest rumours. If there is indeed another Sonic character then I would well imagine it to be Silver.

Sucks to be honest that there are so many Sonic characters. They all seem to be returning from the previous game, whereas I bet the Chu Chus and Bonanza Bros will get cut.

I don't know if you guys know this but there's going to be a Capcom x Sega x Namco game for 3DS. Maybe some of the characters from that will end up on SAASRT. Bruno Delinger would be really cool.

Silver and Blaze tag team. Rouge and Omega are boss fights. A few others make cameos.

Silver and Blaze tag team.

Why?

Rouge and Omega are boss fights. A few others make cameos.

Did the first game have boss fights? I don't see how that could work. Cameos makes more sense.

I really hope Rouge is playable sad.png the lack of Rouge not being playable in any spin off besides Sonic Free Riders is pretty crap :| DO IT SUMO AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU XD

Edited by Father Kazama

Still holding out for...oh, you know the drill by now.

If they're not in, I'm not exactly going to go apeshit at the messengers though. dry.png

Have they got rid of the dual racers like Akira and Jacky? I know that Nights and Reala are sort of two characters in one, but so far none of the vehicles have a passenger.

I really hope Rouge is playable sad.png the lack of Rouge not being playable in any spin off besides Sonic Free Riders is pretty crap :| DO IT SUMO AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU XD

Rouge isn't happening. You know it, I know it. She's just completely out of the question.

D:

Silver and Blaze tag team. Rouge and Omega are boss fights. A few others make cameos.

Wha? What are you talking about?

Wha? What are you talking about?

That's what Miru would like to see, not what's part of the game.

That's what I predict we will see,not what I want. I want Rouge and Blaze.as full characters and Silver as a boss.

Edited by Cero
  • Thumbs Up 1

That's what I predict we will see,not what I want. I want Rouge and Blaze.as full characters and Silver as a boss.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm expecting to see Banjo return. It'd be so great if he did. People calling this a DKR ripoff would be forced to shut up once it shows that it has a DKR character in it. And Banjo's no stranger to racing games having been in like four games centered around driving (DKR, Banjo-Pilot, N&B, and the first ASR... not to mention his own kart racer for 360 that got scrapped).

I've been watching the hell out of this video to get even more hype for him.

Would be nice if they made him a PC/360 character through Games for Windows or something but I guess that'd be too difficult in a legal sense.

Edited by Ethan Thomas

That's a pretty big reach of a prediction. Why would Silver and Blaze be tag teaming, and why would Rouge and Omega be bosses? Does this game have bosses? Are there even any non-playable racers? Do you have any basis for thinking any of this?

Mario and Sonic Olympics did that.