Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Wow, I completely forgot that a Chao was a playable character in SA2B's Kart Mode.

I wouldn't expect any characterization and development would really matter in a game like this since there's not really much of plot for it.

I'm not saying it matters, I'm just saying it would be extremely cool and say something about the character.

I'm not saying it matters, I'm just saying it would be extremely cool and say something about the character.

Shadow does have sense of class and vintageness in him. He is like over 50 years old, carries himself as a proper elitist in his personality instead of being all modern and surfer boy punk like Sonic.

I bet Shadow will still have his motorbike, with an upgraded design. If not, his Jeep from STH 06.

I have a feeling though...what if they replace Shadow with Metal Sonic this time around, making Shadow a bonus pre-order DLC? that would be a nice move I think, beeing Shadow loved enough to risk this kind of move, saving 1 more slot for a different character.

I assume this because of the rumors that says that the Sonic cast will be a little more "concentrated" in the original characters, heavily including Metal Sonic, which is gaining more and more importance in last games.

Sonic characters wise, I strongly believe in Blaze's presence (due to the lack of females and her beeing one of the most appreciated Sonic chartacters and a recent one), and mostly the Chaotix's presence, due to the original choice of a trio, as well as Vector's style beeing different from other Sonic character, and them beeing "old" Sonic characters

That's ridiculous. Shadow is a Sonic mainstay, they'd be screwing themselves over by making him DLC. Metal Sonic isn't nearly as necessary, Sega keeps reserving his reappearances to be a "surprise" which is why he always appears as a secret or a DLC character or whatever.

• Thumbs Up 2

well I don't know... I may be wrong, but if u think about it, it's kind of strange that Shadow wasn't revealed for first just like the last game. Knuckles (luckily) seems to have taken his spot this time around. Well, the more I think about it, the more I find this reasonable. I like Shadow anyway, not going to start flamewar, that's a sudden feeling, nothing more :D

yeah, like all the bikers I think, this time they could easily use bikes but cutting out the extra boost thing they had before

yeah, like all the bikers I think, this time they could easily use bikes but cutting out the extra boost thing they had before

• Thumbs Up 3

chevrolet-camaro-convertible-supercar-3.jpg

Yeah this is cool.

this is similar to the Bonanza Bros car. ironically, always loved their car.

if Shadow were to drive a muscle car it'd surely be a Dodge :P

SumoRex confirmed that bikes are no longer in, so if Shadow is back he will be in a car.

Tails being shown in a car probably means no hover vehicles too. It's probably better to have everyone in a car (on land) as it should be more balanced that way.

Anyone hoping Zobio & Zobiko are scrapped? So pointless having them return, give us G instead.

I really expected to see Tails' flight type vehicle to be his tornado plane, though the one he has looks great anyway...

Tails has already been shown driving a kind of Jet for his "air" mode, but I bet the original Tornado will be his All Stars Move

• Thumbs Up 1

Samba De Amigo has a classic Biplane, which rightfully should of been Tail's air mode as the original Tornado but can't say i don't like Tail's new jet either, its pretty badass

So, I wonder if SumoRex or anyone else could answer this;

Why's beat going back to his Jet Grind/Set Radio design again? o: It seems like it's a pattern building. Superstars Tennis had JSR design, ASR1 had JSRF design, and now ASRT has the JSR design again! My best guess is due to the re-release of the original game coming up soon?

Maybe you should ask in the General ASRT topic, I don't think I've ever seen SumoRex or S0L in here before.

I'd guess your answer is the reason, though.

Edited by MarcelloF

Why's beat going back to his Jet Grind/Set Radio design again? o: It seems like it's a pattern building. Superstars Tennis had JSR design, ASR1 had JSRF design, and now ASRT has the JSR design again! My best guess is due to the re-release of the original game coming up soon?

There's a difference? I didn't notice.

Oh I see.

What I don't get about Beat is why he swapped out his sweet low-rider for a quadbike.

i'm guessing the team decided to give everyone's vehicles a make over, even changing some of them out entirely.

I didn't want to talk about the characters in the general thread after all the ruckus that happened there. =O But yeah, Beat's JSR design is more childlike, almost. While the JSRF one is more angular and looks a bit older. I figure it's just cause JSR-HD is happening soon, but still!

Updated the first page image with Joe and Shadow. Aiai was already known about, so I never added him. He was always there. ;)