Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

All of these spoilers tags are very tempting.

I only needed the one, just to confirm what we already knew.

Edited by BeelzeBummer

*plugs ears* LALALALALALALALALA NOTPAYINGATTENTIONTOTHESPOILERTAGS LALALALALALALALALA

I CAN WAIT 2 MORE DAYS....I CAN!?

Can we make a spoiler topic or something? I mean I wouldn't mind but it drives me mad when people just do an entire post in spoiler tags without actually giving a clue on what is in them/how much of a spoiler it is. All that's gonna happen is the thread will split into two conversations, one of which is hidden.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 6

Guys, please direct all spoilers or spoiler talk to this topic:

Some people don't want to know the information until they get it, so please be awesome and cool and wild and groovy. Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 5

Another question S0L, Can the player in first place get a good glimpse of the Giant Chopper in Ocean View? In all the videos I've seen, even in first place, you can only see it briefly jump in the distance. Just wondering since it's such a neat and surprising effect.

You can get close, if you're fast.

One thing I will say, and this is echo'd in the post above, don't read the spoilers if you want some surprises. I actually think the guy leaking things on GameFAQ's is being a little negative about things, I'd personally wait for the game and play though it so you experience it in the flesh.

But then, I never sneak a look at my Christmas presents, or Birthday presents. Given I'm on Germany on the PR trail and I've got a bag full of birthday cards and presents for tomorrow, if I've got the will power, I'm sure you have too :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 4

Maybe it's just me, but just knowing a particular spoiler allowed me to get over it before I even pick up the game.

Fans imaginations run wild, at least mine does, unless held in check by reality.

Edited by Ball Hog Badnik
  • Thumbs Up 1

Considering canceling my Amazon preorder and just buying the game on Sunday. Really starting to doubt the game will arrive on release day since mail isn't delivered on Sunday.

Spoilers tags are pretty tempting, but good thing I'm strong willed but I was kinda close on clicking just one lol Anyway, went to Gamestop to pre-order the Wii U version of Transformed along with Epic Mickey on the 3DS (those Oswald ears and 5 bucks off looked tempting) and was just wondering S0L, the Wii U will have a special edition and it's said to have content that the other versions wont, but will that be in a limited print run copy or will all copies of that be the special edition?

Cause I saw a Toys R Us ad when you buy a Wii U game, and you get the other one 40%, sure that doesn't seem like much but I don't have a ton of cash on me and I plan on picking up Mario on the Wii U, and well just thought it would be a good move to get it there, and I thought I'd ask you first cause I don't want to cancel my order in hopes of scoring that version on Toys R Us, then to find out that they're out and losing my GS copy too.

Hey S0L,

Why and who made the decision for the lacklustre character roster? I am so sure there must be a legitimate reason behind it you guys are not able to tell(allthough i hope ya can). I'd expect such idiotic decisions from sonicteam any day, but from sumo it just doesnt make alot of sense.

How can Alex Kidd, Sega's previous mascot be out of this game? That doesn't make sense at ALL.

So wait, is it safe to assume the third guest character and the final unlock are one and the same? Or are all unlocks kept secret unlike in the previous game making it possible that there are still a few characters we don't know of?

• Thumbs Up 1

So wait, is it safe to assume the third guest character and the final unlock are one and the same? Or are all unlocks kept secret unlike in the previous game making it possible that there are still a few characters we don't know of?

I really hope so, or else it would be really disappointing

They say that they added MeeMee/Pudding/Gum at zero cost re-using assests and things they already had. Then why Pudding and not Alex Kidd or Ryo? They had them from previous game, and they are 1000 times better! they also created a different looking vehicle for Pudding, effort that could have been put for a better character!

I'm still getting the game of course, and still quite excited, but I have to say that the excitement dropped a bit with weird choices like this. I really hope in some timed DLC/surprises we don't know nothing about.

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

i think the final guest character may be pc exclusive from all the hints we got. Im assuming The final unlock is a SEGA one, allthough still not revealed Edited by Djawed

S0L said the game has 29 characters across all platforms and the console versions all have the same amount of characters minus Avatar and Mii, so the portables and/or PC must have exclusives.

Come on, Heavy Weapons Guy! *crosses fingers*

You have to admit, it would be great for sales. There'd be a massive influx of tf2 fans buying the game.

On the other hand I'd probably explode with excitement...

Come on, Heavy Weapons Guy! *crosses fingers*

You have to admit, it would be great for sales. There'd be a massive influx of tf2 fans buying the game.

On the other hand I'd probably explode with excitement...

"I am Heavy Weapons Guy...and THIS, is my new car" ...yeah, it could work...but I think that a transforming car would fit Engineer better :P

Wow, some of you angry guys are getting really sloppy about spoilers now.

Hey S0L,

Why and who made the decision for the lacklustre character roster?.

Most loaded question I think SOL has ever been asked.

The roster is filled to the brim with characters. Two dozen for a kart game is very good. In exchange for a few iffy characters that will be appealing to young women we get Gilius, Shinobi, Nights, and Vyse, all fan favorites and characters I plan on using myself. And I can't help but like Ralph and the old-school arcade era he represents.

I honestly think this is a better roster than the first game despite losing Ryo and am as excited as ever to play it.

Edited by Ball Hog Badnik
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, the tracks are now more varied and this solely makes this game already way superior to the first one.

Tracks > racers in a racing game, IMO.

That doesnt mean I would like to have a more varied character roster, but if SUMO had to trade off one of the two, Im glad they choosed to focus on tracks.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, the tracks are now more varied and this solely makes this game already way superior to the first one.

Tracks > racers in a racing game, IMO.

That doesnt mean I would like to have a more varied character roster, but if SUMO had to trade off one of the two, Im glad they choosed to focus on tracks.

The roster is damn solid. With the quality of inclusions being so skewered thanks to the last game it's kind of a disappointment when really it's got some fantastic picks.

The characters easily make the game for crossovers but what we've got isn't bad. It's just a step down is all, while everything around it easily serves as a massive improvement.

• Thumbs Up 2