Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

A question guys. Do you get the preorder stuff (OutRun bay, etc) if you preorder the game from GameStop?

Oh god. After all my bitching that Billy Hatcher track representation should be dropped... The night time Blizzard Castle was my favourite piece of music in Billy Hatcher. I really hope it's been remixed here.

I really didn't enjoy the first game at all, but after watching recent trailers, as well as playing a game demo at a recent convention, I decided to purchase this title for the WiiU. I'm hoping to finally enjoy another race title alongside the Mario Kart series.

I'm surely not the only one thinking that Billy's track looks like that Snow Village stage from Diddy Kong Racing am I? Seriously looking awesome though, can't wait to tackle this with Rabid-Noodles!

Frosty Village it's called! skip to 8:40

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 4

I'll take the wii u version, it will be awesome. I also hope this game can egal or be better than a MK (The first game don't success in this for me). But i have very very good hopes for S&ASRT, it looks a lot better than the first sonic racing.

Edited by Jim5745

So I'm playing the PC leak.

The last guest character is just... yeah, you guys are going to scream.

this post is a lie

Edited by Autosaver

Did you guys miss the "this post is a lie" line?

this post is a lie

Edited by BeelzeBummer
  • Thumbs Up 6

So anyone else expecting a night to day transition in the Billy Hatcher track? I mean it was a huge part of the game to bring the sun back to the land, and with all of these Transformations in this game, I wouldn't past Sumo to do just that, and it could be a pretty cool aesthetic effect as well.

Don't be expectimg day to night transitions, our lighting system is incredible, but memory rules it out unless you want to drop a load of detail from the level to have multiple light rigs, reflection maps and skydomes.

Also I'll be very surprised if that PC leak is legit. Especially as I know how the security works and it requires you to be whitelisted to even launch it. Be wary, it's more likely some hokey virus or something else. Plus even with our compression and pre-install it's easily over 4GB...

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 3

Be wary, it's more likely some hokey virus or something else.

Would hope nobody around here would want to rip it off in the first place :P

Also I'll be very surprised if that PC leak is legit. Especially as I know how the security works and it requires you to be whitelisted to even launch it. Be wary, it's more likely some hokey virus or something else. Plus even with our compression and pre-install it's easily over 4GB...

It's more than likely fake, the same thing happened with Sonic Generations, they said it had been leaked and it haddn't.

Also if it had been leaked... everybody would now know that Barry Chuckle is the third guest charac- Whoops!

• Thumbs Up 5

Also if it had been leaked... everybody would now know that Barry Chuckle is the third guest charac- Whoops!

Hey! They are close by. Maybe he could in that silly peddle bike they had... like Professor Pat Pending in Wacky races >.>

Missed a trick there, Sumo!

SOL please can you answer a question, i hear about an all star difficulty, is this mode only harder or is it also more speed?

Almost 100% sure SOL said the difficulty setting makes the game faster, with multiplayer being set to hard difficulty and speed.

Yes i know that the game go faster when you up the difficulty from class C to A. But the all star difficulty is a special mode, i don't know what happen when you play it. Can this mode be selected to play multiplayer and online?

All Star could be SEGA's equivalent to Mirror mode? I don't know just wait till next week lol.

Can't believe it's only 6 days until the game first releases in Australia.

EDIT:

Oh, look, it's just turned Saturday. Make that 5 days.

• Thumbs Up 1

All Star could be SEGA's equivalent to Mirror mode? I don't know just wait till next week lol.

Yes it's possible, i hope SOL can give us more info

I hope that SEGA announces the PC release date as soon as the console versions come out. I don't want to be waiting for an undefined day while everyone else has the game and is talking about it on SSMB :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope that SEGA announces the PC release date as soon as the console versions come out. I don't want to be waiting for an undefined day while everyone else has the game and is talking about it on SSMB tongue.png

I won't be, promise not to spoil anything for those still waiting, it's not fair on them after all.

• Thumbs Up 1