Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Crazizzle, Amigo is in the game as well as a Samba de Amigo track. tongue.png

Noooooooooooo.....

Actually, it's fine.. I'm sure the game is still more fun than a car full of monkeys.

"Not as finely tuned as Mario Kart"? Ugh. Demonstrably false statements like that show why IGN sucks.

Let's wait for a real review site to weigh in on the game.

Very good score!! But part of me could bet that mario kart would have gotten a higher score were it the exact same game. It'll need time :) the general public will love it, an thats what it is about

Edited by Djawed

Not played this game, but it looks way more finely tuned than Mario Kart, just like the first game. Mario Kart is fun, but at least I don't get frustrated when I play S&SASR because of constant unavoidable item chains.

• Thumbs Up 7

I bet the haters are starting to feel a bit silly now!

What I like about this game is that you need a lot more skill to be good at it compared to any MK game...no Blue Shell bullcrap in this game.

• Thumbs Up 3

First of all, I want to congratule S0L and SUMO for this game. I have been playing the last hour and is simply awesome.

Controls are smoother this time, although im having a hard time chaining boost, it seems it takes longer. I could win easily in hard on the first one but I have a hard time in Normal on this one. Thats good, theres something to learn again smile.png

Anyways, I think I had a bug, Suddenly the comentator stopped talking, both in the menus and in race. Also the difficulty selection menu lagged a lot. I had to restart the game to make him return and make everything works ok. Thats after the patch of today, on the Xbox 360 (didnt test it before the patch, just got the game).

Edited by Ferr
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm a beast at Mario Kart...until I get hit inches from the end by a damn item out of nowhere when I was laps ahead of the second place guy who is suddenly close enough to pass me. Bastard. MKWii can burn in hell for making me go through that.

I appreciate that when I master this game, I can actually get some wins.

Sorry Nintendo, but SEGA has always ruled racing. Nintendo can claim platformers, but SEGA owns racing.

Yeah, Sonic unleashed, Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations are awesome racing games. trollface.jpg Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, Sonic unleashed, Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations are awesome racing games. trollface.jpg

Sadly I can't give this a like since it's the most obvious joke you could make.

• Thumbs Up 8

Nope. You unlock characters by completing certain challenges in World Tour and having a certain number of stars while you unlock tracks by simply competing in certain challenges that take place on said locked tracks.

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

How do you unlock characters and tracks? Is it the same simple 'buy from XP shop'? I hope not...

Nope. You unlock characters by completing certain challenges in World Tour and having a certain number of stars while you unlock tracks by simply competing in certain challenges that take place on said locked tracks.

So you two know that i asked in my last post?

Have you seen the spoiler please?

I'm very interested to know that.

Thank you.

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.cool.png

So you two know that i asked in my last post?

Have you seen the spoiler please?

I'm very interested to know that.

Thank you.

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.cool.png

That's something to ask in the spoiler thread, or do a little more reading in the spoiler thread. :P

That's something to ask in the spoiler thread, or do a little more reading in the spoiler thread. tongue.png

Okay, thank you, i ask it in that thread.biggrin.png

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.cool.png