Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Another question S0L, Can the player in first place get a good glimpse of the Giant Chopper in Ocean View? In all the videos I've seen, even in first place, you can only see it briefly jump in the distance. Just wondering since it's such a neat and surprising effect.

A couple of people on GameFAQS have got the game early apparantly and have spilled a few unrevealed things (but not all as they haven't unlocked everything yet).

I'll leave it to you guys to search for it if you want to know them.

Edited by Clisp

A couple of people on GameFAQS have got the game early apparantly and have spilled a few unrevealed things (but not all as they haven't unlocked everything yet).

I'll leave it to you guys to search for it if you want to know them.

HAHAHAHA

Seriously? Just saw it and I hope that they are lying.

One of the not yet revealed characters is:

Pudding.

Edited by Tmsp

HAHAHAHA

Seriously? Just saw it and I hope it is fake.

One of the not yet revealed characters is:

Pudding.

Like we didn't know that one would show up.

Edit: Aww dude I just read the part about the vehicle :(

Edited by BeelzeBummer
  • Thumbs Up 1

I can why they held off spoiling that character.

:/

You saw the

mass vitriol towards Meemee's reveal, imagine how this would've went down if Pudding was revealed next

Wow....that reveal is really underwhelming. Welp, still getting it, but seriously.Wow.

Yes this further confirms the roster is the biggest weakness of the game.

Edited by BeelzeBummer

I suggest we make a spoiler thread to discuss these properly without the risk of spoiling this stuff for people who don't want to know.

Edited by Clisp

Well, at least the "mysterious Sega homage" seems cool:

"Also Sega has a very cool "final stage" race "Race of Ages." The level is like a hologram and is filled with nods to all kinds of stuff such as full sized arcade cabinets and large statues of Ryo Hazuki, Akira Yuki, a Sega Master System, Saturn and Dreamcast. Puts Rainbow Road to shame."

Edited by Tmsp

I suggest we make a spoiler thread to discuss these properly without the risk of spoiling this stuff for people who don't want to know.

We're covering up the spoiler talk so theres no problem here.

As much as I dont like what is in that spoiler, cant say I didnt expect it. However as much as I want to read the rest of the now upcoming spoilers, I want to enjoy it when I get it (and I know I would still enjoy it even if I get spoiled) so Ill just try to resist them. I know its covered in spoiler tags but its best to make another topic or something, I want to keep discussing about the game without spoilers everywhere, if its possible xD But I somehow know someone will forget to put spoiler tags and reveal something, so I might end up avoiding this topic :l

Meh, was going going to be playing Eggman, Sonic, and possibly Ralph anyway. But Pudding? Good lord, out of all the characters they could have chosen?

I'm probably gonna sound like an idiot by asking this, but I must: what, exactly, is so bad about Pudding?

Edited by Komodin

I'm probably gonna sound like an idiot by asking this, but I must: what, exactly, is so bad about Pudding?

I personally found her Downright annoying and obnoxious before and nothing is making me like her any better. I also found her a useless character in tennis. everyone I knew including me honestly hated her as a character.

GET THE FUCK OUT. NOW

kidding!

In all seriousness, they could have picked much better characters. Why her? Also, they could have at least designer her car better.

Edited by Autosaver

Wow! I leave work and all this awesome news drops! My opinions:

The racer

There is one more to be revealed, so I'm okay with Pudding. I knew another "meh" was coming ans to be honest I prefer her to Amiga. Really, I just want to know who the final FINAL racer is. Segagaga?

The second to last track

FUCK YES! Saturn needed more love, Burning Rangers has awesome environments! Futuristic track with fire and water and awesome music!

Final track

I speculated this and was correct! Sounds awesome. Tons of fan service in one stage. The music will no doubt be beautiful.

• Thumbs Up 1