Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

So S0L would have included Kirby if the team had the opportunity to add a Nintendo character? I like you, man. You're all right.

Nintendo is so fucking stupid not to let Sumo put Kirby in the game.

He isn't a Mario Kart character so no cross-contamination there. And having him in would encourage people on the fence due to no voice chat to get the Wii U version.

But instead your ugly Mii appears, woot.

Not liking Kirby automatically means I like MeeMee, a character from some shit game I've never played. Gotcha.

They both like pink, that was the joke.....

Not liking Kirby automatically means I like MeeMee, a character from some shit game I've never played. Gotcha.

The Super Monkey Ball series isn't shit. unsure.png

Edited by sonfan1984
  • Thumbs Up 9

Kirby does indeed have a car, he had his space ship from the anime turned into a car, though he cotrolled it with his feet, check episode 31 if you want to see how it looks like. And if you want a legit video game car, Kirby had one in Tilt and Tumble in the mini-game: Kirby's Chicken Race, so Kirby could actually steer a car. Or use Wheel Rider Kirby from Super Star. The problem is finding something he could use for a water based vehicle unless you want to use Kine the Fish, and Nintendo letting him be in Transformed.

0980%20-%20Kirby%27s%20Tilt%27n%27Tumble%20%28USA%29%28Eurasia%29_126.png

• Thumbs Up 1

i noticed that WiiU version has 24 slots instead of 23 of XBOX 360 version that i saw a month ago in this forum... Is that means that WiiU version has a new character more than 360 or PS3?

Thank you very much.

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.cool.png

It has 24 slots because it's the Bonus Edition that includes Metal Sonic on the initial screen, hence the extra slot. The demo that the last shot of the screen came from didn't have Metal on it.

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Super Monkey Ball series isn't shit. unsure.png

Eh, one could argue that it has become shit. Super Monkey Ball 3D was a failure. Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz (Vita) had some promise and it ended up being another disappointment. Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii) started the downfall of the Monkey Ball games. Super Monkey Ball: Step and Roll (Wii) was another failure. Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll made fans cry. And Monkey Ball Adventure (Cross-Platform) made everyone worried where the series would go.

..So yeah, besides the originals, the games really aren't that good. I could argue the series had a worse path compared to Sonic. Sure Sonic had some bad days, but at least he is back to glory. Generations and Colors were both praised. Banana Splitz and 3D are Shadow the Hedgehog quality.

Everyone knows the first two games are amazing. But once you get passed the old games, you fall into a pit of diseases. I have a feeling not many people actually keep track of the Monkey fellow and just have distant memories of the originals.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 2

so, there's a possibility to get this game earlier than friday then? :P

I do really hope so...I've pre-ordered a Limited Edition copy from Amazon, with the fastest shipping time (1-2 days for italy)...do you think I'll receive it at least on friday?

So the game releases on a Sunday in the USA, but Amazon has a delivery estimate of the 21st, despite me being prime and having placed the pre-order long ago. Anybody think it'll change to Saturday/Monday, or will I have to wait three extra days? Because if thats the case, I might as well cancel my pre-order and hit the stores come Sunday.

It would be awesome, and ideal, if it arrived Saturday or was delivered Sunday via a carrier that does Sunday deliveries.

Upload WiiU gameplay on Youtube:

http://sonic-scene.ru/eng/?p=356

Hello everyone! I am new to having an account, but not new to the Sonic Stadium. I wanted to get involved discussing this great game, even though it comes out in a few days! And I am DEFINITELY looking forward to that!

Did anyone notice at about :46 seconds in the Forbes Wii U gameplay video, there was an island for a track that may just be the 'obscure IP' track? I thought at first it might just be Rogues Landing, but there are no pirate ships or anything else representative from that track. It looks very futuristic and is packing quite a lot of firepower with those turrets. Care to speculate?

Edited by HatsuneHillZone-94

It looks like Afterburner/Carrier Zone.

Yes, I saw Carrier Zone, the one with the aircraft carrier. The one I hadn't seen before was the one shown seconds just after, to the right of the Roulette Road island. It definitely isn't any of the tracks revealed yet.

Guess whose back..... Is Banjo on yet?

Also, I was wondering if they'd said if you could take a guest online with you? Like if you have 2 gamertags signed in on your xbox if you can both go online with the same copy?

Also, I was wondering if they'd said if you could take a guest online with you? Like if you have 2 gamertags signed in on your xbox if you can both go online with the same copy?

1) No...you'll be waiting for a long while (i.e forever)

2) Yes, 2 Gamertags can log on the same console and go online...like in Mario Kart Wii for example.

Edited by KrazyBean

I thought you weren't getting this game. Why do you care if you can take guests online? (You can).

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought you weren't getting this game. Why do you care if you can take guests online? (You can).

"OK I'm going to be honest here. I know they deconfirmed and there was a lot coming out around this time, but the fact is that I'm now considering getting this seeing as I really enjoyed the first game. I won't be getting the Wii U until early next year, Paper Mario 3DS and Lego have been delayed several weeks, RE6 sucked so the only game I got that I thought I was going to by the time this will be released is WWE 13 (which is pretty awesome).

So will there be any DLC tracks/characters for this beyond the Metal Sonic pre-order?"

Yes, I saw Carrier Zone, the one with the aircraft carrier. The one I hadn't seen before was the one shown seconds just after, to the right of the Roulette Road island. It definitely isn't any of the tracks revealed yet.

Oh right; could've sworn I clicked on 0:45. Anyway that does look like Rogues Landing as you said, looking at the top left of this screen:

rogueslandingshadow.jpg

Oh right; could've sworn I clicked on 0:45. Anyway that does look like Rogues Landing as you said, looking at the top left of this screen:

rogueslandingshadow.jpg

Oh, yeah. I definitely see it there. Yeah, it probably was just one of those metal ships from the Landing. Seems like there is a lot of focus on it for the level select design, and not so much on the floating islands/pirate ships in the track....maybe a large section of track takes place on that thing...well, shoot. Thought I might have uncovered the obscure IP. Oh well. We'll know what it is soon enough.

Edit: I had to refresh my memory and looked up the ships from Skies of Arcadia. That big thing is called the Hydra and it is indeed from Skies. False alarm.

It seems F1 Racestars by Codemasters is going to be this game's rival. Despite the superdeformed celebrities, that game looks halfway decent.