Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

What gets me about the character in that bottom right screen is that Alex Kidd's ears aren't visible. If you look at his ASR render his ears are quite prominent and should be at least somewhat visible even in that screen's quality unless he had a reduction. (Unless his head is turned and that thing on the left of his head is his ear?)

Then you think of Taro, whose hair isn't really shaped like that from behind, unless he wouldn't have the spiky anime hair in this game.

...perplexing! Where did this come from exactly?

Edited by Mykonos

It's damn hard to see, but if that's his shoulder there, then it looks like Alex Kidd. The hair also appears to be long at the back as opposed to messy.

It's MeeMee. Don't you see the pink coloring on a car that looks a lot like AiAi's? The fur colors is really alike too.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's MeeMee. Don't you see the pink coloring on a car that looks a lot like AiAi's? The fur colors is really alike too.

This just shows how much I paid attention to her inclusion. :P Yeah, it's MeeMee guys...check the ears in this shot.

0edbd9406b7009dbc83da72bfd5847fbf8527460.jpg__939x820_q85.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

You're right; I keep forgetting about her:

[image already posted above]

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by Pawn

New Wii U trailer, which looks to give us a view of the new Billy Hatcher track as well as a few other interesting details.

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 2

It's great to see more footage of Gillwing's lair from the NiGHTS track. It's looking fantastic, and so is the Billy Hatcher track. My hype levels are slowly starting to rise again. :]

Edited by Pawn

GAH, I need this game NOW!! OK KrazyBean, calm down, there's only 7 days left till release...only...seven...days!

So, are we gonna get a Launch Trailer, or is this the last trailer we're getting before release?

P.S - Happy 200th page everybody!

Edited by KrazyBean

I must say...the Wii U version is shaping up nicely. It wouldn't make me go and buy one at launch, but it's looking excellent.

I must say...the Wii U version is shaping up nicely. It wouldn't make me go and buy one at launch, but it's looking excellent.

It's not making me buy a Wii U, but it's certainly sweetening the deal! Wii U, ASRT, Nintendoland, NSMBW and maybe Epic Mickey. I'm looking forward to all of them, but ASRT the most.

Given that I'm one of the few people who isn't really all that impressed with the Wii U, I'll probably just pick up the PS3 version. My mates and I have been needing a split-screen racing game which isn't filled with the bullshit that Mario Kart Wii has, and this looks so good.

Definate win.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wasn't too excited by the trailer, mainly because the only new bit was the Billy Hatcher track. It takes place at night, which is cool, but would love to learn more more racers or see a new track.

One more week. Just exactly one more week! Well, at least for us europeans haha, I can't wait!

The handling of the vehicles in this game feels really good and tight, it's almost criminal.

I am also excited about the music..

The Wii U Trailer looked nice, and I will definitely recommend ASRT to my fellow guys, who are planning to get a Wii U at launch and looking for a good equivalent and alternative to Mario Kart.