Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

If these are literal sequels with a new region, continuation of the story, new characters, maybe even new pokémon:

Fucking gay. BW's story bored me to tears and whether there are new pokémon or not they'll be few and that means more of the rest of the uninteresting lot. I'll still by it because with any luck the new region will be enjoyable. Holding onto the hope that there will be old pokémon to find in the new region, if there is one.

If these are Game Freak's idea of a "Gray Version:"

Fucking gay. BW had next to no redeemable features for me, and unless the region gets an enormous overhaul and the available pokémon are added to, I can't possibly give less of a fuck, for the first time in the series' history. Pokémon Dash was more exciting than the idea of trudging through Unova a second time.

Nintendo and/or Game Freak have officially lost the fucking plot.

From the token 3rd game coming out after the original two, they've decided that its better to release 2 new versions. Probably because they know that some of the fans are fucking stupid enough to buy all the versions and they can get away with it. Not to mention the extra cash.

So Kyurem's Forme names straight from Masuda's mouth are "Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem"

Pretty plain if you ask me -_-. Why not "Yin Kyurem" and "Yang Kyurem" or "Shock Kyurem" or "Burn Kyurem"?

So Kyurem's Forme names straight from Masuda's mouth are "Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem"

Pretty plain if you ask me sleep.png. Why not "Yin Kyurem" and "Yang Kyurem" or "Shock Kyurem" or "Burn Kyurem"?

Kyuram and Kyurom are the best names so far, I hope Black Kyurem and White Kyurem changes with translation.

>People want more story in Pokemon

>B/W brings more story

>People complain about the story

Nope, I'm gonna stop.

Have you considered that just maybe the people complaining about the story are doing so because, well gosh I don't know, they actually didn't like it? Or hell, crazy as this is, maybe they're the people who didn't ask for it in the first place.

Because I sure didn't like it, and sure didn't want it for that matter.

Have you considered that just maybe the people complaining about the story are doing so because, well gosh I don't know, they actually didn't like it?

Considering you're the first person I've heard that doesn't like it.

• Thumbs Up 9

Is it me or does the Kyurem forms look awfully like kaiju?

Welp color me interested. Thanks for breaking the 3rd game trend B/W2. tongue.png

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

I do find it funny that people are whining about no Gray version when it's clear these are more than just a slightly different enhanced version.

There definitely has to be something significant for Game Freak to actually add a number at the end of these new games, as opposed to releasing a "third version" (more selling unit scams aside). I'm eager to see what they do with their first "direct sequels." As for those that'd rather have a lazy "third version"... *FACEPALM*

Wow. I did not expect this at all. Grey version perhaps, but Black and White 2? Very interesting. Can't believe they've gone with the fucking DS again though.

Is the original any good by the way? I've been meaning to pick it up.

Great game, but if you're a long time fan of the series you might find it a bit lacking.

You will only find B&W lacking if you are not interested in battling online.

However that's a significant portion of the fanbase. For anyone who enjoys online battles, B&W are easily the best games in the franchise.

Is the original any good by the way? I've been meaning to pick it up.

People's views are generally divided...in fact you could say the views are like...BLACK AND WHITE (dohohoho)

...I think they're really good, personally. Like, really really good. It's fun, storyline is at least more existent than earlier titles (your call on if that's good or bad or not), music is fantastic, visually it's a good step up from earlier entries...only thing that gets me is that I didn't feel necessarily compelled to try out a lot of the Pokemon.