Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

That....I seriously DID NOT expect that!

kyuremformes.png

It'll be extremely interesting how they handle these forme's in Black and White 2. Now we know what those 3 needle-like things were on normal Kyurem's tail; 'Clamps' to hold the energy generators of the formes in place.

Edited by Verte

Looks like the Grey announcement is all but certain now, but I can't shake this nagging feeling that we're all going to get trolled.

Yup, DS.

Uh, why did they go with sequels? Having one ultimate version was perfect. Having two remastered editions just gets messy.

Edit: Where are you guys getting 3DS from?

Not to be rude or anything...but...that's stupid.

I know alot more people have the DS, but seriously, they have a brand new handheld system, why not release it for that?

• Thumbs Up 2

I know alot more people have the DS, but seriously, they have a brand new handheld system, why not release it for that?

Zekrom... Reshiram... JOGRESS SHINKAAAA!

... I had to, okay? They look like jogress evolutions of Digimon. XD

Edited by Mega
  • Thumbs Up 1

DS? Really..? They could've gotten a lot more sales on the 3DS.

Edit: Let me reword that. They could have gotten a lot more 3DS sales from Pokemon.

Although, I guess they're waiting until a real new Gen to bring the main series to the 3DS.

Edited by Marcellove
  • Thumbs Up 1

Notice how Kyurem-Reshiram is the mascot of White whilst Kyurem-Zekrom is the mascot of Black? It's the opposite of Reshiram's/Zekrom's roles in Black/White respectively!

Pretty clever use of the Yin-Yang theme if you ask me.

• Thumbs Up 3

Notice how Kyurem-Reshiram is the mascot of White whilst Kyurem-Zekrom is the mascot of Black? It's the opposite of Reshiram's/Zekrom's roles in Black/White respectively!

Some fans will buy both. This way they have two games to sell instead of just one Grey. I doubt they will be all that different than if it were just your standard Emerald-type extension. /cynic

Edited by Lungo

Iiiiiiinteresting. Not what I expected at all.

Too early to judge anything really but this promises to be interesting at least.

It just doesn't make any sense to me, it'd be like releasing a new Mario game for the Wii one year after the Wii-U is out.

Pokemon Grey/Gray.

/

Edited by Deadpool (Is Cool)
  • Thumbs Up 1

I still think its pretty silly, why NOT put in on 3DS? Why not take the perfect chance to show how the 3DS can make a Pokemon game pop with it's 3D abilities, seriously, battles would look SO awesome if they were to do that.

And after all, it IS a sequel, a sequel is meant to improve what the original laid down, not just retread old ground. It just seems like a wasted opportunity.

Edited by Groosenator032
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm pretty dissapointed at it being a DS game still, when they have a Perfectly Fine 3DS and all.

I'll still get it Probably, but I don't think I'll be much excited for it, unless it brings everything I Loved about HG/SS into Gen 5*

*and by that, I mean Walking Pokemon and a better Post game.

It just doesn't make any sense to me, it'd be like releasing a new Mario game for the Wii one year after the Wii-U is out.

What.

I still think its pretty silly, why NOT put in on 3DS? Why not take the perfect chance to show how the 3DS can make a Pokemon game pop with it's 3D abilities, seriously, battles would look SO awesome if they were to do that.

And after all, it IS a sequel, a sequel is meant to improve what the original laid down, not just retread old ground. It just seems like a wasted opportunity.

What if they're holding off Gray/Grey to squeeze out some life from the DS? Gray could be a 3DS remake or something.

Guys, if it WAS on the 3DS, it'd take atleast 2 or 3 years tops because they'd have to make an entirely new engine AND make the Pokemon with 3D Models so people won't complain.

• Thumbs Up 1

I get it. The ending of Black/White heavily hinted at a sequel. I don't remember the exact details, something about Ghetsis being on the loose. Looks like Black/White's stellar story will go beyond one game.

Edited by Black Spy