Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Pokemon Black and White... 2... Really?

Uhm... That... That's unexpected but it sounds like they're running out of ideas...

I bet they're 3DS remakes of the DS versions. Pay for the same game twice, but in THREEEEEEE DEEEE.

I'm actually pretty psyched for this! I wasn't expecting this, but this is really something interesting!

An ACTUAL SEQUEL!

WHO WOULDA THUNK

Quick screenshot I captured:

6FYbg.jpg

Not much of an announcement aside from the title Black and White 2 and a possible release date since they mentioned something happening in June.

Edited by Kevin
  • Thumbs Up 1

The game's for the Nintendo DS and not the 3DS.

EDIT: The NeoGAF thread is all saying it's for the DS and not the 3DS, where did it say 3DS? Though some have brought up Serebii says it's for the 3DS.

Edited by Agent York

Quick screenshot I captured:

6FYbg.jpg

Not much of an announcement aside from the title Black and White 2 and a possible release date since they mentioned something happening in June.

Yup, DS.

Uh, why did they go with sequels? Having one ultimate version was perfect. Having two remastered editions just gets messy.

Edit: Where are you guys getting 3DS from?

is due for release on the Nintendo DS in June 2012. We'll bring more as it comes.

Edited by Autosaver

Masuda just tweeted that's it's for the DS, not the 3DS.

Edited by Agent York

Dread's sexual nipples in the morning in London, then what appears to be Zekrom and Reshiram Kyurem fusions and Black and White sequel in the evening when I get home.

Yeah, today was a good day.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yup, DS.

Uh, why did they go with sequels? Having one ultimate version was perfect. Having two remastered editions just gets messy.

Wait, it's on the DS? Why would they do that? I know the DS has more units out there right now, but a Pokemon would probably help the 3DS.

And if it's a direct sequel, I wonder if the B/W protags will appear as trainers you can battle. Because it's not like they're going to reuse them and say lolulostallurpokemans.

Edited by Ekaje