Awoo.

Concept Art Fridays

BlazingTales

I really like the sound of that. Ruined Death Egg trope. That would be really interesting for a start of the game.

Yes, I'd love to see that too, but I'm afraid the game will start with yet another Green Hill like level.

Yes, I'd love to see that too, but I'm afraid the game will start with yet another Green Hill like level.

Yeah, i know what you mean. I know it's kinda like a Sonic ritual to start with some Green/Beach/Sunny/you get my point theme.

I am pretty sure getting a Death Egg Ruins trope won't happen BUT it would be nice if we saw some scrapped metal here and there. Maybe the head of the Egg Robo lying there in the start of the act.

I'd like the first zone of E2 to be a forest/jungle where the Egg Station has crashed.

Honestly, I have nothing against them reusing SOME badniks like Chop Chop.

Also, those jets look a bit like missiles. Hmmmm.......?

6892334201_d6fdb71ff8.jpg

Yes, it's just a box on the blog tongue.png

For some reason, the first thing I thought of when I saw that was a DICK IN A BOX. I has a dirty mind.

• Thumbs Up 2

Cubot?

Cubot.png

I just thought that, but the pic you've posted has put that to rest. There's only one screw/eye on the concept art box.

If there's a Polar Bear bot, does this mean that the Penguinator can't show up?

We can't give up hope. I'm sorry, but the Penguinator is the only Badnik I really want to see return, he's just fucking awesome.

I just thought that, but the pic you've posted has put that to rest. There's only one screw/eye on the concept art box.

That'd be hilarious if they revealed a red ball next week similar to Orbot.

Edited by Deadpool (Is Cool)

And...a box! Oh, what could be inside??

I'm more worried aboout what is inside the Bear. Good god they Robotisized Bark!!!

I know it can never be, but I'm gonna feel bad when I bop that badnik and my M.I.A. Polar Bear buddy doesn't come tumbling out..... then I'll move on through my mind numbingly awesome romp through the Christmas Carnival.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

395695_10150599501777418_23050342417_8897970_1837727478_n.jpg

Ello polar badnik bear, how you chillin?

No really, that bear is possibly the best of them all, just look at those details and how it really looks angered!

Just imagine if they also gave him a growl sound effect when he spots you, that would be worth everything my wallet has!

Edited by Alex2beta

6892334201_d6fdb71ff8.jpg

OK so it's concept art Fridays.

Hogfather: (to Shadzter) Here are your messages. You have thirty minutes to post concept art Fridays...

You have 10 minutes,

your concept art fridays have been removed,

your concept art Fridays have been turned into a cube,

You have 30 minutes to remove your cube.

Ring ring

Hogfather: Hello Sonic stadium Concept art topic.

Shadzter: Is it about my Cube?

Maybe.... this is the bastard off spring of the Bouncy Barrel... The Crushing Cube!

395695_10150599501777418_23050342417_8897970_1837727478_n.jpg

THIS IS NOT OVER! BEARS!

I quite like Mr Bear, or whatever his name is. He looks all RAWR! and RAWR! Actually I always wondered what happened to Bark the Polar Bear, sorry son... it's Robotnik... he got him.

Aw yeah, I'm one bad badnik. And yeah, I'm rehashed from Aquatic Ruin Zone, you got a problem with that?

Awww yeah... lol I told you it looked like that!

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 6

It was revealed that "Snowy", the Polar Bear badnik's name, is Ken's favorite Badnik in Episode 2.

Also, Ken said "It's a Box".

It was revealed that "Snowy", the Polar Bear badnik's name, is Ken's favorite Badnik in Episode 2.

Also, Ken said "It's a Box".

That badass bear is called "Snowy"? Ken...you troll XD