Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

Well Fairy Tail showed up in the mail, guess I'll be watching it in dub form on blu-ray (because anime on blu-ray is so fucking amazing *yawn*)

Wait a minute...did that chick in Code Geass masturbate to Euphemia's picture? If so, how the hell did I miss that?

Wait a minute...did that chick in Code Geass masturbate to Euphemia's picture? If so, how the hell did I miss that?

Brings back memories of when I first saw that.

I didnt catch it at first but after going back to see it I was like WTF too.

Ah, that infamous scene. It seems like easily the most pointless scene in all of Geass until you realise just what it implies about how much she liked ol' Euphy.

That scene was so disturbing when I finally realized what it was. There's a reason nobody likes Nina.

I actually blanked that scene out until my friend who went through the series for the first time recently brought it up with me, ahahah. Completely forgot about it.

Aaah, poor psycho, crazy nina.

Been watching Mawaru Penguindrum since Saturday. Holy fuck, my brain hasn't been like this since EoE, and I've only watched 8 episodes. Also:

SEIZON SENRYAKU!

Edited by PSI Freeze

How the hell did I miss that?

It literally came to me when I was thought about her months after I finished Geass in its entirety.

Anyways, where is Gainax? I miss them.

Been watching Mawaru Penguindrum since Saturday. Holy fuck, my brain hasn't been like this since EoE, and I've only watched 8 episodes. Also:

SEIZON SENRYAKU!

Finally. Someone else. Penguindrum is the show of the season IMO. It's absolutely fantastic, unique, hard to explain, but consistently awesome. By very interesting to see where the show goes in it's ending, they're setting up all these plot twists and turns and mysteries relating to the characters- the explanation will either kick ass or RUIN EVERYTHING

I imagine it'll be good.

My only complaint is I can't find badass art of Penguin #2 to use as an avatar. Woe.

Making shitty shows and ignoring their giant robot action anime roots. :'(

turbojet's random epiphany's are easily the most entertaining on this board.

You'd think I would remember a girl masturbating in a relatively clean series. I remember Shinji jerking it off over some girl's body and caught the implication immediately. Can't remember a girl who I thought was really good gal pals with Euphie. Now I just realized that she wanted more. That hit me like a ton of bricks.

I've been watching the Persona4 animation. I've never played the game, but its a good series so far. The pacing seems seriously disjointed though, which I suppose is to be expected from an adaptation of a game with so much varied content. It's a tad annoying, but I can look past it.

Penguindrum is like the only interesting anime I'm watching right now, everything else I'm either watching out of boredom, have been following for a long time (Shakugan no Shana, Fairy Tail)...or because it amuses me(Squid Girl). Oh and Boku wa Tomadachi, I watch that for the troll. Other than that shit season.

I am disappointed that Last Exile was turned into a shitty moe moe show, with little girls who run around and do shit... I honestly thought it would be good, but it's going the way of Guilty Crown, however in its defense, Guilty is actually going somewhere, whereas Exile is in La La Moe Moe Land.

Edited by Silencer226

How the hell did I miss that?

It literally came to me when I was thought about her months after I finished Geass in its entirety.

Thinking of new ways to troll the audience, and not making any more giant robot shows with giant naked women and galaxy shurikens.

Thinking of new ways to troll the audience, and not making any more giant robot shows with giant naked women and galaxy shurikens.

You forgot about angels disguised as demons, sex, black afro priests, and one of the most depressing fucking endings ever...

You forgot about angels disguised as demons, sex, black afro priests, and one of the most depressing fucking endings ever...

Mitigated by one of the most awesome(bittersweet) endings ever.

Watching Penguindrum, it's getting very good, well it's always been very good to me but it just keeps getting better.

The family is now split apart, the charade has finally ended, and now something epic is brewing

(I HOPE!).

And Madoka's US release catastrophically annihilates the Japanese release.

le.jpg

And Fairy Tail be trolling, I swear I thought we were in for some Hyperbolic Time Chamber shit.

Edited by FrostySilencer

...^^Where's Kyoko?

The US release comes in three parts at $74 each, what I posted was the first set with the first four episodes. So that's why you won't see Kyoko, she will more than likely be in the second set. February, April, June release schedule.

Me being the Madokafaggot that I am will be buying them, I've got money put back....

Edited by FrostySilencer

Blech, the English Dub doesn't look good for Madoka.

Christine Marie Cabanos is voicing Madoka. She voiced Azusa in the K-On dub and Squid Girl in.....well, Squid Girl. Cassandra Morris is playing Kyuubey. She voiced Ritsu in K-On, Saki Mikajima in Durarara!!, and Gust in Hyperdimension Neptunia

Blech, the English Dub doesn't look good for Madoka.

Christine Marie Cabanos is voicing Madoka. She voiced Azusa in the K-On dub and Squid Girl in.....well, Squid Girl. Cassandra Morris is playing Kyuubey. She voiced Ritsu in K-On, Saki Mikajima in Durarara!!, and Gust in Hyperdimension Neptunia

So, I just finished Mawaru Penguindrum 21

..............I

what.......

I think I need to lie down for a bit.

Christmas Eve is gonna be depressing as fuck if the show continues like this.

So, I just finished Mawaru Penguindrum 21

..............I

what.......

I think I need to lie down for a bit.

Christmas Eve is gonna be depressing as fuck if the show continues like this.

Sorry for bumping but Winter 2012 list.

List

Most of it is stupid looking to me (moe space pirates, more moe... lolis), but I am looking forward to watching Another, the horror anime. Kyousogiga was a top contender for me to watch as well, but that was a one shot ONA... I really liked that art style... shame...

Edited by FrostySilencer