Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

Awesome!

It's one of my favorite ongoing mangas right now, although I found the anime to be pretty mediocre. I felt pretty eh about it at first, especially with the art, but I quickly grew to like it.

Good info, I was just about to check out the Anime.

Two things to say after reading an article that I was linked too from Twitter; and that is:

Black Rock Shooter TV Anime series.

HELL. YES!

The OVA was already awesome; I was hooked to the franchise as soon as I saw it thanks to a friend of mine. biggrin.png

Coming January 2012; its on the official webpage.

Edited by Shinigami

Walked into this forum and what do I find? this Animemanga thread. now I feel at home. biggrin.png

-ANYWAY- the favorite series are..Naruto, Bleach, FMA (which has sadly come to an awesome ending - Will miss it!) and most recently..Tetsuwan Birdy Decode. in the fourth, continuing to read the manga after watching the anime adaptations (both the subs and dub in particular are done -very- well.) and I can say that I've found my replacement for Fullmetal Alchemist; the story is just awesome since sci-fi is pretty much my thing.

Just to give you a heads up, a few of us aren't exactly Bleach fans or more specifically think Kubo is an overrated hack who doesn't know a good premise or setting if it wrote an amicus curiae stating to the court why it is a good premise or setting and think Kubo couldn't make a dinstinctive likeable character if his life depended on it. Enjoy Bleach.smile.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Kubo couldn't make a dinstinctive likeable character if his life depended on it. Enjoy Bleach.smile.png

Rukia was likable... at one point... sort of... not really.

Anyway, enough about that show, I bought Last Exile on dvd from Amazon.com today it might arrive tomorrow or Saturday, I heard it was supposed to be good and at $20, it really wasn't that expensive, the only damper was I was planning on getting it for $15 but amazon.com's gift card system was malfunctioning and I couldn't apply it. Will complain to them later.

I'm also checking out the Hellsing OVA's, awesome stuff the only thing I hate was that I didn't have the willpower to wait for a dub, because I love Hellsing's dub to death shame Geneon licences are in hell and have no clear sign of release (or hell even a rerelease) despite being picked up by Funimation.

That is already bought my friends.

Edited by Silencer226

Good info, I was just about to check out the Anime.

Eh, well I'd still give it a shot. It did a great job of adapting from the Manga until about the 15th episode, then it started diverting from the manga and the plot became rushed to fit the season limits. The first two episodes were absolutely fantastic though.

In other news I finished Code Geass. Simply put: Amazing. Loved it to the end.

Edited by Melru

Just to give you a heads up, a few of us aren't exactly Bleach fans or more specifically think Kubo is an overrated hack who doesn't know a good premise or setting if it wrote an amicus curiae stating to the court why it is a good premise or setting and think Kubo couldn't make a dinstinctive likeable character if his life depended on it. Enjoy Bleach.smile.png

I got no problem with that! Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Hell, even I crack off a few jokes about Bleach when certain things don't make any sense.

also; read the latest chapter of Naruto..and I have just one thing to say about it.

if Madara was dead, then got brought back from the dead, and now is RE-dead...who the hell is the guy in the Sharingan Mask?!

Edited by Shinigami

Funny how fitting this is for the newest Naruto chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OEJRXkMgq4&feature=player_embedded

Chad's totally useless xD

Beginning of this arc he's talking about getting stronger to fight, later he's getting mind controlled and is one hit KO'ed xD

That's only because our resident villian Tsukishima caused that. he got KOed along with Orihime to be prevented from getting committed to an asylum because his true memories were coming back and the former's Fullbring causes insanity if that happens, ALSO the fact that it can basically learn about just every trick in the book from an opponent by stabbing their attacks? Broken. this guy went into god-character territory and just became as worse as Aizen without the butterfly wings or immunity to just about anything.

and I agree on the notion of that video. completely fits the current Naruto chapter.

Edited by Shinigami

I've watched four episodes of Last Exile (first one), I'm liking it so far. The episode with the race was pretty cool.

Funi got some more episodes of One Piece:

http://onepiecepodca.../thenextvoyage/

"-Season 4 Licensed

- 16:9 HD Quality/Blu Ray Confirmed

- Summer 2012

-Episodes 206-263 so far"

American fans will still whine about never getting anything, though sleep.png

Edited by MarcelloF

I finished Last Exile, a touching ending, though honestly I thought

Mullin died, considering there was absolutely no hint that he could possibly still be alive

OH HOLY CRAP, DIGIMON XROS WARS IS GETTING SIMULCAST ON CRUNCHYROLL.

Some of the best news ever. happy.png Brilliant that I don't have to rely on fansubs now!

OH HOLY CRAP, DIGIMON XROS WARS IS GETTING SIMULCAST ON CRUNCHYROLL.

Some of the best news ever. happy.png Brilliant that I don't have to rely on fansubs now!

Who in their right mind actually pays for anime... /hypocritical statement

I saw that news, I haven't watched digimon since I was 9 years old... I might check this out.

Edited by Silencer226

by the way, managed to catch up with The Robotic Adventures of Emo Lad.

And I was like, hey this show is fairly comical for a psychological mecha mind screw show. There's a little more humor in this than expected

Then again, i'm about to start Ep 18 and that's apparently when everything goes to shit, so wish me luck.

also, pen-pen is god.

Watching all of Durarara today. Im trying to find where I can read the manga of it though.

*brofist*

Love DRRR, although i personally prefer watching it each week on adult swim, because there's just an excitement to waiting for a new ep every saturday.

Also, i'm more interested in the novels, but dammit like only a translation of book 1's first two chapters seems to exist on the web. I know one company is bringing over the manga next year so the books really need to get over here.

• Thumbs Up 1