Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

This week's episodes of Panty and Stocking quite a bit of shout outs... Romero Town? A Phoenix Wright monkey and ghosts who resembled Ren and Stimpy? These were fun episodes.

Wow. It literally looks like the exact same plot from the first movie.

Edited by Tornado

Cash-in time!

Lovin' "Spider-Luffy" at the end of the One Piece trailer. Also, I'm a little peeved that the Toriko half is traditionally animated, but still in 3D, but the One Piece half is in CGI, heh, it kinda looks like that PS3/ 360 One Piece game we OP fans have been wantin' :P

I normally don't pop in this topic much but... I have to complain about some bad writing. And it sadly comes from my favorite anime series too. D: Don't worry I'll throw it in spoiler tags so you can just move on and possibly ignore this since its a show people here most likely don't watch. :P

Alright. Since the big backstory reveal of episode 135 of Yugioh 5Ds...

The big bads the 3 Vocaloids Emperors of Yliaster who are desperately trying to change the future from going bad. And the future they come from is pretty much destroyed. And what happens is that their future has giant robots destroying shit and the 3 Emperors where originally human who became Vocaloids

robot cyborg things later. But here's the big catch. If you actually paid attention to the series the robots are actually the same ones used by the 3 Emperors which is obviously hypocritical of them. Also they could in fact erase history and change it but they didn't bother to do the same with their future. Not to mention they cause the entire 1st season to happen. It makes you wonder if they are serious enough to try to save themselves.

Oh and the 3 Emperors also combine like Vocaloids mecha to become one mecha person thing. And this causes a lot shit destroyed and lots of flashbacks that throws the villain's common sense out the window since he fails to recognize the robots that blew him up in the past.

And the big stinger is that all 3 emperors are the same person. Just in different ages of his life. And apparently his memory must had went or something.

That's gotta be the biggest ass pull I've ever seen. If you ever plan on watching CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES! this well I will only recommend watching up to the 1st season where everything is much more resolved and has a good ending to leave it at that. The whole deal with the vocaloids robot people is when they just decide to run with ass pulls even though it has its moments. :P

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

Garterbelt's From Dusk Till Dawn with dildo referance made me giggle.

ren and stimpy in the second part was kind of random though, lol. The monkey lawyer however, was fucking brilliant and pretty much saved the whole ep for me. as I though the zombie one on the whole was really boring, and the first halff of the second ep was a snoozefest too.

it's amazing how much pop culture shit they're squeezing into this show. it's something I don't think I've really seen in anime out side of stuff like Zetsubou sensei

I actually found the latest eps of P&S pretty entertaining even with so little action. The monkey was fantastic.

And god I really should catch up with Star Driver. Or maybe I'll just drop it because I'm lazy. Hell, I still haven't finished Mitsudomoe from last season.

Just watched my first two episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Looks awesome already.

Edited by Axl

Just watched my first two episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Looks awesome already.

Why don't you watch it all in a week (as well as End of Evangelion) and report to us with how skullfucked you are. Have fun!

Oh Lord, are you in for a Suprise.

Because I was curious about all your avatars and sigs, I found out about and watched every episode of Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt....

Now I'm looking to make one of said avatar/signature. XD Favorite episodes were "Transwhoremers" and "Les Diaboliques".

As for an English version? It'd have to be straight to DVD. Otherwise it'd have more bleeps than a Boondocks episode.

Speaking of avatars, I uh... erm...

Well... I guess it's safe to say that I am a little bit into this show that nobody cares about if I have the time to make a .gif out of it.

It's a pretty damn awesome show, and only gets even better from there!

f35qgg.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I love how we are so supportive for every person who goes in to watch NGE. I swear that show fucks people up big time.

• Thumbs Up 1