Awoo.

Pokemon Anime General Discussion

King Frosty

So apparently a upcoming episode that wasn't shown in the preview.

XY015 - ハリマロンVSマフォクシー!ダイエットバトル!? | Harimaron vs Mafoxy! A Diet Battle!?

A gluttonous 'Spiny Nut Pokemon' Harimaron eats too much and ends up with a fat belly. As such, it ends up battling Satoshi's Pokemon for to get some exercise after eating. But its belly is heavy, and its movements slow, so it ends up losing to Keromatsu and others. Worried that its health might be in danger, Citron, a Trainer, invents an Exercise Gear for Harimaron. (air date Feb 6)

p1BYSSu.gif

Credit goes to Bulbagarden.

"Dance, motherfucker"

Yeah, they are really going through these XY Pokemon debuts. Delphox already?

It looks like the Battle Chateau episode will be the first one since the second episode to not debut a new Pokemon, and even then, we get Diantha's Mega Gardevoir.

I really want to know what we'll be getting in 2015 now since it looks like all the XY Pokemon will be shown within the year at this rate.

tumblr_mz5dh4L3ly1t3wi9fo1_400.gif

So today's episode was interesting.

If his mustache was more zigzag, he would have made a neat Wario reference.

The Sylveon Episode is next, so I'm hoping they discuss Fairy Types now since a good amount of old pokes Ashy boy encounter got a type change now.

Here's something I've wanted to bring up for a while, even if it is way out of date now, but back in the N saga of Best Wishes, I noticed how the first episode where N met Ash and friends, it had the boat they where on docking at Castelia City so that N could alight.

Now I dunno about you but: being back in the Castelia area, with Team Plasma finally on the verge of showing their faces...does anyone else think there was a missed opportunity there? Ya know, to reinsert a certain two-parter?

It was a missed opportunity but it cloudnt be helped due to the earthquake incident at the time in Japan. Maybe we would have gotten a better Team Plasma Arc out of it but we may never know….

Back to the current episodes, I'm starting to wonder when Serena is going to do anything important, i know we're only 13 episodes in but come on, Ash has had plenty of cool moments and Clemont has had entire character arc already, even Bonnie is more dynamic then Serena who doesn't do much, doesn't battle, doesn't have a goal, etc etc etc. Im going to wait for a couple more episodes before writing her off but it's time like these where a pine for the days where characters like Dawn was treated as a co-star with equal focus with Ash.

Use Fennekin more dammit :(

It was a missed opportunity but it cloudnt be helped due to the earthquake incident at the time in Japan. Maybe we would have gotten a better Team Plasma Arc out of it but we may never know….

This was a year and a half after the earthquake had happened. At the time, TV-Tokyo stated that they hoped to air the episode later down the line: in this case, retconning it into a later point in the series. Considering how much time had passed, that point would've been perfect.

So, the English dub finally aired and the opening is exactly as shown in the trailer a couple of pages. They threw in the 'gotta catch 'em all' title into the opening, which seemed out of place, but whatever. xD

They left the original music intact during the preview, yet replaced most of it in the premier with their bland dub music. Da fuck TPCi?

• Thumbs Up 1

They left the original music intact during the preview, yet replaced most of it in the premier with their bland dub music. Da fuck TPCi?

Wait, they replaced the music with that crap Dubbed music again!? What the heck English Anime?

Man that sucks, so no remix of some of the city themes like for Laverre City when it played during the Ash and Serena flashback in the Rhyhorn episode eh?

Wait, they replaced the music with that crap Dubbed music again!? What the heck English Anime?

Man that sucks, so no remix of some of the city themes like for Laverre City when it played during the Ash and Serena flashback in the Rhyhorn episode eh?

Well for one we don't know because the episode didn't air yet, and also they leave most of the stuff in.. Though i need to see the episode for myself to see how much was changed from the sneak peak airing.

Can we change this into a general Pokémon topic? I'm a huge fan of the Pokémon games, but I don't watch the TV show at all nor do I have any interest in watching it again.

Can we change this into a general Pokémon topic? I'm a huge fan of the Pokémon games, but I don't watch the TV show at all nor do I have any interest in watching it again.

But isnt there a topic for the games already?

I'm all for a general Pokemon games thread, since there's just the X/Y topic as far as I know, but there should be a separate thread for the anime for sure. Even if it's a lot closer to the games these days, it's still it's own thing. Which is what I like about it...most of the time. "Thunder Armour" is too much, even for me.

But isnt there a topic for the games already?

Isn't it against the rules to bump threads over a month old? The last post in that thread was June.

And also I was suggesting a Pokémon general topic, not a Pokémon games topic. I'm all for keeping them separate (let's just say I despise the anime), but I didn't happen to find any other topic which why I made the suggestion, because currently (without grave digging) it appears that the only Pokémon-related topic here is strictly for the anime discussion.

EDIT: lol nvm I found an X & Y topic in Computer Games section, that'll do for me. Sorry to bug 'yall

So here's the horribly cut version of the theme. Darn CN and their commercial restrictions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAVcf8nrleo

Enjoy waiting for the movie a year from now to hear the full version.

That's disappointing. I swear there seems to be more and more commercials every year on TV. I miss the days when we had a full theme song on TV.

"Pokemon Anime Appreciation and General Discussion"

Though, removing the "Appreciation" part of the title would help make it more encompassing.

The only other avenue of Pokemon that isn't specifically covered in threads is the Pokemon Manga, but that one has been discussed here and there in this thread as well.