Awoo.

Pokemon Anime General Discussion

King Frosty

Ugh, I can only imagine what's gonna become of this season.

Pairings, Parings, and....surprise! More Pairings. Accept this time it's more obvious than any of the other females Ash traveled with.

Just watched M16. Even taking all it's flaws into consideration, the movie was really enjoyable and full of both emotion and action (and eye-candy. God! Does this movie look absolutely gorgeous!). It sure is so much better than the last two-three movies, that's for sure. The ending was a bit dull but overall it is still much better than previous couple of movies, even if it was a different "female" Mewtwo.:)

• Thumbs Up 3

Just saw the first 2 episodes of X and Y. If they keep the flow of these episodes and cut the BS then this will be the best pokemon series yet

Just saw episode 3 of XY. Yeahh, I'm on board with this season. The moment ash turned his hat around was the moment nostalgia kicked in at the highest level. I honestly can't wait for the next episode, and it's been a long time since I said that about a Pokemon episode.

Three episodes in and already this series is superior to BW in it's entirety. I really can't wait for the Episode where Ash and Serena meet. That is especially going to be interesting. Don't fuck it up writers!

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, just watched a sub of episode three (look, I prefer watching dub but I'm impatient okay >:U) and it was pretty good. Pretty basic "catch region bird" episode, but Froakie getting development was cool. If I'm guessing correctly, it looks like Dedenne might follow in the footsteps of Jigglypuff and some other Pokemon, following the group around, although it seems like Bonnie wants it to be her first Pokemon someday.

Meanwhile, on the Team Rocket side of things...

James caught an Inkay! I was almost expecting him to befriend it like some of his past 'mons but instead just distracted it with food and then threw a Poke Ball while it was enjoying the food. Plus, Jessie''s and Meowth's shocked expressions when this method

actually worked made the scene.

I find it odd that Jessie and James didn't bring any past Pokemon aside Wobbuffet with them, but then again maybe we just haven't seen them? Hmmm.

Also Serena better choose Chespin, darnit.

Edited by ElementofChaos

The fact it took XY two weeks for James to acquire a Pokemon when it took BW half a year for the same thing to happen already puts XY on a higher pedestal than BW.

Yeah, just watched a sub of episode three (look, I prefer watching dub but I'm impatient okay >:U) and it was pretty good. Pretty basic "catch region bird" episode, but Froakie getting development was cool. If I'm guessing correctly, it looks like Dedenne might follow in the footsteps of Jigglypuff and some other Pokemon, following the group around, although it seems like Bonnie wants it to be her first Pokemon someday.

Meanwhile, on the Team Rocket side of things...

James caught an Inkay! I was almost expecting him to befriend it like some of his past 'mons but instead just distracted it with food and then threw a Poke Ball while it was enjoying the food. Plus, Jessie''s and Meowth's shocked expressions when this method

actually worked made the scene.

I find it odd that Jessie and James didn't bring any past Pokemon aside Wobbuffet with them, but then again maybe we just haven't seen them? Hmmm.

Also Serena better choose Chespin, darnit.

She chooses Fennekin.

She chooses Fennekin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ

In all seriousness, now that I think about it, if Froakie is considered Ash's starter for this region, I guess it'd make sense for a (non-friendly?) rival to have Chespin instead.

In all seriousness, now that I think about it, if Froakie is considered Ash's starter for this region, I guess it'd make sense for a (non-friendly?) rival to have Chespin instead.

Wait until they introduce Shauna.

So that's what it said, I saw that on tumblr in japanese.

I think it'd be cool if they did a plot twist where they became rivals and Serena claimed his ass on a silver platter in a tournament

• Thumbs Up 1

Nevermind im an idiot.

Uhh here have music instead.

fucking tumblr

Edited by SoniManbeast

I think that for some odd reason Clément will own Chespin. 

It's not like Brock caught a lot of Rock types...seriously, the only Rock type I remember he caught was Bonsly.

I doubt that, neither of those Pokemon seem Team Rocket-y to me.

It's written right there.

Edited by Tmsp