Establishes something else as canon too AHAHAHAHAHA

What do you--oh.

oh.

OOOOOOOH.

RIP Ash/Misty, I'll never forget you.

Of course they could just be hanging out as friends :VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Thumbs Up 1

Has this been posted yet?

Some of the footage is the same, but about 30-40 seconds in, they show new footage such as Ash battling Clemont, as well as Viola.

I'm really glad that they are finally ditching those stock backgrounds.

Edited by canderson

Yeesh, already battling Viola in just 2 episodes, and then Clemont after that, through I don't think Clemont will count the battle as an official one yet.

Hmm, I'm wondering if XY will follow the trend of every second region being infamous for having filler (although, D&P wasn't as bad as Johto in that regard, from what I can remember anyway). I don't mind it actually as long as the filler episodes are, well, good. Not to mention they need to show off every Pokemon that isn't a Porygon, so.

tumblr_mtr84nLkaV1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

I'm not sure why but this doesn't look right...

This has fanfic potential.....

title: Ride me GO GO GOGO OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  oh oh ahhhhhhhhhh! GOAT

Hmm, I'm wondering if XY will follow the trend of every second region being infamous for having filler (although, D&P wasn't as bad as Johto in that regard, from what I can remember anyway). I don't mind it actually as long as the filler episodes are, well, good. Not to mention they need to show off every Pokemon that isn't a Porygon, so.

Sinnoh became a filler dump after Snowpoint City until Volkner's Gym. with the execption of the Team Galactic arc and the HeartGold/Soulsilver arc

edit: forgot about the Grand Festival

Edited by Dreamy Luigi

Damn. These Unova fillers are a waste. No point in this. Just start the next season already. I swear I've seen 3 legendaries so far in the fillers. If they are legendary, then why am I seeing them so often?

DA was literally only made to stall for time until Pokemon XY, but at least other extension fillers like Battle Frontier and Orang Islands at least did a decent job of hiding the fact that they were filler with an actual overarching plot or something, this is just a bog waste of time, though I see why they have to do it...As a result there's only been like a handful of decent episodes in this season with the rest being bland and boring.

I've never really liked the Pokémon anime.

If you could elaborate so this isn't just a spammy statement that'd be awesome, thanks! -Wolfy

Damn. These Unova fillers are a waste. No point in this. Just start the next season already. I swear I've seen 3 legendaries so far in the fillers. If they are legendary, then why am I seeing them so often?

Yeah, all the Da! episodes are doing is pretty much buying time till XY, or covering Pokemon not seen in the Anime already like Zoroark and Jirachi, but yeah the episodes are very boring for the most part.

I only got interested when Alexa came in with her 6 Gen Pokemon Helioptile, Gogoat and Noivern, also the Genesect Prologue Episode..

tumblr_mtxbj9F3ov1s0ogexo2_1280.jpgtumblr_mtxbj9F3ov1s0ogexo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtxbj9F3ov1s0ogexo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtxbj9F3ov1s0ogexo1_1280.jpg

Some new scans. There's new info here and there, but I think the main thing we can take away from this is that Serena is riding a Ryhorn.

Also, who is this Blazekien man?

Edited by Soniman

tumblr_mtxbj9F3ov1s0ogexo2_1280.jpg

"Zizagoon's journal entry:

Day: XX**

Mood: Triumphant

I have successfully situated myself in with the Pokemon of Kalos. The Pokemon do not suspect a thing."

Serena's description says she's a fan of fashion. That could be used to tie in with the customization feature in XY. Maybe a new outfit every so often? Even so, I can think of a fashion designer in Hearthome City that can give her tips.

And why does the Mega Blaziken's owner remind me of Megaman's Zero.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 questions 1) is the mastermind of mirage special canon? 2)did we ever figure out who that mysterious shdowy person was in the opening to advance battle?

2 questions 1) is the mastermind of mirage special canon? 2)did we ever figure out who that mysterious shdowy person was in the opening to advance battle?

You mean Mewtwo? He's using a cape if I'm not mistaken.

I always wondered what would have happened if Ash had ended up facing Giovanni instead of Team Rocket back in the original series? Would Giovanni have given him a "Reason You Suck" speech? Would Ash do something silly like "give up all of his badges and restart the league from scratch because he feels like he didn't really earn any of them" or something? Would Ash have taken a much harsher look at himself and realize that he isn't as good of a trainer as he thought he was?

Edited by Wonder-ED (Missile)

I always wondered what would have happened if Ash had ended up facing Giovanni instead of Team Rocket back in the original series? Would Giovanni have given him a "Reason You Suck" speech? Would Ash do something silly like "give up all of his badges and restart the league from scratch because he feels like he didn't really earn any of them" or something? Would Ash have taken a much harsher look at himself and realize that he isn't as good of a trainer as he thought he was?

Ironically. Ash isn't that bad of a trainer in Sinnoh. He just made dumb decisions like using his weaker set of pokemon in the semi finals match when he should have taken that match with a team of his best. Then ending the league destroying everyone with Infernape, sceptile, Pikachu, Charizard, snorlax and another fully evolved pokemon. But he didn't (which was the creators/writers fault) He was set up to win but they made him fail. Proving my statement, he did beat a legendary bird, took down some legendary pokemon in the battle frontier and dominated his way through the orange league. With that said, he also beat all of his rivals by the end of the season they showed up in. 

But that would have been funny. Giovanni ripping him a new hole with ease.

But that would have been funny. Giovanni ripping him a new hole with ease.

This don't really answer the question I was asking. How do YOU think Ash would have acted when Giovanni ripped him to shreds? Would he have had a crisis, a revelation?

He'd handle it like he handles any other major loss, be depressed for awhile, then inevitably bounce back with a eventual victory.

He'd handle it like he handles any other major loss, be depressed for awhile, then inevitably bounce back with a eventual victory.

...Against MEWTWO?

Then no one would be in the league? If Giovanni used Mewtwo, then no one in the series, minus the champions of each region, could possibly defeat him. It's not like another gym was ever revealed in the Kanto. Just the 8 we know of.

Then no one would be in the league? If Giovanni used Mewtwo, then no one in the series, minus the champions of each region, could possibly defeat him. It's not like another gym was ever revealed in the Kanto. Just the 8 we know of.

The Kaz and Yas gym in Dark City. (Anime only) plus Gary had some badges different than Ash and that trainer with the Marowak had 8 round multicolor badges.

Just as the XY anime begins Thursday in Japan, the episode that introduces Alexa and her Kalos Pokemon airs this Saturday, talk about perfect timing with the game no?

Unfortunately, the English anime has 10 or so more episodes to go before XY, also it's unknown if they'll air the Mewtwo Special or not...likely not until the movie is done dubbing. No idea when they'll do Pokemon Origins.