Awoo.

Pokemon Anime General Discussion

King Frosty

Corphish instead of Squirtle? They fucked up.

And why does Brock have Onyx? It evolved.

And yeah, this is really nostalgic, but it gives more a "We're done with Pokémon now" vibe with that ending than just Unova.

Misty is in here Kanto clothes, Brock has a happiny.

Misty is in here Kanto clothes, Brock has a happiny.

At least they got her Pokémon right.

And where is Happiny, I can't find it.

Oh, and you can see Pidgeot in that thing with everyone. At least they remember him.

Huh, funny, They did remember to give May her current clothing at least.

Anyway, latest episode screenshots:http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/784.shtml

Team Rocket is back to their old shinanagins again, I wounder why they won't get back their old pokemon in addition to their new ones, the Team Plasma fiasco is over theirs no need for them to limit their Pokemon.

EDIT: Anyone noticed Sylveon with the rest of the Eeveelutions at the end? Expect to see Virgil again.

EDIT AGAIN: 

tumblr_mltfjwl8Cp1r7pdryo1_500h.jpg

This is the largest I could find of this image

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Misty was seen in her Kanto attire just 5 episodes ago. It's fresh on everyone's minds, so it makes sense she'd be seen in them.

Brock gets a pass because he had been around for much longer than Misty did, so people would remember his other attire as well.

Brock doesn't own and has never owned a Steelix. Forrest does. Him having a Steelix would be out of place when him having an Onix is more iconic.

Misty was seen in her Kanto attire just 5 episodes ago. It's fresh on everyone's minds, so it makes sense she'd be seen in them.

Brock gets a pass because he had been around for much longer than Misty did, so people would remember his other attire as well.

Brock doesn't own and has never owned a Steelix. Forrest does. Him having a Steelix would be out of place when him having an Onix is more iconic.

Steelix (forrest's pokemon) was Brock's onix

Yes, but Onix evolved under Forrest's ownership.

So technically, Brock never owned a Steelix.

Amusing how Ash and Misty are the only two there with 5 Pokemon with them. Iris has 3, and everyone else 2 at the most with them.

Yes, but Onix evolved under Forrest's ownership.

So technically, Brock never owned a Steelix.

Amusing how Ash and Misty are the only two there with 5 Pokemon with them. Iris has 3, and everyone else 2 at the most with them.

I'm picking at straws here but Brock used and commanded Steelix in an episode of Battle Froniter. But I get what you are saying. He is more iconic ally known to have an Onix

Replaced the videos with higher quality versions.

One thing I noticed in the final scene.....where's Pikachu?

..Paul holding hands, lol.

His character has now come full circle. All is left is for him to do is break into song and dance

Edited by Shy Guy

That would be a much more enticing game of Red Rover if there weren't Pokemon idling around too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Today's episode had Team Rocket take credit for taking down Team Plasma, and Giovanni gave them legitimate praise for it.

So that makes 4 teams JJ&M has claimed to take down - Aqua, Magma, Galactic, and Plasma. They're just too good.

Wonder if that's building up for anything spectacular later on.

Today's episode had Team Rocket take credit for taking down Team Plasma, and Giovanni gave them legitimate praise for it.

So that makes 4 teams JJ&M has claimed to take down - Aqua, Magma, Galactic, and Plasma. They're just too good.

Wonder if that's building up for anything spectacular later on.

Nope. That is only their way of not getting fired by Giovanni. 

Today's episode had Team Rocket take credit for taking down Team Plasma, and Giovanni gave them legitimate praise for it.So that makes 4 teams JJ&M has claimed to take down - Aqua, Magma, Galactic, and Plasma. They're just too good.Wonder if that's building up for anything spectacular later on.

A later episode where they are revealed as frauds, and get permanently kicked out of Team Rocket. They then spend several episodes wangsting about it before getting the idea to start their own evil team...or status quo kicks in and they get rehired or something.

Edited by 743-E.D. Missile

A later episode where they are revealed as frauds, and get permanently kicked out of Team Rocket. They then spend several episodes wangsting about it before getting the idea to start their own evil team...or status quo kicks in and they get rehired or something.

I think that was resolved in the same episode 

So Mewtwo appears in the new opening for BW Da!. Guess they really are giving Mewtwo more attention.

Edited by ArtFenix

I love how the title card is Suede holding and pointng to a baby Nidoqueen and Mewtwo's all "I dunno!"

Even Kid Two's questioning it!

His character has now come full circle. All is left is for him to do is break into song and dance

Just for laughs, I'd like to see that considering how out of character the new ending made him out to be already.

Anyway, they really pulled out all the stops in terms of nostalgia for the new intro which I'm impressed about. So that means this nostalgia will make appearances in the episodes themselves, right? Right? Don't stop with bringing back Butterfree, writers. Keep 'em coming!

Wouldn't you keep looking up things you're interested in in an encyclopedia or such just in case new information was updated into the existing information since the last time you checked?

• Thumbs Up 2

Wouldn't you keep looking up things you're interested in in an encyclopedia or such just in case new information was updated into the existing information since the last time you checked?

No.

And what would the Pokedex say that hasn't been said yet? Beedrill evolves from Kakuna and those stings are poisonous as fuck.

If the Pokedex told him what moves Beedrill had or something I could understand, but just dexing a Pokémon that he did before for no reason seems stupid.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, this is Ash we're talking about....
Pichu and Raichu will be scanned and Ash will be shocked like he never knew of their existence and then another episode about how Pikachu doesn't want to evolve, and then everyone will be proud of Pikachu and then they all ride off into the sunset. Calling it now.
  • Thumbs Up 2