Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

I agree. I don't really care for the boost anyway.

While I'm on the subject, here's something I've been thinking about: I think that instead of a boost, you have a button that works as a speed modifier, such as it is seen in Mario. When the button is not pressed Sonic controls much like he does in SA2, and when it is held down Sonic is able to accelerate and gain more speed but also looses handling. So it's not a burst of speed, but actually gives you a choice of tight platforming controls, and more racing like controls.

That's not a bad idea, in fact, I can make this happen for you if you're interested.

• Thumbs Up 5

Welcome to our forum bro! very nice to see you here.

Mind if I post this over at Retro too?

Welcome to our forum bro! very nice to see you here.

Mind if I post this over at Retro too?

I should send the video to sega forums and claim "06 REMAKE!":P

I should send the video to sega forums and claim "06 REMAKE!"tongue.png

You can try but I don't recommend it, we don't know if they end up sending a COD to Melpontro because of this...

Edited by XRick

You can try but I don't recommend it, we don't know if they end up sending a COD to Melpontro because of this...

You worry too much. Retro and TSS could have been COD'd years ago for the stuff we do.

You worry too much. Retro and TSS could have been COD'd years ago for the stuff we do.

Oh, OK, then all arms set to show SEGA what fans can do! The Wings of Dreams of Sonic Fans can take us far away!

Edited by XRick

They could, but I'm sure the fish would rot by the time it got to him. Unless they send it first class priority, but SEGA is kind of snobby when it comes to shipping.

Guys if your going to send CODs to Melpontro as thank yous, make sure to use official fish mailing distributors. think of the dead fishies...

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm uploading a new video and a download link for Fixing Generations FOREVER. It's still unfinished, but it's stable enough for me to want to release it. Stay Tuned.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dude needs some help with his Generations Adventure modding project:

I don't usually recruit help for projects like this because I'm used to being a single unit. But I think I might have to this time considering how intense the workload will be. If you're good at concept art, and texturing please let me know.

I'm uploading a new video and a download link for Fixing Generations FOREVER. It's still unfinished, but it's stable enough for me to want to release it. Stay Tuned.

I am so flipping ready for this when you are.

Excellent, so if you could just bullshit a conversation, so I'm not stuck on the bottom of page 62 where nobody will see the post, that would be ideal.

Put a ripe banana in your ear! (A banana in my ear?)

Put a ripe banana into your favorite ear~

Okay seriously, I don't wanna make it spammy. =p Anyways, that new footage of both SAGenerations and the Wave Ocean thing look awesome.. although I wish that for the Wave Ocean one they would put it to replace a mission rather than make it fully replace GHZ modern.

Put a ripe banana in your ear! (A banana in my ear?)

Put a ripe banana into your favorite ear~

Okay seriously, I don't wanna make it spammy. =p Anyways, that new footage of both SAGenerations and the Wave Ocean thing look awesome.. although I wish that for the Wave Ocean one they would put it to replace a mission rather than make it fully replace GHZ modern.

That's not possible. If you were to change the terrain data for one of the missions, it would change for every act in Modern GHZ.

Edited by Lobotomy

Huh, strange. I thought they were doing something like that for that hack of Generations where they replace all the missions with Unleashed stages.

HERE YOU GO, ASSHOLES.

Changelog and download is in the link. The reason I'm using my website is because I'm sick and tired of making separate posts for every forum I go to.

Uh....how do you get this implemented into your copy of Sonic Generations? I might have forgotten.

Uh....how do you get this implemented into your copy of Sonic Generations? I might have forgotten.

So does anyone know what kind of "gameplay tweaks" Dude will be making in his Adventure Generations mod? Can't exactly ask at Retro because I can't seem to get validated over there, so I figured I would ask here.

Join the club... I too wanted to be validated on Retro but it seems that if we don't have a good enough reason (most likely have some use for fan-games/hacks), they don't validate... What a crap!

Yeah, gonna go slightly off topic and say that I think that Retro's validation thing is kinda dumb and restrictive. Just have a stricter set of rules like we have here and ban people who don't follow them.

But back to topic, can anyone answer my question?

Blah blah blah Retro bitching blah blah blah, Read this.

All Dude said was "some gameplay tweaks to make the experience a more polished version of the both games". So, a fusion of both the Adventure and Generations gameplay?

• Thumbs Up 2