Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Why do I have a feeling that if Sega sees this and then because of this, Sega will never make a real '06 remake....? We will just have to make our own '06..wait! That's awesome! We can get what we want. But we can't do many stuff... =(

Why do I have a feeling that if Sega sees this and then because of this, Sega will never make a real '06 remake....? We will just have to make our own '06..wait! That's awesome! We can get what we want. But we can't do many stuff... =(

If only '06 was for the PC...

Why do I have a feeling that if Sega sees this and then because of this, Sega will never make a real '06 remake....?

Sega wont make a remake of Sonic 06. Why try to fix a 6 year old game that sucked and bombed. Better question why remake it? Even after the small improvements they did to it via DLC, it was still going to be a bad game.

Sega wont make a remake of Sonic 06. Why try to fix a 6 year old game that sucked and bombed. Better question why remake it? Even after the small improvements they did to it via DLC, it was still going to be a bad game.

You made me think... What if SSMB, with all our talents, make our own 06' remake!? I mean it would be awesome... We can have storywriters (to change story a little), scriptwriters (to make the new scenes), animators for CG (if not possible we will just use in-game thing, I guess), programmers like Dario and Melpronto, voice actors, musicians (to remake sound effects and tracks) ... I mean we got everything, let's do a community project! I can help out.. I can direct but I think maybe someone older should do that... What do you guys think?

I know it's easy to say but hard to put together...but with enough dedication, we can do it. What do you guys think?

06' had potential...we have potential..we can get this working.

Edited by Faseehudeen

Sounds great Dario, Can't believe how far Generations is being hacked, Soon its going to become the new Sonic 2 hacking!

Small update to the wave ocean level:

its Melpontro Made that

The Material is sweet and the Graphic overhaul is good

but something is broke , the 3D cam

its when you jumping ......... like when sonic is jump to another Jump Box ..

Here's a render of the complete map with Sonic in it:

Everytime I upload a render, the lighting messes up. =\sonicinkv.png

its that MW3 or Garry's mod ? but its not Generations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh29TRt9ys

thats from Generations .. ive learned how to import things from Generations .. XD

Suddenly, Spike Wisp in 3d.

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 2

But is it possible to rebuild most of Sonic06's areas (Town & Action Stages) into Sonic Generations Engine?

But is it possible to rebuild most of Sonic06's areas (Town & Action Stages) into Sonic Generations Engine?

Not that it would work well anyway, Generations Sonic is too fast for most of Sonic 06's areas (Except the Mach Speed sections), unless you slow him down. But then you make it like Sonic 06.............

Edited by Chaos Warp

Not that it would work well anyway, Generations Sonic is too fast for most of Sonic 06's areas (Except the Mach Speed sections), unless you slow him down. But then you make it like Sonic 06.............

Would it be that hard to play in those stages?

Edited by XRick

Suddenly, Spike Wisp in 3d.

...wait. Spikes spin dash works in 3d?!?!? Sega.....

If I may make a request, can someone make a remake of the Sonic Unleashed drifting animation? I need it to finish off my mod.

TwilightZoney has.

• Thumbs Up 1

If I may make a request, can someone make a remake of the Sonic Unleashed drifting animation? I need it to finish off my mod.

Pretty sure it's already been done.

Would it be that hard to play in those stages?

Not really. You just couldn't continuously use the boost. Besides, it's not like the levels can't be tweaked to fit this style better if needed.

Not really. You just couldn't continuously use the boost. Besides, it's not like the levels can't be tweaked to fit this style better if needed.

Why the need to boost all the way? It makes playing the stages more fun, unlike it happened in 06.

Boost is only needed in the mach speed sections, that's how 06 should have been.

Does anyone know where i can get the havok plugin for 3ds max? I want to edit things...

Why the need to boost all the way? It makes playing the stages more fun, unlike it happened in 06.

Boost is only needed in the mach speed sections, that's how 06 should have been.

If anyone is interested to remake ,as one community, Sonic '06, PM me. I and MR. X are doing stuff.

Edited by Faseehudeen

Update to Wave Ocean:

He is considering different enemys. its either these or GUN troopers.

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 7

I agree. I don't really care for the boost anyway.

While I'm on the subject, here's something I've been thinking about: I think that instead of a boost, you have a button that works as a speed modifier, such as it is seen in Mario. When the button is not pressed Sonic controls much like he does in SA2, and when it is held down Sonic is able to accelerate and gain more speed but also looses handling. So it's not a burst of speed, but actually gives you a choice of tight platforming controls, and more racing like controls.

Edited by TheCongressman1
  • Thumbs Up 1

While I'm on the subject, here's something I've been thinking about: I think that instead of a boost, you have a button that works as a speed modifier, such as it is seen in Mario. When the button is not pressed Sonic controls much like he does in SA2, and when it is held down Sonic is able to accelerate and gain more speed but also looses handling. So it's not a burst of speed, but actually gives you a choice of tight platforming controls, and more racing like controls.

So... basicly a weaker boost that doesn't run out?

I love that idea. I was never a really big fan of the boost. The only way i can figure to explain the boost is sonic has really bad gas from all the chilli dogs he eats, and for some reason when he farts it has the power of a jet.