Awoo.

The Sonic Generations Review Topic

Carbo

I'd expect that a good chunk of reviews would start to come out on Friday. Seems like the best time.

Yeah, I'd rather not watch Speed Highway right now :P Show me a cutscene, GHZ or CE please. I'm gonna avoid the spoilers as best I can.

Ah. They showed off a cutscene.

Edited for a typo.

Edited by thebluehedgehog

My god, Perfect chaos is portrayed as an even bigger monstrosity than he was in SA1...and without Super Sonic no less. It's like Chaos is actively trying to fuck your shit up even more than he did the last time.

Also. OPEN YOUR HEART! IT'S GONNA BE ALRIIIIIIGGGGHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Hub music is simply divine for being a remix of assorted songs from memory lane.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Well, what happens in it? biggrin.png

it's the opening. It's alright.

They moved on to fight Perfect Chaos, so I stopped watching. I saw a small amount of Classic Speed Highway, which looks great, I hope they show Modern's soon so I can see a little bit of it :P

SOMEONE BETTER RECORD THIS SHIT SO HELP ME GOD........ I missed so much sad.png Please guys?

Edit: OPEN YOUR HEART!!!! Yes, yes, YES!!!!

Edited by EXshad

The fight ended...he got a B. He's playing Crisis City (Modern) now!

EDIT: There's a new topic about this stream so I'll stop now.

Edited by KrazyBean14

FUCK.

I knew this would happen, now I'm facing one of life's most difficult choices.

To spoil, or not to spoil?

This opening, is it like the CGI Colours opening before the title screen or is it the opening cutscene?

Edited by ENVY

And we STILL don't have any more details on the game. We just know how the fight against Perfect Chaos is and how Crisis City looks like. The wait is KILLING me!

That was awesome! I loved the Perfect Chaos fight, it's really cool to hear how both Open Your Heart and the Phase 2 music return for different parts of the fight, and that Modern Crisis City music is some of the best music I've heard in the entire franchise. I'm stoked for this game like you wouldn't believe.