Awoo.

The Sonic Generations Review Topic

Carbo

Yeah, actually, it kind of was. I don't want my perception of the game screwed up before I even get it. This game spoils itself officially enough.

I think I'mma be offline until the game's release too, now that people are getting it at Best Buy or whatever. :/

Edited by DC111

Removed posts.

Again, I understand this is an active topic, but there is no obligation for you to go in here and post for the sake of posting. Make a new topic or bring it up in a topic that's relevant to the subject.

There's only one more day until the embargo for America flies off eventually. You guys can cut out on the spam, off-topic and pointless posts.

• Thumbs Up 1

We have no kinda thread where posts like mine can go into. No Fan impressions, no official spoiler topic, nothing.

Just wanted to post some impressions from real people, thought I do it in the review thread

;_;

Definitely between 8 and 9. Though I'd say around the region of about 8.7

IGN rates on the .5 scale. So it can't get 8.7. tongue.png

If they score high, IGN is great, its a good review, well-written

If they score low, herp derp can't spell ignorant without IGN so terrible who listens to these fucks

the IGN Cycle

• Thumbs Up 2

Perfect 10. As opposed to an imperfect 10, I guess? It's not going to happen, but I'm calling it anyway just so I can gloat if hell freezes over and it does.

It's kind of weird that the Generations reviews have been so spaced out. Three or four at the beginning of the week, then nothing else until Friday?

Be honest, kiiiiiinda hoping for bad reviews just to see fanrage. Uncharted 3 got an 8/10 for Eurogamer(god forbid) and the reaction was priceless

Of course I still want the game to be good, but fanrage is funny

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic has to get a low score, it's tradition.

Isn't Colors an exception?

inb4everyoneforgetscolors

EDIT: But in all seriousness, I don't really care what they give it.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

I'll up the stakes on my 8 bet.

I place 1337 internetz... followed with a generic anime Loli.

8.9 I say... maybe even a 9. It seems here and there, IGN would right an article on Sonic this week so it seems like there quite happy with what they got finally.

For the better I think. Is there really THAT big of a difference between 9.3 and 9.4? Personally, I'd get rid of the decimals entirely.

No, I'd get rid of NUMBERS entirely, but one step at a time, I guess

• Thumbs Up 1