Awoo.

The Sonic Generations Review Topic

Carbo

I would be the happiest person ever if we could EVER see something that gives off the kind of feeling this video gives off.

• Thumbs Up 1

@ Eternal: K, cool.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the SA2 opening...? I'd thought the Sonic Unleashed intro was even more badass.

• Thumbs Up 2

Congratulations, you've managed to find something even more cringe-worthy then BBBE. Now I can appreciate Colors' story to its full extent.

I love how anyone who defends Sa2 story as the greatest thing ever are the ones who started with Sa2, and expected every game afterwards to follow the same exact tone and narrative. I don't if its nostalgia or whatnot, but its really not as good as people are making it out to be, and this mindset is really whats preventing everybody from enjoying the game, the fact that they aren't willing to move on from a game that came out over 5 years ago, I get it Sa2 is good, but its not the best, it never was the best, and it never will be the best.

• Thumbs Up 2

I love how anyone who defends Sa2 story as the greatest thing ever are the ones who started with Sa2, and expected every game afterwards to follow the same exact tone and narrative. I don't if its nostalgia or whatnot, but its really not as good as people are making it out to be, and this mindset is really whats preventing everybody from enjoying the game, the fact that they aren't willing to move on from a game that came out over 5 years ago, I get it Sa2 is good, but its not the best, it never was the best, and it never will be the best.

• Thumbs Up 6

Final warning, keep posts relevant to Generations reviews and not discussing Sonic stories, which can be done elsewhere. I will no longer be polite about this.

• Thumbs Up 5

Edited by RidersDX

Well uhm... Sorry guys cause I kinda started it :(

Looking few pages back I realized it was silly. I just really want this game to be good and when I saw that they scored it down just for story I... you know RAEG and stuff.

I still hope this game and story will be good. That it will have some funny/epic throwbacks (balance is key) and that after finishing it I would come here and say "Guys story isnt bad at all! Its actually pretty good!" So sorry again. LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST :D !!!!   EDIT:I didnt see those posts above when I was typing. I'll just leave it here to end discussion ok?

Edited by HUNTER297
  • Thumbs Up 1

Edited by Supersonikku

I'm still perplexed by the 8/10 score the music got in one of the reviews. Is that simply the standard for Sonic music in reviews? Or is there a deeper meaning to the music score, such as how obtrusive it is to the gameplay?

I am in no way saying 8/10 is bad. I just expected a little bit higher of a score, considering the track record.

Edited by Razor Wind

EDIT: Did not realize we were already at the "drop the discussion" point...sorry.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

I'm still perplexed by the 8/10 score the music got in one of the reviews. Is that simply the standard for Sonic music in reviews? Or is there a deeper meaning to the music score, such as how obtrusive it is to the gameplay?

I am in no way saying 8/10 is bad. I just expected a little bit higher of a score, considering the track record.

Fairly sure that isn't supposed to mean music exclusively, but more "audio" in general. Basically sound, music, quality and everything it offers.

EDIT: Need I remind you guys about Roarey's post on the last page? I realize this topic goes by fast as fuck but you guys are pushing it.

• Thumbs Up 3

review you say?

(earrape warning, bad mic alert)

THE ONLY OPINION THAT MATTERS, MARIOTEHFUCKINGPLUMBER BABY

• Thumbs Up 1

Fairly sure that isn't supposed to mean music exclusively, but more "audio" in general. Basically sound, music, quality and everything it offers.
  • Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: Need I remind you guys about Roarey's post on the last page? I realize this topic goes by fast as fuck but you guys are pushing it.

My bad. I posted very late before realizing that my post was going to be two pages from whom I was quoting and I did not catch Roarey's post.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

review you say?

(earrape warning, bad mic alert)

THE ONLY OPINION THAT MATTERS, MARIOTEHFUCKINGPLUMBER BABY

• Thumbs Up 2