Awoo.

The Sonic Generations Review Topic

Carbo

Yeah I'm getting really fed up with people saying the PS3 version is inferior to other versions of Generations. It's not. It's very annoying that some of you guys make it sound that the PS3 version is the crappiest version to get. Just shut it, because it's not.

Agreed. It's like comparing two bowls of rice.

One bowl has 200 grains (360). The other has 198 or something (PS3). If you're just eating the rice with a spoon or fork like you should, you'd never really notice with one had less grains than the other, because the overall experience is almost the same. You'd only really notice, however, if you individually ate each grain one by one and counted each grain, by which point you've needlessly been dwelling on this bowl of rice for too long and you can't enjoy it as much.

• Thumbs Up 1

We really need a Review to discuss rather than all this shit that's been forced out, just from lack of things to talk about unsure.png

Edited by mclaren6

There's probably tons of more meanigful things you could do beside waiting for new reviews to discuss them. It can sometimes be that simple :P

Edited by Djawed

Was it the 360/PS3 or the 3DS version that was reviewed?

EDIT: Just noticed in MarcelloF's post it was the 360/PS3 version

Edited by Mark1

Awesome! Very good score. 87/100! Good going Generations. Any details?

EDIT: ph34r.pngph34r.png

Edited by MoDeRn frokenok3

Sonic generations seems to leave a great impression to the reviewers so far, probably for many good reasons

Finally a new review to talk about.. Woah 87%. I can def see a 9 coming in the near future.

Gamepro went to a percentage scale? Hah, I guess I haven't read it in awhile. Or...has German Gamepro always done this? U.S Gamepro used the 5 point scale...althought it was really ten points since they used .5's.

Good stuff.

Gamepro Germany also gave Colours an 87%.

BAAAWWWWWWW I HATE YOU GAMEPRAW SAWNIC GENERATIAWNS EES BEST IN EVRY DEPARTMENT!!

*trollfaec*

Sorry i couldn't resist. I want to see who will give the first 9(hopefully). I think IGN tomorrow. :D

US Gamepro gave colors a 7. Sadly gamepro German does not register on meta :[

Also console games have higher standards than wii games. Being that rarely platformers ever get good scores on consoles should tell you that this game is doing pretty good so far. An 87 on a HD console is very good considering his genre is a sure win.

Edited by V0YANT

Gamepro went to a percentage scale? Hah, I guess I haven't read it in awhile. Or...has German Gamepro always done this? U.S Gamepro used the 5 point scale...althought it was really ten points since they used .5's.

Good stuff.

GamePro Germany has always had a percentage scale.

Also, I'm not sure when this comes out. Only subscribers have it so far, so I assume next week. But by then the game will be out xD

US Gamepro gave colors a 7. Sadly gamepro German does not register on meta :[

Also console games have higher standards than wii games. Being that rarely platformers ever get good scores on consoles should tell you that this game is doing pretty good so far. An 87 on a HD console is very good considering his genre is a sure win.

... Wii is a console.

Edited by MarcelloF

... Wii is a console.

HD Consoles...my bad tongue.png

Anyway you know what mean...this is something well known already. I don't consider an 87 on a 360/PS3 the same as an 87 on Wii.

Edited by V0YANT