Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

Looks like poo. Again.

I'll avoid buying it even though I have a 3DS. see wut i did thar?

Edited by Dissident

And now, I have a feeling that reviewers will perfer the 3DS version's storyline to the HD storyline simply because it doesn't have the rest of "Sonic's shiity friends," and just the two Sonics and Tailss (yea I know it looks kinda wierd, adding a s to a name that ends with s) and the bosses and rivals. Which would contribute to the game's score and have it score higher yet again.

I have a feeling that will happen too and that's kinda bs. When it comes to Sonic Colors, they still prefer the DS version even though all of Sonic's friends are dumped in that version only for missions kinda like the same way for the HD console versions of Generations and the Wii version only has Sonic and Tails.

I think there are new level pics coming up from the JP site, with the Stage tab getting a "NEW" label and all that.

But I don't see anything new. Must be something up with my PC. o_O

Also Woun's video is terribly buggy.

Edited by The Dead Skin
  • Thumbs Up 1

h2_06.png

stage_06_01.jpg

stage_06_02.jpg

stage_06_03.jpg

stage_06_04.jpg

stage_06_05.jpg

stage_06_06.jpg

thanks Neon

classic sonic game play looks very interesting

modern I hope there are other thing cuz it look very similiar to his water palace rush run

We can hear Classic Radical highway music (I think its classic) and see some new 3DS footage here.

can you tell me what kind of footage because the video doesn't work for me

edit: never mind i saw it. looks great

Edited by team chaotix

I dunno whether I heard the Classic or Modern mix, but Radical Highway sounds badass as always.

And finally, two completed CG scenes! I was wondering what it would look like from start to finish.

And ALDJHBALISBVIBpiubicbJALSVHSBDIVUWATERPALACESCREENIESSOPRETTY;A;

Video

Yet more CG stuff I haven't seen before. I still don't understand why these aren't at least unlockable in the game. It seems like such a waste.

Edited by Lungo
  • Thumbs Up 3

You guys notice there's a red bar hidden behind Modern Sonic's boost gauge?

I think that's his oxygen gauge.

Who here thinks that Tropical Resort & Water Palace will be the best stages in 3DS and the have the best level design, gimmicks and difficulty?

I am pretty sure they know what to do with these 2.

• Thumbs Up 3

Emerald Coast looked like some of the laziest level design I've ever seen. If the rest of the levels are like that. you can definitely count me out.

Edited by Swiss
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't understand why you are fighting. Some of you like it, some of you hate it, but everyone has a opinion and it's not false to like it or hate it or something. I can totally understand that some of you don't enjoy such linear gameplay, but there are people who enjoy it, including me. And the other way round of course. It just seems like some of you want to tell the opposite side that they are wrong and I just can't understand why you do that.

Anyway, I'll try to make more (blurry) footage later, showing a few things that have been requested, like the rival battles, the world map and post genesis classic gameplay. I can't tell you for sure though.

• Thumbs Up 4

What? The pictures aren't in HD just because the video is. They're the same resolution as before.

Yeah, lemme take some 240p pics and I'll make them Full HD. Lame.

Post fixed because you're all fags.

Edited by The Dead Skin