Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

Sonic 3 & 4 mix? I'm ok with this. Looks like I'm getting this game after all. Only this I have a problem with is the modern era boss. Egg Emperor, are you kidding me? Egg Wyvern would have been a much more interesting choice than that.

Edited by Sean
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sonic 3 & 4 mix? I'm ok with this. Looks like I'm getting this game after all. Only this I have a problem with is the modern era boss. Egg Emperor, are you kidding me? Egg Wyvern would have been a much more interesting choice than that.

I really like Egg Emperor but I will have to agree with you Egg Emperor could have EASILY been the dreamcast boss. Plus Egg Wizard would have fitted as well to rep Rush Adventure. But I'm really satified in all counts. I have more positive point than negative points. and some negative points are borderline nitpicking so I am really gonna enjoy this game. now to hide from all the gameplay when it comes out. may stick my nose around a bit longer to find out the multiplayer stages though.

Edited by Sean

someone got gen3DS early ?

so, Thigolf, is the game as awful as it seems to be from videos ? Or do you happen to kinda enjoy it ?

if you would read back you would find out what he thinks about it

I enjoyed playing it. It was nowhere near being a masterpiece, but I think its a good game. I had fun with it.

I have a little surprise for you guys by the way. More about it soon. ;)

• Thumbs Up 7

I enjoyed playing it. It was nowhere near being a masterpiece, but I think its a good game. I had fun with it.

I have a little surprise for you guys by the way. More about it soon. wink.png

OOH I LOVE SUPRISES!

Anyway, Thigolf, I just have to thank you for al the info you've given us. You've done great things.

So the 3DS version is lackluster compared to the console version huh? Well that must mean its better according to some reviewers; So I better cancel my pre-order the for the PS3 version.

Oh, I forgot to mention something: Classic Sonic doesnt activate springs by simply running against them, you have to jump on them. I think that was different in the HD Version.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks so much Thigolf! The game does look more interesting now (though I never liked Rush) it should prove a good time if I buy a 3DS (which is inevitable really). Hope you like all the likes you've probably got today!

Now to smile in wait for "Supporting Me" remix eventually...

Edited by Sean
  • Thumbs Up 1

me smell something that is very SUPER....

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm pretty sure someone over at Sonic retro or somewhere else who has the game is problemly gonna rip music eventually.

Surprise me bub!

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Here you go, crappy Emerald Coast Footage!

I know, it looks horrible, but I thought its better than nothing. Hope you guys enjoy it anyway.

Edited by Sean
  • Thumbs Up 9

Not bad, Remix sounded okay to me. Thanks again man! Gosh, the Whale sure is evil, I guess his time in the HD version of watching Sonic whizz by on the Hub made him hungry....

I know, it looks horrible, but I thought its better than nothing. Hope you guys enjoy it anyway.

my eyes, i'm being spoiled by awsomeness..... run for the hills

Edited by Sean

Looks linear as hell. But I kinda expected that. If all levels are like that [and we know that GHZ and MHZ ARE like that]...Well, how this received 90% is beyond me.

You expected much from DIMPS?

Well, all three advance games were so great and both Rushes were pretty good. Even Colors DS, which I consider to be the weakest DS entry, was much better than this. This however looks like a shitty fangame.

Edited by Sean

The indoor cave bit was cool, but yeah, guess that's what happens when you put a low lying beach level into 2D. Kind of bland. Is this one of the better levels, or are there many more that are better designed?

You expected much from DIMPS?

Also they ain't really using the full extent of the 3DS's graphics capabilities.

but hey, this is their first 3DS attempt, so I personally would cut them some slack.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Oh hai Modern Emerald Coast. Nice jump panels and stuff--

wait.

THEY REMIXED "WINDY AND RIPPLY".

ALL OF MY MONEY.

• Thumbs Up 6

Lack of experience with a new console is no excuse for bland level design.

Are there any popcorn gifs for this?

• Thumbs Up 1