Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

I just had a thought after taking another look at modern Emerald Coast. Do any of your remember the first time we got a pic of Emerald Coast where modern sonic was out running the whale.the timer on the clock said 0.25 second. fast foward to now and that same scene is now at the end of the level. I think that Emerald Coast was went through alot of changes so thats why it might seem a bland.

The screenshot in question:

emerald-coast.jpg

And no, I don't agree with your reasoning at all. Chances are that that screenshot is of a mission, or that it's a debugging shot. Looking at the timer in screenshots whatever the game, is never an accurate way to judge the levels. Moreover, if a stage goes through design changes it's to IMPROVE it.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Final Boss ended up being better than the HD version?

But it already is. I mean the 3DS version wont have the friends warning you about a specific attack that wont be named because I hate it that much. That alone makes a far greater experience.

But it already is. I mean the 3DS version wont have the friends warning you about a specific attack that wont be named because I hate it that much. That alone makes a far greater experience.

10 bucks that tails says it.

The Egg Emperor? All he did in Sonic Heroes, just in 2D.

ONE more question, so I don't bother you.

For the Boss you just spoiled, is it the original boss music remixed, or is it a remixed version of What I'm Made Of? :o

ONE more question, so I don't bother you.

For the Boss you just spoiled, is it the original boss music remixed, or is it a remixed version of What I'm Made Of? ohmy.png

why would it be what i'm made of. it has to be the same music as the original

I'm not going to lie, I'll be laughing so hard if the modern Water Palace is almost (if not exactly) the same as the original.

• Thumbs Up 4

why would it be what i'm made of. it has to be the same music as the original

The Shadow race has Live and Learn, which is the Final Boss music for the Final Hazard. You never know, which is why I asked. :P

10 bucks that tails says it.

Tails doesn't say one single thing during the final boss.

I just recorded 30 minutes of footage of the 3DS Version and guess what? My camera says "an error occured" and deletes all the footage. I'll try again tomorrow, I'm too pissed right now.

Tails doesn't say one single thing during the final boss.

I just recorded 30 minutes of footage of the 3DS Version and guess what? My camera says "an error occured" and deletes all the footage. I'll try again tomorrow, I'm too pissed right now.

inb4betwasfinalized.

By any chance what was the footage of.

and if its not to much of a hasle how about footage of about the same time of your last one.

I showed the main menu, the world map, a special stage, classic Radical Highway, Modern Water Palace, Both Tropical Resorts and Metal Sonic. I guess Ill make shorter videos next time so I dont lose that much.

I showed the main menu, the world map, a special stage, classic Radical Highway, Modern Water Palace, Both Tropical Resorts and Metal Sonic. I guess Ill make shorter videos next time so I dont lose that much.

I don't know if you have played sonic rush but Water Palace different than the original?

Thigolf, I made a account just to reply.

Thanks for trying to record, I now people aren't giving you to much credit.

Thanks for the Footage you gave us.

• Thumbs Up 4

Thigolf, I made a account just to reply.

Thanks for trying to record, I now people aren't giving you to much credit.

Thanks for the Footage you gave us.

both the sonic stadium and TSSZ have given credit to Thigolf.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know if you have played sonic rush but Water Palace different than the original?

I played rush, but I don't own that game anymore and I can't remember anymore if it looked exactly like that, sorry.

both the sonic stadium and TSSZ have given credit to Thigolf.

Well yeah, But what about the 1000'S of people yelling at him to record more?

Well yeah, But what about the 1000'S of people yelling at him to record more?

Thought there were only 5. I'm not, anyway.

Hasty generalization fallacy!

On Topic,

Emrald Coast looks AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

For Online multiplayer, you could see it had multiple roads (atleast 2)

And The music is amazing.

It is a bit linear, but it's a 2D Game:P

Thought there were only 5. I'm not, anyway.

Hasty generalization fallacy!

Im Counting the People On Youtube aswell.

Final boss exclusive.

This is all part of Dimps' plan to make Sonic 4 Episode 1 the BEST 2D Sonic game ever!

rkx4s1.jpg

Also, Sonic fighting

the Biolizard? Wow that sounds pretty cool actually.

• Thumbs Up 8

Oh wow, also how are the remixes for the dreamcast and modern era bosses which shall not be named for the sake of avoiding spoilers

Wait what? There's no levels for Sonic 06 or Unleashed?

Yup. There are no levels from 06, unleashed and techniclly Heroes.

Wait what? There's no levels for Sonic 06 or Unleashed?

No. It was confirmed months ago that there'd be only 7 stages, and the Modern Era seems to be more handheld influenced.