Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

I'm really liking that Radical Highway remix, even though I found the original song to be a bit bland. That gives me a bit more hope for some of the other remixes of songs that I'm not that enthusiastic about, and it makes me extra excited to hear Back 2 Back and... uh, the theme for that one boss that isn't the last boss. And Tropical Resort, I guess; I'm curious to hear whether they've given the song any final-stage urgency, or if it's just as peppy as before.

Ugh, I don't feel like a "real" sonic fan, cause I can't play Generations D:

OT: Water Palace Looks beautiful, and the footage in the trailer is... interesting...

I don't understand why you are fighting. Some of you like it, some of you hate it, but everyone has a opinion and it's not false to like it or hate it or something. I can totally understand that some of you don't enjoy such linear gameplay, but there are people who enjoy it, including me. And the other way round of course. It just seems like some of you want to tell the opposite side that they are wrong and I just can't understand why you do that.

Anyway, I'll try to make more (blurry) footage later, showing a few things that have been requested, like the rival battles, the world map and post genesis classic gameplay. I can't tell you for sure though.

Welcome to the Sonic fanbase my friend. A bunch of people who pretend they're all "objective" and "analytical" and shit but when you really look at what they're saying it's basically just "I'm right, you're wrong" and stating opinions as facts. And I'm part of it :/

As for the Water Palace shots... looks alright from the little we've seen tbh. Then again maybe Dimps will make it good/better as it's a stage they themselves originally created, so they're more familiar with it?

If you guys wanna know what he does:

He slams against the wall and makes rocks fall down that you have to dodge.

The Egg Emperor? All he did in Sonic Heroes, just in 2D.

What about Classic and Modern Super Sonic? Are they playable in all levels? :/

Or are they only exclusive to the final boss? :/

hmm...dry.png

*awesome concept art*

That's Blue Coast from Rivals 2, not Water Palace. That for all intents and purposes, I'm sure they're supposed to be the same place. They really should have worked off of that stuff for inspiration, not the original Water Palace with no added details. Seriously, BC is gorgeous with it's beaches and greenery and while WP isn't bat at all, it's a bit plain.

• Thumbs Up 2

That's Blue Coast from Rivals 2, not Water Palace. That for all intents and purposes, I'm sure they're supposed to be the same place. They really should have worked off of that stuff for inspiration, not the original Water Palace with no added details. Seriously, BC is gorgeous with it's beaches and greenery and while WP isn't bat at all, it's a bit plain.

I know, that's why i posted it.tongue.png

I always knew Apotos, Blue Coast and Water Palace where actually the same stage but with diffrent sections in them.

Edited by Revlis1

What about Classic and Modern Super Sonic? Are they playable in all levels? :/

Or are they only exclusive to the final boss? :/

Final boss exclusive.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPS!
I wonder if this will someday become the new Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

The Egg Emperor? All he did in Sonic Heroes, just in 2D.

Well does he atleast

Show us what real evil is this time?

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 2

well does it really matter any way. people are complaining how broken super sonic is in the console version.

on another note gamesradar reviewed the game. it considers time eater boss fight to be better than the console version

I certainly hope this is fun like the console version. So I can play a great Sonic game at home (Sonic Generations PS3/360) and a great Sonic game on the go (Sonic Generations 3DS). I haven't enjoyed a handheld Sonic game in years.

Edited by Future-Hedgehog

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPS!

They pulled the same stunt on Colours DS. What gives? One saving grace for this version could have been Super Sonics that didn't suck royally, but alas. That was too much to ask.